Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,477 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ATM no Irish date announced for the November European tour

Nov 1- Glasgow
    Nov 2: Brighton
    Nov 3: London
    Nov 4: Barcelona
    Nov 4: Minehead
    Nov 5: Madrid
    Nov 5: Cardiff
    Nov 6: Manchester (RAW Taping)
    Nov 7: Manchester (Smackdown Taping)
    Nov 8: Dortmund
    Nov 8: Leeds
    Nov 9: Leipzig
    Nov 10: Hamburg
    Nov 10: Milan
    Nov 11: Mannheim
    Nov 11: Padova
    Nov 12: Florence

Few free dates to slot in a Dublin show but I think it benefits WWE more to visit here just once a year

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, they seem to have decided once a year is enough, which is a shame.

Last year, NXT tided us over a bit :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, they seem to have decided once a year is enough, which is a shame.

Last year, NXT tided us over a bit :(

Probly is tbf and Irish fans could always travel abroad to see me in the autumn

The TV tapings this were average at best this week and I would of been a little disappointed if I travelled over

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Marty91

Damn. that's a shame the schedule changed and they're only coming over once a year.

last Friday was my first live event in 2 years and I enjoyed it. I'll be going to Wrestlemania next year, so I'm excited for that. went to WM27 and it was an awesome experience. but still, shame the Irish fans are only getting one live event a year.

I guess then this is the part where we say OTT is there to tide over Irish wrestling fans in the mean time. Been meaning to try and get to a show and with the long period till the next WWE one, must make it a priority :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I guess then this is the part where we say OTT is there to tide over Irish wrestling fans in the mean time. Been meaning to try and get to a show and with the long period till the next WWE one, must make it a priority :)

You won't regret it!

Raw's Euro tour finishes tomorrow night in Rotterdam

The beer will be flowing but my god they deserve it. On the go in different countries for 10 nights

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭deviladvocate

I'm sure it's been brought up before.... but why won't they do a TV taping over here, either Belfast or Dublin?
    They've done Glasgow, which apparently has less capacity than the Point, and UFC has had a few shows from there so can't imagine the shape is that big a problem.

I'm sure it's been brought up before.... but why won't they do a TV taping over here, either Belfast or Dublin?
    They've done Glasgow, which apparently has less capacity than the Point, and UFC has had a few shows from there so can't imagine the shape is that big a problem.

3arena is simply not wide enough for the ramp and all the cameras/production stuff. I'll attach pics of the tapings in Glasgow (image 2) and a pic from last weekend in Dublin (image 1). The hydro in Glasgow has a larger and wider standing area compared to the 3arena and higher tired seats. Both are great arenas and I'd love a TV taping in Dublin but logical the arena is too small.

I'd also imagine there'd be a fair cost getting all that equipment across to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I'd also imagine there'd be a fair cost getting all that equipment across to Ireland.

I could be wrong but isn't the ring they use at the 3arena stored there for use whenever WWE do a show?, it's not the typical WWE size i'd say it's probably smaller than ECWs rings used to be but having said that 0tts rings is probably smaller still

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Any idea how much UK TV tapings tickets usually cost?

I could be wrong but isn't the ring they use at the 3arena stored there for use whenever WWE do a show?, it's not the typical WWE size i'd say it's probably smaller than ECWs rings used to be but having said that 0tts rings is probably smaller still

Not sure. But the ring would only be part of what I was referring to. They'd want the whole stage, the camera and recording equipment, etc.

Not sure. But the ring would only be part of what I was referring to. They'd want the whole stage, the camera and recording equipment, etc.

I knw sky record the premier league darts there evey year but I'd imagine that's a completely different type of production than a wwe taping. Sure the ufc,boxing, mma broadcasts etc only have the rings really and not big fancy titontrons

Its possible but I imagine there would be 2 many tweeks to make it worthwhile

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Any idea how much UK TV tapings tickets usually cost?

