Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

gkellett wrote: »
    anyone get good tickets in pre sale this morning?

Good presale tickets don't exist! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gkellett

True!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

not really true, I got front row tickets on presale two years ago

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Advice please -

So I am thinking of trying for tickets on Friday morning, probably won't be online till 8.30 - would I be wasting my time at that stage?

last show I went to I was in the secomd row at ringside but the kids were always in the way. Would row one of the tiered seating be the best place to sit to avoid this (pretending I could get a ticket in one of those rowsl?

thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

front row tiered is great. or you could use your years of expertise of wrestling to forecast the finish and run to the front during the fall, thereby getting there before the onslaught of kids! tbh the 02 is small, any seat is pretty sweet; and if ur far enough away you're not worried/annoyed about kids rushing the barrier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

tried getting presale this morning and best they offered was sixteen rows back. haha, figured i'd try friday morning instead. oh i had the worst time at the 02 two weeks ago for the event. i didn't know how much i hated children until that time. having kids stand in the isles is so irritating. if you can't see, get seats in tiered. also witnessed a mother giving out to a steward for telling her son to sit down. really? she's just doing her job. maybe if the mother would do her job and tell her kid to sit, it wouldn't have happened. also hate going to houseshows nowadays. kids are giving so much leeway it's unbelievable.
    ugh, rant over, has me pushed from goign to live shows now. realise you have to be drunk to not give a crap really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Gonna give the show in Dublin a miss this time and go to both the televised shows in Birmingham..

Just need some really good tickets and a new Ciano316 sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

ciano316 wrote: »
    Gonna give the show in Dublin a miss this time and go to both the televised shows in Birmingham..

It is? Awesome. I have family over that way so will wrangle in a bed in their gaf.

CMpunked wrote: »
    It is? Awesome. I have family over that way so will wrangle in a bed in their gaf.

Yeah the 5th & 6th of November in the LG Arena, tickets on sale on the 27th of April.

I went to Smackdown televised in Liverpool last November and made the TV again haha...

p3Ikgl.jpg

In the Punk Nexus t shirt stealing the poor lad behind me's moment hehe...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just wondering when they actually go on general sale will there be option to get tickets around the 50 mark i.e tickets by price or is just best available when 9am hits?

Just cant remember what the deal is with wwe tickets as the last house show I was at was the summer bash tour in 05 with stone cold in the RDS...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

You can search by price as far as I know.

what time are tickets going on sale at then? 9am or 8. I read 8 yesterday and 9 today so i'm confused!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ticketmaster says 9 o clock, which is what it usually is...

Just wondering when they actually go on general sale will there be option to get tickets around the 50 mark i.e tickets by price or is just best available when 9am hits?

Just cant remember what the deal is with wwe tickets as the last house show I was at was the summer bash tour in 05 with stone cold in the RDS...

If you want to sit in a certain place for a certain price what I use to do was gou up to ticketmaster itself and the people working there can choose seats instead of the random draw on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

If you want to sit in a certain place for a certain price what I use to do was gou up to ticketmaster itself and the people working there can choose seats instead of the random draw on ticketmaster.

Can't you just use the floor plan on ticketmaster? I picked my exact seat when I booked smackdown+raw tickets

x43r0 wrote: »
    Can't you just use the floor plan on ticketmaster? I picked my exact seat when I booked smackdown+raw tickets

Are you talking about the shows in London???

Are you talking about the shows in London???

Yeah

x43r0 wrote: »
    Yeah

I was talking about the shows in Dublin. You lucky people have a ticketmaster site that is updated and you can choose your own seats, ours is still the old way where you have a picture of the seating structure and you choose by price only and essentially you get a random seat depending how fast you were at the 9am sale time...

Very annoying :mad:

I'll be looking to get tickets in the UK next friday does the choosing your own seat work well i'd like to get good tickets for RAW & Smackdown in Birmingham.

Ah my bad.

Yeah its really useful alright

Ah, ticket morning. Will be late in to work tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Ah, ticket morning. Will be late in to work tomorrow :D

Hahaha :D I don't have classes tomorrow so you know what that means :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Hi guys gonna try get my hands on 2 tickets for the november show at the 02.Its my first time buying tickets for a wwe show.How much interest is in these usually and do they sell out fast.I wont be able to get to a computer until about 1pm tomorrow will that be too late?

Hi guys gonna try get my hands on 2 tickets for the november show at the 02.Its my first time buying tickets for a wwe show.How much interest is in these usually and do they sell out fast.I wont be able to get to a computer until about 1pm tomorrow will that be too late?

Being honest, you're probably going to find two thirds of the tickets, at least, are gone at that stage. There's always tickets available right up until the show starts but a lot of them go quite quickly....

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

Seeing as it's my day off, right now the most exciting thing about actually getting these tickets is knowing that I can go back to sleep afterwards :D

Always get all nervous and excited in this ten minute period, hoping I get front row again :)

Havent managed to get front row yet! Been about 4 or 5 rows back the last three events i've been to so hoping for front row this time :) Any tips on how to get front row TeamShadowClan or is it just random luck? :)

It's all about speed I find. Try and time a refresh of the page so as soon as 9:00 hits, you hit find tickets. I got front row twice in a row before but last time got sixth. It all comes down to speed of the refresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

waiting on ticketmaster patiently for the sale to begin

Hopefully i get front row but not too confident. They will probly release say 10 front row tickets and then release the rest later in the year.

Block B, Row E.

Fifth row :/ And I was on as soon as the sale started. Still, happy enough. Appear to be sitting where the entrance way used to be.

Ring B row F, was hitting the refresh from about 8:59:59 but ticket selection didn't come up until about 9:00:06 :/ Still, better than nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Ringside D Row A - 3 tix smack bang in the centre :D

Its still throwing up Row A for Ringside D for me here, just did another search out of interest....gotta select block D ringside from drop down search menu

Advertisement