Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

Rollins & Finn vs Joe and Bray seemed to be the main event. Id say it was a fun match to end the show. Raging I didn't go now. Heard Seth and Finn cut a promo at the end with Seth talking about injuring his knee the last time he was in Dublin. I presume Seth didn't do the sunset flip or the buckle bomb this time?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 38,477 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pinkman wrote: »
    Rollins & Finn vs Joe and Bray seemed to be the main event. Id say it was a fun match to end the show. Raging I didn't go now. Heard Seth and Finn cut a promo at the end with Seth talking about injuring his knee the last time he was in Dublin. I presume Seth didn't do the sunset flip or the buckle bomb this time?:P

Yeah usual home crowd promo by Finn and a few words from Rollins.

Unreal feeling too see the Hardyz in person a little over a month after there return

Good too see Rhyno,Heath Slater, Austin Aries, Nevile and Samoa Joe.

All matches were good and crowd seemed into for most of it. Congrats too Jordon Devlin and Belfasts Tucker on getting a match tonight (missed the end of it)

That was my 7th house show and 9th WWE in total (2x TV Tapings Glasgow 2016). Would love to do Mania or a show in the states

There was a bar man in the 3arena who was the image of Roman Reigns anyone see him ??

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Ok lots of pluses for sure....
    Finn and seth at the end of the night doing there promo... seeing Samoa joe and Austin Aries live in wwe was awesome.... although no one was helping me with my joes gonna kill you chant!!!
    Miz is a super heel and plays up to it perfectly - he is overall one of the most improved guys over the last 12 months.
    Ambrose is over all a good performer and is majorly over with the crowd.
    Divas match had too much on... 6 women in the same match made it stale and slow and as much as there was a pop at the start for the entrances it died quickly.... after the we want Sasha chant

Most disappointing match to me was the fatal four way tag match - cos reigns didn't have a match! Anderson was in that match for 2 mins and got pinned... everyone else had been in 2 times or more... also I missed a sheamus promo... could have had the hardys celebrate and then attack them a la payback and then sheamus speak

All in all good show..... crowd was tepid tho

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Marty91

Haven't been to a live show in 2 years, I'm happy I went.

like mentioned earlier, the crowd were dead for some of the matches, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. awesome to see the Hardyz. the highlight for me was The Miz and Maryse segment. here's some of the photos I took.

8iQYnnQ.jpg

E3qmj4n.jpg

a5jIVeM.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Did they announce when they'd return? I recall them doing that in the past

I'd love if it was a Smackdown tour in November, only reason I'd go is to AJ Styles I wouldn't go out of my way to see anyone at a house show, well unless they're phenomenal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Marty91

Did they announce when they'd return? I recall them doing that in the past

I'd love if it was a Smackdown tour in November, only reason I'd go is to AJ Styles I wouldn't go out of my way to see anyone at a house show, well unless they're phenomenal

No, they didn't announce when they'd return.

but I'm sure it'll be sometime in November and it could definitely be Smackdown next tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Not a single Bliss item at the merch stard. Ugh,

A pocket of Empty seats up the back last night. I had a level 2 price ticket (E59) and the view was brillent. I heard the views from the cheap seats were good also

Block B Row 21 Seat 60

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hydration

I was in the K block and had a great view. A couple of lads in front of me were dressed up as Tugboat, Ric Flair and the Macho Man. Great atmosphere and an enjoyable night.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/results/wwe-live-event-5517-results-orton-vs-mahal-vs-styles

From looking at that card We really did get the top card. Obv Cardiff had a few good guys like Shinsuke, Styles, KO, Zayn and Orton but it had a lot of crap too

The only real crap we had in dublin was in the 8 man tag match (golden truth & Rhyno/Slater vs Titus/Bo Dallas/Curtis Axl & Curt Hawkins) which was basically the Excess guys getting a bit of time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,032 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Just looking at the WWE superstars social media they seem to be having a great time in dublin and in Belfast today. And the Spanish crew seem happy as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

It's easy to tell it's near the start of the tour. They probably won't be as chirpy by the end.

