Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

So tomorrow night will be the first pro wrestling event that I attend.
    I'm excited to say the least. Excited to see the Hardy Boyz!!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Im looking forward to it - considering Finn & Sheamus will get big pops being the Irish guys - but also having Aries, Joe, Hardys, Enzo & Cass, Ambrose, Rollins all on the card - it should be set up to be a good show

Roll on tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 38,477 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

few drinks in the gibson bar before hand me thinks, arriving in Dublin around 3.45

any other decent spots around the 3arena area that may have a few wrestling heads there ???

kind of ironic that Shinedown are supporting Maiden on Saturday and the Raw theme song is on the set lol

Very happy with the other guys on the card that was in rome last night. Hopefully they are in Dublin too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Doors are @ 6

Show at 7.30?

• Advertisement

D.Q wrote: »
    Doors are @ 6

Show at 7.30?

Yeah there open early so we all have time to buy stuff from the merch stand

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The merch stands become far, far easier to navigate if you wait till the show starts, especially if you are after some of the less popular stuff. Wait till match two or three and there'll be more staff on the stores than customers.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The merch stands become far, far easier to navigate if you wait till the show starts, especially if you are after some of the less popular stuff. Wait till match two or three and there'll be more staff on the stores than customers.

True but don't want to miss any of the event itself

Hate when the shirt I want sells out before I try and get it. There's so much choice at wwe merch stands its hard to choose but theres always the online store

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Gavlor

PTH2009 wrote: »
    True but don't want to miss any of the event itself

Hate when the shirt I want sells out before I try and get it. There's so much choice at wwe merch stands its hard to choose but theres always the online store

I'm guessing the Merch is expensive?

No doubt I'm gonna get stung

Gavlor wrote: »
    I'm guessing the Merch is expensive?

No doubt I'm gonna get stung

U sure are

T shirts are about €35-€40 each
    Programmes (really just a picture book) about €20 and they have other things too

You could always get your 'Rey mysterious mask and big foam fingers' outside the arena for half the price youd pay inside

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    U sure are

T shirts are about €35-€40 each
    Programmes (really just a picture book) about €20 and they have other things too

You could always get your 'Rey mysterious mask and big foam fingers' outside the arena for half the price youd pay inside

Already picked up a tshirt for him in a local print shop for €16.....

But I accidently got roman reigns instead of Seth Rollins!!! It didn't go down well but it's what he'll be wearing tomorrow

For anyone interested the rumour atm is the November 2017 UK TV tapings will take place in the Manchester Arena on the 6th (Raw) and 7th (SD Live) November

Sadly the 3arena would never be suitable for TV tapings, would be awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Letsdoit

Does anyone know if there is a meet and greet or a chance to take a pic with the wrestlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

You can meet Bayley in Smyths at 3pm if you get there early enough to get a wristband

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

not sure if 3 arena is doing it but for any fans attending Belfast the arena is opening between 3 and 5pm so that you can head in early, get your merch, then go away and get food or something and come back later on when doors are opened

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Lads what's the story with beer at this thing tonight? Can you bring it back to your seat etc. First time going.

Lads what's the story with beer at this thing tonight? Can you bring it back to your seat etc. First time going.

I think so. The arena don't mind. I know this cause when I went to Jack Whitehall a few weeks back, someone poured their beer over my shoulder when I was in my seat ¬_¬

Heading out in 30 minutes. Best of luck to everyone going, hope ye have a DELIGHTFUL time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Enjoy tonight fellas! It's always a good night out at live events

I'm jealous but only slightly - got Raw and Smackdown Mon/Tues ;):pac:

Having dinner in the Beresford hotel and going to head out to the point after

Enjoy everyone

• Advertisement

Wtf. We're gettin patted down before going in? :S

Wtf. We're gettin patted down before going in? :S

It's to make sure you have a wad of cash for the merchandise

Oh guess who is behind Finns family :P

Awesome show

Didn't mention when there returning but prob either Nov 2017 or apr/may 2018

Couldn't resist...

https://i.imgur.com/MYA3wqP.jpg

...now I just got a find Brock! :P

Enjoyed it. Crowd were dead for some matches (UK match, six woman tag). Mix was so nuclear though. Just a stunning Preformance from him.

Braun is massive.

Finn's family are so nice. One of his brothers is the spit of him. His two little nieces are utterly adorable. Apparently Neville stayed at his sisters house sometime. And the kids don't like Roman either :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Great night. So glad I went, seat was class too. Enjoyed all the matches they were all in good form and enjoying it. Good for Jordan Devlin to get some exposure. I think I got the best laugh out of The Miz and Maryse though they were brilliant craic, and Maryse..wow.

Great main event and Finn putting over OTT was a touch of class too.

TSC I either saw you with that or someone else bought one too!

There were a few of them around.

I was in a college jacket wi a DX logo on the back. :)

There were a few of them around.

I was in a college jacket wi a DX logo on the back. :)

Not you so :) Saw a couple of kids with them alright but this guy was an adult with no kids so thought it might have been you when you said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,756 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pentecost wrote: »
    Great night. So glad I went, seat was class too. Enjoyed all the matches they were all in good form and enjoying it. Good for Jordan Devlin to get some exposure. I think I got the best laugh out of The Miz and Maryse though they were brilliant craic, and Maryse..wow.

Great main event and Finn putting over OTT was a touch of class too.

TSC I either saw you with that or someone else bought one too!

What was the main event?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What was the main event?

Finn and Seth v Joe and Bray

Advertisement