Yep - I went to both tapings last week in London and they were £96.50 a piece. That was for level 1 tickets (mid-tier)

x43r0 wrote: »
    Yep - I went to both tapings last week in London and they were £96.50 a piece. That was for level 1 tickets (mid-tier)

Glasgow last Nov cost me

Raw- level 1 £85.15 per ticket (half an hour of Superstars (2 matches), 3 hours of raw and a dark match. Nowadays Main Event is taped before Raw as they got rid of The Superstars show )

SD-Level 1 £79.45 per ticket (I got 1 main event match, SD recorded the whole show in about on 1hr and Half, another main event match and 2 dark matches. Nowadays you get 205 live after the recording of SD, a dark match before SD and another after the 205 taping,Main Event is taped before Raw now)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

WWE LIVE RETURNS TO DUBLIN NOVEMBER 2nd 2017

Aiken promotions

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

bennyl10 wrote: »

Aiken promotions

giphy.gif

bennyl10 wrote: »

Aiken promotions

That was unexpected, unusual too announce so late

AFAIK It's the opening date for the SD crew

Styles, Nakamura, Orton, KO, New Day, Zayn and Mahal among others.

Might do what i done for last may and buy a ticket closer too the date when the exact card is announced

PTH2009 wrote: »
    That was unexpected, unusual too announce so late

AFAIK It's the opening date for the SD crew

Styles, Nakamura, Orton, KO, New Day, Zayn and Mahal among others.

Might do what i done for last may and buy a ticket closer too the date when the exact card is announced

I hope it's the SmackDown Live roster. Wouldn't be fair if we got to see Roman twice :P

But I might be away in NYC at that time >.< - Will have to see how this fairs out.

• Advertisement

I hope it's the SmackDown Live roster. Wouldn't be fair if we got to see Roman twice :P

But I might be away in NYC at that time >.< - Will have to see how this fairs out.

It's is according too aiken

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1542145099158777&substory_index=0&id=145525518820749

Tbh Is go just too see Nakamura and Styles

Don't Think Cena and Y2J will be available for this tour

I checked Aiken's site and there was nothing there. Nice one!
    I might just put the trip off then :P

Ah jesus, I was just getting on top of money too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Is it selfish to want an AJ/Nak feud heading into Survivor Series to get it on this tour :D

Is it selfish to want an AJ/Nak feud heading into Survivor Series to get it on this tour :D

reckon the rivilaries around this time will be something like this

Baron Corbin (WWE Champ cashes in after Summerslam) vs Kevin Owens

Aj Styles (US champ) vs Rusev

Nakamura vs Orton

Jindar Mahal & Sigh Brothers (Tag Champs) vs New Day

Chad Gable vs Zayn

we might also get that awsome Maria and Mike Kanellis theme too :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

reckon the rivilaries around this time will be something like this

Baron Corbin (WWE Champ cashes in after Summerslam) vs Kevin Owens

Aj Styles (US champ) vs Rusev

Nakamura vs Orton

Jindar Mahal & Sigh Brothers (Tag Champs) vs New Day

Chad Gable vs Zayn

we might also get that awsome Maria and Mike Kanellis theme too :D:D

Quite a lot turns there. I don't see them turning Owens, Corbin or Orton. I know you could say this about Jidar but Corbin not ready for the belt yet.

deff going too go for the middle priced option for Dublin in November (cost €67 for the raw show last may and i had a brillent view in Block B row 21)

Three pre sale starts at 9am 2morrow and public sale starts on Thursday

cant miss the chance too see Nakamura, Styles and Kevin Owens

Does it be hard to get tickets closer to the event?

Haven't been to a show since the one in the RDS in 05 with Stone Cold at it, I was only 10 at the time so feck all memories minus a disposable camera that I never got developed :pac:

Does it be hard to get tickets closer to the event?

Haven't been to a show since the one in the RDS in 05 with Stone Cold at it, I was only 10 at the time so feck all memories minus a disposable camera that I never got developed :pac:

Not really I got a ticket for the last show 3 weeks before the event and there were tickets still available on the day of the show. Also plenty of ticket sales on Toutless, Done deal etc. AFAIK November's show falls on the school mid term holidays so it might be busy

I remember I won tickets too the 2005 show but could not make it. I wonder why they done that type of summer tour in 2005 ???. It was 2009 by the time i Saw WWE live

• Advertisement

Not really I got a ticket for the last show 3 weeks before the event and there were tickets still available on the day of the show. Also plenty of ticker sales on Toutless, Done deal etc. AFAIK November's show falls on the school mid term holidays so it might be busy

I remember I won tickets too the 2005 show but could not make it. I wonder why they done that type of summer tour in 2005 ???. It was 2009 by the time i Saw WWE live

20,000+ at it, bigger than most PPVs

I wonder if Stone Cold still had a certain amount of appearances left on his contract and they were used for big shows like this to boost the numbers, iirc the Point was being done up at the time so wasn't available and other arenas in Dublin would be much too small and the stadiums much too big

Advertisement