Pentecost wrote: »
    It's easy to tell it's near the start of the tour. They probably won't be as chirpy by the end.
    That's a great point. Yeah come next week when they've down raw and smackdown and a lot more live shows the campers may not be that happy.

Good quality video of Finn and Seth closing the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQdj2zqBbRI

Recorded the end of the Fridays tag title match and the way cesaro sold getting barley tapped by Anderson just after doing the swing on enzo was so corny lol but I suppose live events are about having fun and glorified spot fests

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Sasha Banks got the biggest pop in the women's match by far , Mickie James came out to silence, Miz did a great job on the mic and improvising when he fake handed the mic to the ref and the camera man was funny stuff, I was in one of the €59 tickets right up at the back with the wall at my back good view but i thought the music for the entrance themes didn't reverberate well especially the Hardy Boyz music sounded muffled

I've seen on twitter that Emma seems to have been injured at the show in Liverpool tonight. The dreaded X was thrown up by the ref. People are saying Sasha was involved in some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

My third time in the past couple of years going to WWE live (And NXT last year). Great seats which I got only a couple of days before the show.

Disappointed by the Merch section. Finn new t-shirt looks naff. Only others were Roman, Seth, Bayle, Enzo & Cass plus Cena.

The show started off with the fatal four way for the tag belts. Lots of seats were still empty at this stage. If you were late I can only guess how mad you would be if you miss the Hardys.

Cesaro/Seamus also got a great reaction esp, Seamus. Even during the match when they turned heel on the Hardys, Seamus was still getting a face reaction.

Enzo/Cass got a huge pop. So many people had those fake hats of Enzo hair. Loads of Enzo/Cass merch around the building. They did their usual intro but nothing different for the Irish crowd.

The club got little or no reaction. There so bland. The match was great. The Hardys were in for most of it against Cesaro/Seamus. It was so cool to see all the Hardys famous spots. Plenty of delete chants and Matt played up the broken gimmick.

The rest of the first half was good but not super memorable. During the 8 man jobber match. Rhyno was over huge and people were chanting for the Gore. Rhyno won the match by...a spine buster. I assume the reason he wasn't allowed to do it was to protect Roman spear.

I didn't think much of the Roman/Braun match/angle thing, as I don't think much Roman/Braun.

The second half was great. The Dean/Miz match was a blast. Miz beforehand was so much fun on the Mic. Dean looked like such a star without saying a word.

I'm glad we got a tag for the main event. While Bray was making his way to the ring ropes to pose during his entrance, Joe got his way. The two had a great laugh about this. They looked great together and shame they can't be a team on T.V.
    Huge pop for Seth & Finn. Seth speech after the match was really good. Just speaking from his heart instead of the crap he has to do on T.V. Finn mention of OTT led to mild OTT chant.
    Loads of kids were forced to leave as soon at the match was over. The Parents couldn't get them out fast enough.
    I would go again if it was the smackdown crew.

My third time in the past couple of years going to WWE live (And NXT last year). Great seats which I got only a couple of days before the show.

Disappointed by the Merch section. Finn new t-shirt looks naff. Only others were Roman, Seth, Bayle, Enzo & Cass plus Cena.

The show started off with the fatal four way for the tag belts. Lots of seats were still empty at this stage. If you were late I can only guess how mad you would be if you miss the Hardys.

Cesaro/Seamus also got a great reaction esp, Seamus. Even during the match when they turned heel on the Hardys, Seamus was still getting a face reaction.

Enzo/Cass got a huge pop. So many people had those fake hats of Enzo hair. Loads of Enzo/Cass merch around the building. They did their usual intro but nothing different for the Irish crowd.

The club got little or no reaction. There so bland. The match was great. The Hardys were in for most of it against Cesaro/Seamus. It was so cool to see all the Hardys famous spots. Plenty of delete chants and Matt played up the broken gimmick.

The rest of the first half was good but not super memorable. During the 8 man jobber match. Rhyno was over huge and people were chanting for the Gore. Rhyno won the match by...a spine buster. I assume the reason he wasn't allowed to do it was to protect Roman spear.

I didn't think much of the Roman/Braun match/angle thing, as I don't think much Roman/Braun.

