Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

montyrebel wrote: »
    Any ideas on what to write on my sign for the Belfast show tomorrow?

We Want Finlay vs Regal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Just back from the Bryan and AJ meet. Bryan was a gentleman who took time to pose for a pic despite security saying they wouldn't be able to do it due to time constraints. He also seemed genuinely amused that my two year old wouldn't actually make conversation with him but spent the whole time chanting "YES! YES! YES!"...and he made his day by telling him he thought it was "cool".

He was a bit more shy around AJ but she made some effort to get him to talk especially when she found out they shared the same name. It was a day he won't forget any time soon, fair play to both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

christ khali is a mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I Had a GREAT Time at The Signing! Walked Into Smyths While Everyone Chanted YES! YES! YES!
    I Had a conversation with Daniel and I Got 2 Photos, 2 cards and a Bryan Sheamus Rumblers 2 pack Signed

This Is My Chat With Bryan:
    Me: Hey Champ !
    D-Bry:Hey, how are you
    Me: I'm Grand. Oh Good Luck at Extreme Rules, I hope you win!
    D-Bry: WHAT??
    Me: I said "I hope you win!"
    D-Bry: But Your Irish!
    Me:Yeah! but your one of my favourite Wrestlers!
    D-Bry: Oh Thanks
    He Couldn't stop laughing at the Rumblers 2 Pack

Such a Nice Guy!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

God, Regal was awesome. And poor Yoshi...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,753 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Any goldust?

Any goldust?

No.

Awesome show. My ears and throat are in bits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Raw tour in November. Not sure if this line-up is to be believed as it's advertising Jericho as appearing.

http://www.aikenpromotions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1406:wwe-raw-world-tour-dublin-november-8th-2012&catid=1:latest-news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

G-Money wrote: »
    Raw tour in November. Not sure if this line-up is to be believed as it's advertising Jericho as appearing.

downside is you have to put up with being surrounded by Cena fanboys

G-Money wrote: »

downside is you have to put up with being surrounded by Cena fanboys

They were at tonights show as well :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

I never got so much abuse in my life as I did cheering for Bryan and then Sheamus stood up right in front of me and I was slapping him on the chest, arms and back. Also thought Ricardo was brilliant entertainment at ringside.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Good show. Could have done without everyone standing up at ringside between matches though. I'm 6'5" and broad shouldered so it left me with the choice of sitting down and not seeing anything between bells and standing up and not letting anyone behind me see.

Either way, I enjoyed that. Highlight by a mile was William Regal. What a legend that man is.

Khali is a freak of nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Good show. What pissed me off was that my 7 year old hates Cena and wanted a CMpunk shirt, and the only kids size they sold was Cena. He refused to get it and went with an Orton pendant instead. I really marked out for Ricardo and to an extent Alberto. Thought they were quality. Oh and the programme was ****. €20 for nothing.

Card rundown for those who weren't there...

Khali beat Jinder Mahal.
    Del Rio beat Tatsu in about 30 seconds (why even bother flying Tatsu out for that?)
    Del Rio beat Jackson (Jackson came out to challange him after Del Rio said there was no ral competition in Ireland).
    Regal (who cut a nice "thank you" speech before hand) and Kidd beat the Racist Mexican Stereotype team that isn't Epico and Primo.
    Big Show beat Cody Rhodes
    AJ beat Nattie with Hornswoggle as the ref.
    Orton beat Henry.
    Sheamus beat Bryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Khali beat Jinder Mahal.
    Del Rio beat Tatsu in about 30 seconds (why even bother flying Tatsu out for that?)
    Del Rio beat Jackson (Jackson came out to challange him after Del Rio said there was no ral competition in Ireland).
    Regal (who cut a nice "thank you" speech before hand) and Kidd beat the Racist Mexican Stereotype team that isn't Epico and Primo.
    Orton beat Henry.
    Sheamus beat Bryan.

Any pics of the AJ match greatly appreciated ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Special Agent Oso

Khali beat Jinder Mahal.
    Orton beat Henry.
    Sheamus beat Bryan.

guess we know now whats happening in belfast tomorrow night then..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

guess we know now whats happening in belfast tomorrow night then..

Dont be so sure.

Good to hear Regal was over, after his last "this might be my last tour" tour, im glad to see it wasnt.

Regal was awesome. His promo went along the lines of:

"This is the bit where I'm supposed to get you to hate me. But we all know that you love me really".

Wrestled the match as the face but still threw in all the heelish underhand tricks along the way. Got one of the best pops of the night as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PeterNincompoop

Seconding Regal as the highlight of the night, the main was very good as well but Regal was brilliant, never got to see him live so delighted with that...what did he say to that woman at ringside?..'madame if you had a lisp and a peg-leg you would be my ideal woman' something along those lines...what a hero

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

Wow what a show well worth the trip from Donegal. I was ringside front row for the show. The crowd went nuts for Sheamus and after Sheamo cut a speech about being a proud Irish World Heavyweight Champion :D

• Advertisement

D-Bry's entrance:

Sheamus' entrance:

Hot tag to Regal:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Let me know if you see them on the beer tonight!

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Let me know if you see them on the beer tonight!

No chance. They're already on the way to Belfast according to Regal on twitter. Those boys don't hang around.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

What a day it has been !! It was SO AMAZING to be the first to meet Daniel Bryan and AJ. I was holding a sign that says "Do I love AJ ? YES! YES!".
    Daniel : How dare you ?
    AJ: I LOVE this (sign).
    It was really an amazing day and I would like to thank Hashtag_Heel for being the great guy he is and offering me a wristband when I thought I would never have the chance to meet Bryan and AJ. Both were very nice and sweet ! I hate how the security didn't let us take pictures with Bryan and AJ. I've waited my whole life for this moment and now you're taking it away from me ?!
    The show was off the hook... face or heel I cheered for all (well except for Hunico and Kamacho).. It's a night to remember forever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Beefy's vids from tonight

Warning, dont listen to with earphones....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

CMpunked wrote: »

Ha, yeah! Luckily i only got blasted a little!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    What a day it has been !! It was SO AMAZING to be the first to meet Daniel Bryan and AJ. I was holding a sign that says "Do I love AJ ? YES! YES!".
    Daniel : How dare you ?
    AJ: I LOVE this (sign).
    It was really an amazing day and I would like to thank Hashtag_Heel for being the great guy he is and offering me a wristband when I thought I would never have the chance to meet Bryan and AJ. Both were very nice and sweet ! I hate how the security didn't let us take pictures with Bryan and AJ. I've waited my whole life for this moment and now you're taking it away from me ?!
    The show was off the hook... face or heel I cheered for all (well except for Hunico and Kamacho).. It's a night to remember forever :)

Haha I saw your sign! They let me and my friend take pictures with Bryan, but I think they stopped it later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Enjoyable show, Bryan rolled out of the ring at one point, pointed at me, looked me dead in the eye and told me to shut up! Awwwwesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Haha I saw your sign! They let me and my friend take pictures with Bryan, but I think they stopped it later on.
    Haha the idea of the sign popped up in my head at 10 am while I was in the hotel.. I was telling myself "I have to make a sign that involves both of them". So that's how this all came about. Just the look and smile on her face when she saw the sign was priceless ! I'm a happy person now :).
    Yeah well maybe because I was first and the security wanted to be strict from the start... well, at my expense ! Glad you took the photo :)

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »

hahahha

Yeah. I swear that I'm not the one with the sweaky voice as well....

Advertisement