Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

If you want to save a few quid you could do the old trick of waiting until the show's begun and then offering them an amount lower than face value. Depending on who's out first you probably wouldn't miss much. Personally I wouldn't buy off a tout if I could avoid it. Toutless is a good site for spare tickets as mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

MartinTWD wrote: »
    Has anyone here ever used viagogo to buy tickets?

a friend of mine bought 2 tickets for us off the website. I've only ever used Ticketmaster and I'm not familiar with sites like viagogo. after doing some research, I'm starting to doubt the legitimacy of it. just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and were the tickets legit? I would hate for us to get to the venue and be denied entry because the tickets are not valid.

I've never used Viagogo but I know it's been around for a quite a while so I'd lean towards it being legit. They also have partnerships with some football leagues/clubs to sell tickets on their secondary market so that adds a little bit of credibility I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 38,477 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I wonder will we get Heath Slater and Rhyno

seems they might not be room on the card for a lot of guys

just checked for 2 tickets there got Ringside D Row B

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Marty91

Decided to buy tickets last minute. got Ringside B Row B.

haven't been to a live event in 2 years, looking forward to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Lads were they second hand? Been looking for tickets all week. Ticketmaster is only giving me crap tickets.

• Advertisement

I got mine off Ticketmaster.

I was keeping an eye on what tickets were available and kept getting Block M, until Ringside B popped up yesterday. if you want a ringside ticket, I see someones selling 1 over on Adverts. that's if you don't get what you're looking for on Ticketmaster.

Thanks, man, I need two tickets, if anyone knows anything let me know. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Anyone know how Smyths work with getting these bracelets to see Bayley?

Here's what's on their website.
    A limited number of wristbands will be given away from the store in advance of this event. A further 200 wristbands will be given away on the day of this event. Wristbands are available on a first come, first served basis.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone got any recommendations for any nice place to eat before the show within a short walking distance? The Gibsons restraurant is shocking booked up :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

What about heading to the Spencer for a bite and maybe see the guys leaving the hotel.... we're gonna head to Pitt bros before heading to Bayley for the signing in smyths and have a few beers on the way up to the three

What about heading to the Spencer for a bite and maybe see the guys leaving the hotel.... we're gonna head to Pitt bros before heading to Bayley for the signing in smyths and have a few beers on the way up to the three

Yeah, was leaning towards the Spencer. Never been before though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

It's standard hotel food... so it's grand like... and odds are you will see some of the guys around the place... we stayed 2 years ago and checked in behind r truth

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

Hate to be one of these people, but if anyone has 2 ringside or lower tiered seats, hit me up, told my brother I got him tickets months ago!! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone got any recommendations for any nice place to eat before the show within a short walking distance? The Gibsons restraurant is shocking booked up :(

I enjoy the Harbourmaster myself, really good food and nicely priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭saladtime

I'm tempted to go too! Looks a fun card.

If anyone's flogging 1 ringside ticket let a brother know. If not I'll be at home Friday watching more OSW

the price for a queen bed room in the spencer hotel for Friday 5th May is now E187 on booking.com if anyone wants to stay with the wrestlers

but there is a chance they will go straight to Belfast after the Dublin show, they could fly in very early Friday morning and stay in the hotel the day of the show

have heard a few iffy stories in the past about people ringing up the hotel and asking can they meet such a guy etc

chances are a few of them might just have a couple of drinks in the bar after the show and want to be left alone ??

Some better seats have come online, managed to pick two better seats, there some ringside going too.

How will the 2 lads be allowed travel over

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/storyline-injury-updates-roman-reigns-braun-strowman

Won't lose sleep if they don't appear Friday, the Harydz, Joe and Finn is all that matter lol

PTH2009 wrote: »
    How will the 2 lads be allowed travel over

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/storyline-injury-updates-roman-reigns-braun-strowman

Won't lose sleep if they don't appear Friday, the Harydz, Joe and Finn is all that matter lol

They'll just ignore it...

• Advertisement

They'll just ignore it...

Logical thing but a miracle all the same lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Sounds like a good lineup. I haven't watched WWE for a few years now, but have no plans for Sat night :)

Are the Hardys definitely on the tour?

veganrun wrote: »

Are the Hardys definitely on the tour?

There in Rome anyway for tonight's opening show of the tour so hopefully they will be here too

Very good line up atm and hopefully no more Dublin injuries (Seth and Bryan in the past)

This is Seths first return to Dublin since he did his knee in, wasn't it?

Felt so bad the days after that, inking it was just a lazy show closer and then finding out it was such a bad injury :(

This is Seths first return to Dublin since he did his knee in, wasn't it?

Felt so bad the days after that, inking it was just a lazy show closer and then finding out it was such a bad injury :(

I wonder will he get the main event on friday, they might put Reigns vs Strowman in the middle of the show, expecting Hardyz or Finn too open the show

I'm toying with the idea of picking up a last minute ticket and going as I've nothing else on on Friday but the prices are pretty steep. What's the view like from the tiered seats including for entrances etc? If I'm paying 85 quid or so I'd hope to be able to see something.

Being offered Block C row 4 in tiered as best available every time.

Pentecost wrote: »
    I'm toying with the idea of picking up a last minute ticket and going as I've nothing else on on Friday but the prices are pretty steep. What's the view like from the tiered seats including for entrances etc? If I'm paying 85 quid or so I'd hope to be able to see something.

Being offered Block C row 4 in tiered as best available every time.

The arena is pretty small and you should have a good view from any section but best views of the entrance ramps are from the central sections (C/D/E/F)

I picked up a price level 2 ticket for Block B and hoping too have a reasonable view of both the entrance and ring

Heard some of the ringside seats are terrible

I go for the 13th or so row in tiered seats and utterly love the seats. Much prefer them to ringside. Don't get assaulted on the tiered seats :P

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder will he get the main event on friday, they might put Reigns vs Strowman in the middle of the show, expecting Hardyz or Finn too open the show

Yeah I reckon Seth vs Joe will be the main event just like at recent US house shows with Reigns and Strowman in the middle for a brawl and not an actual match.

• Advertisement

Feck it, ticket bought. Should be fun.

Advertisement