The second half was great. The Dean/Miz match was a blast. Miz beforehand was so much fun on the Mic. Dean looked like such a star without saying a word.

I'm glad we got a tag for the main event. While Bray was making his way to the ring ropes to pose during his entrance, Joe got his way. The two had a great laugh about this. They looked great together and shame they can't be a team on T.V.
    Huge pop for Seth & Finn. Seth speech after the match was really good. Just speaking from his heart instead of the crap he has to do on T.V. Finn mention of OTT led to mild OTT chant.
    Loads of kids were forced to leave as soon at the match was over. The Parents couldn't get them out fast enough.
    I would go again if it was the smackdown crew.
    Very good analysis of the night . The Aries vs Neville was also quite good, Missed most of the Tucker vs Jordon Devlin match as I was at the bar/bathroom.

Loved the event and also got a late ticket as I only decided to go when the hardyz were announced

Bought a finn balor shirt and programme (felt sick as it's the exact same programme from the Glasgow one I got in Nov 2016 with some guys not even in it and amazingly Alberto Del Rio is still in it lol). The more i think about it the I should of sold it to someone else on the night ah well I'll learn next time

Sadly don't plan on heading to another tv taping for the forseable future but hopefully I'll get to a few more Dublin live events

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Sasha Banks got the biggest pop in the women's match by far , Mickie James came out to silence, Miz did a great job on the mic and improvising when he fake handed the mic to the ref and the camera man was funny stuff, I was in one of the €59 tickets right up at the back with the wall at my back good view but i thought the music for the entrance themes didn't reverberate well especially the Hardy Boyz music sounded muffled

I was at the back and only paid €35...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just on that.

Usuaully, I dont hit the arena till 7. Go to get something to eat before hand, wander up at 7 and usually the queues are gone. But they were doing body searches of everyone and checking bags, confiscating drinks off people. So I ended up sitting down quite literally as the lights turned off for the show to start.

If I had missed the Hardys because the arena was patting people down for Fanta, I'd have been furious :mad:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just on that.

Usuaully, I dont hit the arena till 7. Go to get something to eat before hand, wander up at 7 and usually the queues are gone. But they were doing body searches of everyone and checking bags, confiscating drinks off people. So I ended up sitting down quite literally as the lights turned off for the show to start.

If I had missed the Hardys because the arena was patting people down for Fanta, I'd have been furious :mad:

You would not of liked maiden the next night there as it as credit card entry and the ques getting in were massive

I made sure I was there for the hardyz and went in just before 6.30 got to Dublin at 3.30 and had food and drinks before hand. Amazed at the people who missed the hardyz (Possibly no interest in them or got caught by the bollocks and thought they would be later in the show lol)

I went in around 7, got patted down alright but I pretty much walked straight in with minimal queuing. Got a pint and was in my seat for 7.15 or so. I figured the Hardys could be on first as they had been the night before in Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Just grabbing some food before raw in the o2 London. Actually really excited! VIP box 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

misslt wrote: »
    Just grabbing some food before raw in the o2 London. Actually really excited! VIP box 😎

NOICE! Had box seats over Mania weekend and it made the whole thing SO good! How did you snag those?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Hey guys, how much do the tickets range from. Would like to catch one next time they in Ireland

irishman86 wrote: »
    Hey guys, how much do the tickets range from. Would like to catch one next time they in Ireland

Usually theres 3 cats
    E76- Ringside and lower/mid tiered seats
    E59- mid/high tiered seats
    E35.50- High tired seats with some possibly restricted view

have heard of some of the cheap priced tickets being as good as the dearer ones. I had a E59 one last friday and had a brillent view. The 3arena is quite compact

They could tour here next November or April/May 2018

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Usually theres 3 cats
    E76- Ringside and lower/mid tiered seats
    E59- mid/high tiered seats
    E35.50- High tired seats with some possibly restricted view

have heard of some of the cheap priced tickets being as good as the dearer ones. I had a E59 one last friday and had a brillent view. The 3arena is quite compact

They could tour here next November or April/May 2018

Was there for Cirque Du Soleil and found the high tickets perfectly fine, thanks for the reply thats a lot more decent than I thought

Advertisement