Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

One of the greatest experiences of my life! I even made the front of WWE.com! Im wearing a Great White shirt standing beside my hero Sheamus :D Well worth the trip from Donegal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

QQVa1l.jpg

Randy Orton in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Special Agent Oso

A young fella at the Belfast show that i was at on Friday came up and asked if anybody had seen his mum. We called over a security guard and told him that the wee fella was lost and couldn't find his mum. The young fella again asked if we had his mum and his description of her was that she was the same size as Rey Mysterio. Brilliant....and yes he found his mum a minute later. Everybody happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Just got into work this morning and went to pick up tickets for tonight's Raw I'd won in the ballot. Completely forgot my company sponsor the O2......corporate box tickets :D

Talk about relieving the weekend's hangover :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Not jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Official Belfast photos now up on WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/smackdown-in-belfast-photos

I am in picture 22, bottom left, wearing a mick foley t-shirt and holding a red camera, my new claim to fame lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

OSW's own Karl Walker just upped a video showing clips from AJ/Bryan signing in Smyths and SmackDown in the 02 in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

hi would a kind o2 customer who is not going wwe raw in november please mail me a pre sale code. Really want to get good ringside seats.

Whats the best way of getting front row ringside seats on tickemaster ???

PTH2009 wrote: »
    hi would a kind o2 customer who is not going wwe raw in november please mail me a pre sale code. Really want to get good ringside seats.

Whats the best way of getting front row ringside seats on tickemaster ???

Presale wont help you. Best way to get ringside is have a very good fast internet connection and be ready as soon as they go on sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

montyrebel wrote: »
    Official Belfast photos now up on WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/smackdown-in-belfast-photos

I am in picture 22, bottom left, wearing a mick foley t-shirt and holding a red camera, my new claim to fame lol :D

Pic of my hotel lobby with Show, and despite me having to go through there at least two dozen times in 4 hours, I'm not photographed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

13843s_a.jpg

intresing there is a new layout for wwe shows in the o2.

Almost all the tired seats look like they hve a decent view

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It's been that way for a while now.
    Shame there's some parents will insist on getting bad ringside seats instead of realising their little Johnny would have a far better view in the tiered seating...

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I've being to a few WWE house shows in the 02 and when it was called the point depot and I think I would be better saving my money and seeing a PPV live in America I mean that's what every fan wants is to witness a real televised live event where the wrestlers really try and have a good match as a posed to going through the motions

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

I was front row for the Belfast show and it was a nightmare, I was on the edge of my seat all night because of the kids -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I like the new O2 WWE layout! It's more like the T.V Set up (The straight ramp to the ring)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

who are these parents that let their kids run around, climbing all over other people who have PAID for the better seats. I heard two of them talking, one of them was 4th row, one of them was in the tiers, BOTH of them were standing at the barrier until they were told to sit down by a security guard.

Now I know its marketed to kids, and all, but surely paying for a ringside ticket should be the only thing that allows you to be at ringside.

Its not the kids fault, they dont know better. But the ****ing parents. Uninterested, lazy, ignorant arseholes.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

D.Q wrote: »
    who are these parents that let their kids run around, climbing all over other people who have PAID for the better seats. I heard two of them talking, one of them was 4th row, one of them was in the tiers, BOTH of them were standing at the barrier until they were told to sit down by a security guard.

Now I know its marketed to kids, and all, but surely paying for a ringside ticket should be the only thing that allows you to be at ringside.

Its not the kids fault, they dont know better. But the ****ing parents. Uninterested, lazy, ignorant arseholes.

Thats the reason i have'nt been to a wwe show since 2007 , kids on chairs and i didnt even see the Main Event because all the kids were on the chairs

This happens at every WWE show DQ. If you're in those expensive seats you gotta shout at these kids to get back into place. You gotta be an asshole and take what's yours. Otherwise they just think they're not harming anyone. Taking advantage!

I like the new O2 WWE layout! It's more like the T.V Set up (The straight ramp to the ring)

Theyve changed the layout? Nice one.

• Advertisement

Yeah it will be very interesting to see how it looks in person be a nice change! Well guess its about time to start a new thread for the November show lads or will we just stick to this one?

stick to this one :) changed the title!

jaykhunter wrote: »
    stick to this one :) changed the title!

Good lad! I was expecting next weeks 3 hour show to be the Draft show which would effect the talent on the November show for us but since there was no mention it begs the question will there even be a draft this year?

I'm not sure about their deal with USA but they have.....about 5 3-hour RAWs/year so i'd imagine one of them will be a draft. Although with RAW's supershow and one GM, it's more than a little superfluous! But they should anyway so new people can tour (since brands tour separately in general) :)

When are RAW tix on sale?

I'm not sure about their deal with USA but they have.....about 5 3-hour RAWs/year so i'd imagine one of them will be a draft. Although with RAW's supershow and one GM, it's more than a little superfluous! But they should anyway so new people can tour (since brands tour separately in general) :)

When are RAW tix on sale?
    Yeah im sure one of the 3 hour shows will host the draft, but it will be later than other years il tell ya that! Emm this Friday at 9AM my man! Ya gonna treat yourself? :P

Considering it! but sure house shows aren't the best, you know? Like i've been to tons of WWE & TNA ones. I did feel bad i didn't go to the SD one after seeing Bryan & AJ

Considering it! but sure house shows aren't the best, you know? Like i've been to tons of WWE & TNA ones. I did feel bad i didn't go to the SD one after seeing Bryan & AJ
    I dunno man I personally think House shows are way better than TVS and PPVS in terms of fan interaction and the Superstars are far more hands on not to mention the unbelievable atmosphere in the place. Sure you might get better matches by going to a TV but with that comes less interaction with your heros and thats a must!

Neddieog wrote: »
    I dunno man I personally think House shows are way better than TVS and PPVS in terms of fan interaction and the Superstars are far more hands on not to mention the unbelievable atmosphere in the place. Sure you might get better matches by going to a TV but with that comes less interaction with your heros and thats a must!

I would respectfully disagree.
    Fan interaction in the sense of maybe a kid being lifted up and into the ring would be what i see as being the height of interaction.

In saying that, the reaction i witnessed to JBL/King booker/Anderson(kennedy) riling up the crowd when bradshaw made his one night return and faced kane/cena and taker, i think.
    That was a good interaction but one which i dont think you get every year which is why i generally stopped going to house shows in the o2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

PTH2009 wrote: »
    13843s_a.jpg

intresing there is a new layout for wwe shows in the o2.

It's about time - I said it to the higher ups in the point (it's not the o2 shut up :p) for so damn long - that where the stage is - should be a ramp! straight to the ring - seats on both sides and use the HUGE amount of space back there for proper entrances!

Looks like they may have finally listened to me.....not that i'll get any credit for it or anything! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gkellett

anyone get good tickets in pre sale this morning?

Advertisement