Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Don't like this *card subject to change* thing posted on aikens Twitter. Is Nakamura after pulling out ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9_c1xBOdt/

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 38,477 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Cool he's one of the guys I want too see the most, lucky enough to see Styles and KO in Glasgow last year

Enjoying an over priced cider here

Enjoy the show everyone, merch was ok at least we have a new programme this time. The Roode shirt is crap

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Number of 2Sweets with random strangers so far, thanks to my Cody Bullet Club shirt: 3

Returns on Friday 11th May 2018

Smallish crowd here with a lot of curtained off sections

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Only slightly more than was at NXT last year...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Which brand will be coming in may??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Smallish crowd here with a lot of curtained off sections

It kinda what you expect without Sheamus, Cena or Orton on the card.

I thought was pretty average house show. I really enjoyed Aiden English impromptu singing during tag match.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Really enjoyed the evening! Was ringside (Row B) and have a good few highlights from the night!

- Naks kicking out of the DDT and Owens turning to the ref and going "Are you serious? Alexa Bliss can win with that!

- Harpers and Rowen ring attire and Double Team to win; both were class

- The smile on the kid's face when we caught AJ's T shirt as the bell rang for the Main Event and gave it to him; it made his night!

Main negative was the ape who started chanting "Boring" during the UK Tourny guys Tag Match; glad he was put back in his box!

Felt the atmosphere was t amazing, and there was a lot of lacklustre stuff (and it's awkward sitting behind Tuckera family as he gets destroyed by Rowan and Harper).

But honestly, at this stage, what I enjoy he most is seeing the reactions of the kids, who utterly live and die by what happens.

They really should have been clearer about the fact the main event was a nontitle match though. Several kids round me genuinely thought they had seen a new WWE champ crowned, and I heard one kid when I was going back to my car thinking Styles was the new champ...

• Advertisement

Decent show but there was something missing

No stand out matches or moments but it was cool seeing guys like Nakamura, Roode (both there entrances sort of came out of knowhere and were pretty earlier in the night than expected), Owens and Styles. Becky got a decent cheer same with Devlin

Is tonight the offical debut of the Bludgeon brothers ??? And whats the deal with the acension turning on breezedango ???

Enjoyed my night and I'll think about next may when the card is announced

Who was the guy in the white shirt that was too the right of the tron ??? And a few guys came out from the side and watched the styles match and went back In after

Jesus, the Breezango match was a mess.

Devlin and Tucker win their match.

The Bludgeon Brothers come out to no music and beat the hell out of them.

Breezango walk down to make the save, at which point the announcer says we're getting an eight man tag.

The Ascension walk out to no music, stand beside Breezango and the four go to charge the brothers...only for Ascension to turn on Breezango and start a four on two beatdown.

The Colons walkout, also with no music, go to high five the baddies...only to turn on them, and join Team Faces.

The crowd didn't seem to know what to make of that; the baby face Ascension turn needlessly on their friends, only for the heels Colons, who haven't been on TV for months, come out to turn face?

Why not just do Breezango/Ascension vs Brothers/Colons?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jesus, the Breezango match was a mess.

Devlin and Tucker win their match.

The Bludgeon Brothers come out to no music and beat the hell out of them.

Breezango walk down to make the save, at which point the announcer says we're getting an eight man tag.

The Ascension walk out to no music, stand beside Breezango and the four go to charge the brothers...only for Ascension to turn on Breezango and start a four on two beatdown.

The Colons walkout, also with no music, go to high five the baddies...only to turn on them, and join Team Faces.

The crowd didn't seem to know what to make of that; the baby face Ascension turn needlessly on their friends, only for the heels Colons, who haven't been on TV for months, come out to turn face?

Why not just do Breezango/Ascension vs Brothers/Colons?

I barley took notice of that match tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

daithi1989 wrote: »

Main negative was the ape who started chanting "Boring" during the UK Tourny guys Tag Match; glad he was put back in his box!

Wonder was it this guy...
    SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Who the F is half of these people, I'll make sure my phone is charged to keep me amused for the first hour.
    Not these randomers from the UK thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Who was the guy in the white shirt that was too the right of the tron ??? And a few guys came out from the side and watched the styles match and went back In after

I believe it was Fit Finlay since he was tweeting about the tour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Decent enough show solid matches throughout but nothing outstanding thought Jinder was better in ring than I was expecting and Nakamura was average,Owens,Ziggler and English are great entertainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Omackeral wrote: »
    Wonder was it this guy...

No it wasn't me, I was Ringside right at the barrier, wasn't into the UK match but wouldn't call it boring, it was a savage night, I was expecting it to be ****, loved seeing Harper and Carmella right in front of me was :D, also rubbing my hand all over Nakamura's chest and holding Becky's hand for 5 seconds was good. Also givng Ziggler the finger to his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Jesus poor Shinsuke

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

No it wasn't me, I was Ringside right at the barrier, wasn't into the UK match but wouldn't call it boring, it was a savage night, I was expecting it to be ****, loved seeing Harper and Carmella right in front of me was :D, also rubbing my hand all over Nakamura's chest and holding Becky's hand for 5 seconds was good. Also givng Ziggler the finger to his face.

.....................:eek:

Pity we didn't get a long KO promo

Think it's a Raw show next may and there is rumoured to be another draft after mania next year so don't take notice of the line up announced so far.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    .....................:eek:

Someone happened to capture it haha saw it on Twitter last night.

Reminder that WWE returns Fri 11 May 2018, 19:30, with general ticket sales this Wednesday (22nd).

3Arena's website is advertising it as a Raw show, or at least the picture they've used is all the top Raw guys.

http://3arena.ie/index.php/artist/wwe-live1/2169

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Reminder that WWE returns Fri 11 May 2018, 19:30, with general ticket sales this Wednesday (22nd).

3Arena's website is advertising it as a Raw show, or at least the picture they've used is all the top Raw guys.

http://3arena.ie/index.php/artist/wwe-live1/2169

Might get tickets for this. The Shield did the signing in Smyths the last time I went to the show. I had ringside seats that night.

Def going after how savage Smackdown was, def be going for ringside again.

Hehe, by clicking "Tiered Seating" instead of best available, I've got pretty much the same seats for like the 7th show in a row. Always dead center in block D, about half a dozen rows up, usually right behind the friends and family members.

lycan238 wrote: »
    Might get tickets for this. The Shield did the signing in Smyths the last time I went to the show. I had ringside seats that night.

Ringside C Row C Seat 3 was the best I got after about 10 mins of searching. That 'just checking you are not a bot' was beginning to get annoying.

lycan238 wrote: »
    Ringside C Row C Seat 3 was the best I got after about 10 mins of searching. That 'just checking you are not a bot' was beginning to get annoying.

I got the 2 end seats, always go for them as the barrier it just there and can walk right up.

Its a few years since I have been but I gather from map I got good seats. Last time I was 8 rows from front.

ill wait and see whos on the card and might go then. Done that for the Raw show this year after the Hardyz were announced too appear. The SD show a few weeks ago was pretty solid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

My son is mad for WWE and I wasn't a fan. In fact I was the anti-fan but dads being dads I got a tickets for him and me to go for the SD show at the beginning of this month (Tiered Block C row 5). Have to say it was brilliant (Glorious even;)!) and we both loved it, I now even have a favorite (Bobby Roode) and since then my son and me have a SD v Raw rivalry going on, he's a fan of the Roman Empire:mad:.

Anyway, just saw this thread and share a few pics I got on the night.

I loads more if you're interested but the file seems to be pretty large, sorry about that.

Advertisement