Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,477 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Why can't we ever get more that one womens match.

Time restraints lol

Getting close now actually only 4 weeks away and it's the opening night of the SD live tour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Is Finn Balor not making the trip?
    No sign of him on the lineup

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is Finn Balor not making the trip?
    No sign of him on the lineup

Its the Smackdown crew, and Finn is Raw (as is Sheamus). So it's Becky as our Hometown hero for the night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Ta

updated match card for Dublin according too Aiken Facebook
    AJ Styles vs Jinder Mahal w/ The Singh Brothers
    United States Championship Match
    Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin
    SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
    New Day vs The Usos vs Rusev, Aiden English
    Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Owens
    3 on 4 Handicap Match
    Naomi, Charlotte & Becky Lynch
    vs
    Natalya, Carmella, Tamina and Lana w/ James Ellsworth
    Tyler Bate and Trent Seven vs Jordan Devlin and Tucker
    Sin Cara vs Sami Zayn
    Breezango
    The Bludgeon Brothers
    And many more!
    Line-up subject to change

Brillent were getting some of the UK tournament guys, iThis card is a good indication of what storylines are going too happen in the coming weeks. Orton must have time off or is joining the tour later ???

• Advertisement

No Pete Dunne? Still, two thirds of BSS is awesome. Gonna be a lot of OTT chants for that match :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

PTH2009 wrote: »
    updated match card for Dublin according too Aiken Facebook
    AJ Styles vs Jinder Mahal w/ The Singh Brothers
    United States Championship Match
    Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin
    SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
    New Day vs The Usos vs Rusev, Aiden English
    Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Owens
    3 on 4 Handicap Match
    Naomi, Charlotte & Becky Lynch
    vs
    Natalya, Carmella, Tamina and Lana w/ James Ellsworth
    Tyler Bate and Trent Seven vs Jordan Devlin and Tucker
    Sin Cara vs Sami Zayn
    Breezango
    The Bludgeon Brothers
    And many more!
    Line-up subject to change

Brillent were getting some of the UK tournament guys, iThis card is a good indication of what storylines are going too happen in the coming weeks. Orton must have time off or is joining the tour later ???

Who the F is half of these people, I'll make sure my phone is charged to keep me amused for the first hour.

Who the F is half of these people, I'll make sure my phone is charged to keep me amused for the first hour.

I mean, it's the Smackdown roster. What did you think you were getting at a Smackdown show?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I mean, it's the Smackdown roster. What did you think you were getting at a Smackdown show?

Not these randomers from the UK thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

4/32 = 1/8

1/8 ≠ 1/2

Plus you don't necessarily need to know who they are to enjoy their matches, so just go along with it :)

• Advertisement

Not these randomers from the UK thing.

Last few shows, I think they've had a "showcase" match, be that NXT or the Uk guys. Devil and Tucker had a match together last time they were there. It's a good way to give those sorts of guys experience in fronts of crowds.

And having seen those "randomers" before, I'd garuntee it will be the best match on the card in ring wise. They'll bust their guts and put on a great match.

Last few shows, I think they've had a "showcase" match, be that NXT or the Uk guys. Devil and Tucker had a match together last time they were there. It's a good way to give those sorts of guys experience in fronts of crowds.

And having seen those "randomers" before, I'd garuntee it will be the best match on the card in ring wise. They'll bust their guts and put on a great match.

I remember it last year at the Raw show and the crowd died.

just under a week to go and im looking forward to it esp seeing guys like Nakamura, Roode, Styles and KO

Many going from here ???, getting the 15.00 bus up from Waterford and late one back

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

Aye I'm going with a friend from Discord, should be great craic. Getting the train up from Limerick early enough and staying the night. Will be wearing my Naito cap loud and proud. I'll have to find a handy enough pub nearby for some pre-drinks, but I know nothin' about the area.

Gaw_ wrote: »
    Aye I'm going with a friend from Discord, should be great craic. Getting the train up from Limerick early enough and staying the night. Will be wearing my Naito cap loud and proud. I'll have to find a handy enough pub nearby for some pre-drinks, but I know nothin' about the area.

Not much around the arena area (Gibson Hotel and Green bar) but the Luas stops by the arena and there's a lot of good pubs in the city centre. The living room/Murreys on top of O Connell Street is a favourite of mine and a few mins walk away from the Abbey street Luas stop which takes you to the point

Triple H is touring on the Raw side from Nov 1st-5th. Pity would love too see him in person

Looking forward too Thursday night, hopefully it's a great show. Expecting the show too end with a beat down of Jinder and Co by Styles and another face

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Hi guys are there is any info about autographs signings this time? First time going with my son and I read that in past they was in smyths etc, thanks

Hey David, just moved your thread in here cause this is where all the news and such about the show and signings will be posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Hey David, just moved your thread in here cause this is where all the news and such about the show and signings will be posted :)

Oh thanks and sorry I didn’t know it’s thread about it:-)

Looks like all tickets sold out now on Ticketmaster

• Advertisement

Amazing too think the guys are doing a show in the US at midnight and they will be in Dublin less than 48 hours later

Can't wait for Thursday, expecting a big crowd. Prob be 85% kids but a lot of us adults will have fun too. Hopefully it will be GLOURIOUS

Excited too. Not the "biggest" guys in a literal sense, but a lot of guys I want to see; Styles, Nakamura, Owens, New Day, Usos...

Oh. And I'm hoping we'll celebrate a nice Rusev Day as well :P

I wonder will we get a raw or SD live event in Spring/Summer 2018 ???

Can't wait for the GLOURIOUS entrance and also Nakamura too 2morrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Does anyone know what the start and end times are likely to be? Website just says doors 6:30.

budgemook wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the start and end times are likely to be? Website just says doors 6:30.

The show starts at 7.30pm on the dot, there is normally a short intermission half way through that lasts about 15 mins and the shows ends between 10pm-10.30pm

Just in case any of ye still had hope, there's no signing this time around. Looking forward to the gig, hope to see some of ya there later on.

https://twitter.com/AskSmythsToys/status/924622318449676289

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Becky is on 2FM now

Don't like this *card subject to change* thing posted on aikens Twitter. Is Nakamura after pulling out ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

just got 2 tickets for 2nd row ringside off ticketmaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Don't like this *card subject to change* thing posted on aikens Twitter. Is Nakamura after pulling out ???

Going by his Instagram, he was on a plane 15 hours ago, so would suggest not!

They have to have Subject to Change in case people pull out (ala Orton) and people buy tickets on the back of them being there; that way they can't be sued for misleading info.

Advertisement