Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of Cheap Pubs in Dublin.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

All drinks €3.50, til 7pm, Monday - Friday, Peddar Kearneys on Dame Street

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BigBar85

Well i went up Sunday and went into Cafe Royal, 3 euro a pint but the smell was unbearable so we bolted it, next onto temple bar, and yes im aware its temple bar but we were charged 5.40 for a Heineken and 6.50 for a pint bottle of Bulmers!!!!! Finally we settled into the Purty Kitchen, perfect! 4 euro a pint and specials on other drinks/cocktails!

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Spotted that in Madigans on Abbey Street they offer pitchers of Bavaria and Tuborg for 9.90.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

A new website went live last week about this topic www.Publin.ie shows a current pricelist for most city centre pubs along with any ongoing deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Gileadi wrote: »
    A new website went live last week about this topic www.Publin.ie shows a current pricelist for most city centre pubs along with any ongoing deals

well thats the end of this thread ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Could you stick up prices for a pint and a short,not every brand obviously,and could u put up the street address??

also isnt diceys a nightclub rather than a bar?

is this nightclubs and bars or just bars?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Jackmcg

€10 for a pitcher of fosters (I think) in the trendy new U-bar in Christchurch, I got a nice pitcher of templebrau for €12 in Porterhouse nassau street and saw they had pitchers of cocktails advertized for €20.. Crawdaddy and ALT do good prices for nightclubs and ya cant go wrong with cans at the Pav in Trinity!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Went to O'Reilly's Rock bar last Sat night and have NEVER had a cheaper Sat Night out in Dublin

All Pints - 3.20
    Large Kopperberg (1 Pint Bottles, Pear or Strawberry & Lime) -2Euro
    Jaeger, Sambucca, Mickey Finns/ Bottles VK - 2 euro
    Pitchers - 9Euro

Those prices were all night too

Here's the facebook page, where i seen the offer, looking back it seems they do this regularly

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Social-Entertainment-Group-SEG/137206303011306?ref=ts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

Hi,

I run the http://publin.ie site and I noticed I was getting a lot of hits from this thread. I know boards don't tolerate spam, but I'm not trying that. I've been a member for a while and I used to play on the boards team.

We're up to 200 pubs on the site and have 500 drinks promotions. If you see anything on the site that's incorrect or know of any other deals that should be listed, just drop it here and I'll change it. Anything else you'd like to see on the site? I've added themed pub craws, lists of pubs with pool tables and beer gardens. I've also expanded out to Ballsbridge, Drumcondra and Rathmines/Ranelagh.

Cheers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

Any new pubs to add to the list ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Jumboman wrote: »
    Any new pubs to add to the list ?

Gypsy Rose on Aston Quay, all drinks €4 up until about midnight then they go up to €5, this includes vodka and coke etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Great thread lads!

I normally end up in Temple Bar - €6.40 for pints of Kilkenny!!

Do cheap pints on Paddy's Day exist? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Great thread lads!

I normally end up in Temple Bar - €6.40 for pints of Kilkenny!!

Do cheap pints on Paddy's Day exist? :)

didnt know kilkenny was still available, let alone on tap. you would be mad to spend that amount though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

didnt know kilkenny was still available, let alone on tap. you would be mad to spend that amount though

Yup! It's still available, but it's not so easy to find in Dublin. Far superior to Smithwicks imo, though that can be found everywhere.

It is indeed mad but it's Temple Bar afterall!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

Loving the publin site, it's a small bit outdated currently as o'reillys are now 3.40 a pint, macturcaills now 3.60(I wouldn't know about the expensive pubs tbh!). Oh and diceys on Tuesday is now 2.50 a pint... :( recession is over lads
    Anyway just wanted to add a bar to the list, Ned Keenan's is a fantastic little bar and €3.50 pints until 11(I think every night but not 100% sure). Mcgowans also have €3.50 pints all night Sundays, Mondays and Thursday.
    Also Kinkenny is on tap in the gingerman!

There are a few local bars near this with very cheap drinks on tap but it's normally fosters etc, but if ya head into a lot of places in town and ask for the house beer it's only €4ish which isn't bad for a place like sweeneys.

Anyway am posting as I want a bar more focused on sports which has cheap pints going on :) - the local has fosters for 3.50 a pint which isn't too bad at least. Be great if someone knows a nice sports bar though

Advertisement