Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jenniwenni wrote: »
    Is hornswoggle in the show? He tweeted that he was in Dublin today. It would make my son's night if he was.

He was the special guest referee for the diva's match.

Belfast show tonight may differ to the Dublin show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

I loved the show last night, it was my first live event and I wasn't disappointed. I was very happy I got to see Orton, Rhodes and D-Bry in particular.

All the winners were class acts, high-fiving the fans after the matches as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

I was very, very, disappointed in the show last night.

Being the first night of the tour and probably being awake for around 40 hours unless the found time between 6pm and 2am Wednesday night (in their body clock) to sleep on the plane, I just think everybody was travel tired and not 100%.

William Regal's speech was nice but the match like most others seemed thrown together with little or no thought in the match happenings. From all the WWE shows I've seen that was by far the worst. Showed an incredible lack of talent on the blue brand also.

Yoshi Tatsu can wrestle, why get him squashed?

A lot of the kids were left disappointed as the merch table sold Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H, CM Punk, Undertaker merchandise. One of which showed up.

I also don't like the fact that these tours have half the roster, and once other Superstars are brought in for TV, they add them to their respective brand's house show loop so starting next week when the 7 or 8 guys are brought in and begin on SD shows. Why do they get more talent/matches?

Just hope the RAW show in November isn't the beggining of the tour either.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tbh, I've been to far, far worse shows in Dublin. Compared to one of the Raw shows a few years back, last night was brilliant. I do get the complaint about kids being disappointed, but it was a Smackdown show; anyone doing a quick bit of research would have known who was and was not going to be there last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mikey2004

Just back from the belfast show.

Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal

William Regal & Tyson Kid defeated some mexican tag team

Alberto Del Rio defeated Ezekiel Jackson

AJ defeated Natalya with Hornswoggle as special ref

Big Show defeated Chody Rhodes

Mark Henry defeated Yoshi Tatsu

Randy Orton defeated Kane (No DQ match)

Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryans

• Advertisement

mikey2004 wrote: »
    Just back from the belfast show.

Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal

William Regal & Tyson Kid defeated some mexican tag team

Alberto Del Rio defeated Ezekiel Jackson

AJ defeated Natalya with Hornswoggle as special ref

Big Show defeated Chody Rhodes

Mark Henry defeated Yoshi Tatsu

Randy Orton defeated Kane (No DQ match)

Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryans

What kind of a reaction did Sheamus get? Cheered or booed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mikey2004

Big pop for Sheamus, Bryans got loudly booed, few YES chants but got drowned out by the kids shouting NO, which i thought was quite funny

Huh, ye got Kane :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

I say Unionist Protestants booed Sheamus

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

TheTwiz wrote: »
    I say Unionist Protestants booed Sheamus

They are boycotting it until Finlay comes back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Got a text from O2 today about priority tickets for Raw World Tour coming in November tickets on sale next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

rovert wrote: »
    They are boycotting it until Finlay comes back

Fit still had a full on Irish gimmick. I say they hated that

TheTwiz needs to find an Ulster Protestant friend or friends it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    A lot of the kids were left disappointed as the merch table sold Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H, CM Punk, Undertaker merchandise. One of which showed up.

I also don't like the fact that these tours have half the roster, and once other Superstars are brought in for TV, they add them to their respective brand's house show loop so starting next week when the 7 or 8 guys are brought in and begin on SD shows. Why do they get more talent/matches?

Anyone who keeps up with the TV show knows that the roster is always split for house shows. Orton is the only Smackdown wrestler named above so naturally he's gonna be the only one to appear at a Smackdown show. On the WWE website it actually tells you who is going to appear at each individual show.
    Whole Show wrote: »
    Bit off topic but does anyone know where the roster are staying when they come to London next week?

Kudos to anyone who can help?

Also very interested in this myself! Heading over for Raw on Monday, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Quick semi-related question, any idea when the RAW/SD taping tickets will go on sale for England in November?

Quick semi-related question, any idea when the RAW/SD taping tickets will go on sale for England in November?

Within the next month or so. They follow up very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Shando316 wrote: »
    Anyone who keeps up with the TV show knows that the roster is always split for house shows. Orton is the only Smackdown wrestler named above so naturally he's gonna be the only one to appear at a Smackdown show. On the WWE website it actually tells you who is going to appear at each individual show.

The kids don't know that, certainly don't understand why if WWE is in town John Cena wasn't there. I heard a Dad explain to his kids that John Cena wasn't there, they just said, he's the main guy on the front of the tour t-shirt he has to be there. They left the arena devastated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Kane was there tonight? Bugger.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Was Cena really on the SmackDown tour t-shirt? It's a harsh lesson to learn for unknowing kids & oblivious parents that not every WWE wrestler will be on the house show circuit.

But for us, we know better. Sure this is why they do two trips a year and they haven't officially ended the brand split. I'd be devastated too if i had to sit through another Randy Orton entrance! :p

Generally they don't do seperate Raw and Smackdown t-shirts and programs; they do a general one up which they use for both sets of shows. I didn't see the front of the tour shirt, but the back had both Raw and Smackdown shows listed on them.

I do get there's some kids will make the mistake. At dinner, I heard one lad of about 7 telling his father that Cena was going to be there and the Dad was saying he couldn't wait to see him. But I've also heard plenty of kids that age who would have a perfect list of who was going to be there. Don't underestimate kids. And ultimately, you can't blame WWE; they advertise on TV, in the papers and online who is going to be at the show. For the most part, they make it clear who will be at what shows...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

anyone got any decent pics from the dublin show? I remember after the raw one in november i came on here and there was loads of good close up pics. I printed them off and put them in an album for the young lad, was gonna do the same this time, I didn't even take much myself this time because i thought i'd get much better ones on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

one of the kids around me last night was talking to another kid about natayla's boobs lol :D (they are great)

he was only about 5 or 6 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

montyrebel wrote: »
    one of the kids around me last night was talking to another kid about natayla's boobs lol :D (they are great)

he was only about 5 or 6 :eek:

i actually got a pic of him

here he is

FamilyGuy_ChibiQuagmire.gif

We actually didn't bring a camera this time; at this stage, we've got pictures of most guys and being a few rows back, we just decided to focus on enjoying the show than watching it through a camera screen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

It'll likely be announced during this week's tapings

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

My life is complete now lol. It was so nice to meet AJ in person ! She's lovely.

Can I haz match? :(

AqeVGl-CIAAH4SC.jpg

Tyson:
    From the other night in Dublin. Super talented and very cool guy

I am uploading all my pics from the belfast show and me stalking them in the hotel soon to facebook, I will put a link up to the album when its done, and it will be made public so everyone should be able to view it.
    Any problems let me know

• Advertisement

Here is a link to my pics from the Belfast show on Friday

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3267370881546.2140208.1185530661&type=3

Advertisement