Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-mobile : Mobile sent to wrong address

Options
  • 08-11-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up to bill pay there on Sunday October 30th under the latest eircom staff and friends deal. The phone was due to be delivered today but it was sent to the incorrect address. My billing address rather then the delivery address I provided. I called the courier company and they said that it has now gone back to the depot due to e-mobiles mistake. Could The delivery address be changed to the proper address and redelivery be attempted please? Let me know what info is needed and I will send it on.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I see the response time has laxxed a little. How hard is it to respond? I tried calling the support line but hung up after a half hour wait.

I see the response time has laxxed a little. How hard is it to respond? I tried calling the support line but hung up after a half hour wait.

Wow, still nothing. I have since taken time off work today and DPD kindly attempted delivery again. To the wrong address but once again that's eircoms fault...

I now have my phone. Thanks for Nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Wow, still nothing. I have since taken time off work today and DPD kindly attempted delivery again. To the wrong address but once again that's eircoms fault...

I now have my phone. Thanks for Nothing!

Hi poisonedstream,

Can you PM me with your e-mobile number and the address you requested the phone to be issued to Please.

Thanks, Mark

Hi poisonedstream,

Can you PM me with your e-mobile number and the address you requested the phone to be issued to Please.

Thanks, Mark

It's ok now, DPD redelivered and I took time off work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

It's ok now, DPD redelivered and I took time off work.

Hi poisonedstream,

Ok , I apologise for the error and delays that you had to deal with. I have taken a note of the issue.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Hi poisonedstream,

Ok , I apologise for the error and delays that you had to deal with. I have taken a note of the issue.

Thanks, Mark

Ah if this is the only issue I will be thankful. Probably just teething issues. A bit of an inconvenience but thanks for getting back to me :).

The reception so far is top notch and my number was ported over within a couple of minutes so looking good :p.

Advertisement