Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Had Section D Row A just out of intrest to see what I'd get and sure enough it's the time myself and the fiancee decide we dont want to see wrestling. Talk about bad luck!!!!!

There's front Row in Section E too for anyone looking. Man this has to be a record for me. three front row's and I'm not going eeeeeeeeeeek.

B is gone
    A still front row
    C gone
    D third row
    E still front

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got Block C row 8 seats 79-81.

Had Row B in ring A but i was guilable an searched for other seats and it timed out :mad::mad:.

Anyway Block C looks like a good view anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

It's weird how it goes. I'm guessing they sell ringside section by section, so maybe if you are lucky enough to hit refresh at the wrong time, all the ringside A tickets sell first and you are the first pick for ringside B or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

9.20 and still getting ringside. i'm half tempted to go now :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

People still getting ringside. How many tickets are you asking for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

YES! YES! YES! I got first row ringside Block B !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MickBTID

Yeah Ringside definitely still available for 3 people anyway! Jaysis I dunno how people get row A! Haven't missed a show since 05 and best I ever had was row B! Had to settle for Ringside B row E in Dublin and Ringside L row C in Belfast! :-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Spent ages but the best i could get was block B, row G. Still happy out with that.

I'll going to try to trade my tickets and cash for ringside tickets so someone is going to be getting 7th row for pretty cheap lol!

MickBTID wrote: »
    Yeah Ringside definitely still available for 3 people anyway! Jaysis I dunno how people get row A! Haven't missed a show since 05 and best I ever had was row B! Had to settle for Block B row E in Dublin and Block L row C in Belfast! :-)

At first I actually got row D but then I tried another time and I got first row... This is my first time to get first row so I'm pretty excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MickBTID

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    At first I actually got row D but then I tried another time and I got first row... This is my first time to get first row so I'm pretty excited.

Yeah, tried once or twice myself but from experience of losing decent seats I just took them! Still great seats and hopefully a great show! Smackdown last week was poor!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I got Block B Row A! Waited outside Ticketmaster in Stephens Green for an hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

I got BLK L, row 1, seat 4 for the Belfast show, front row once again :)

I got Block B Row A! Waited outside Ticketmaster in Stephens Green for an hour!

See you there Champ !! Gonna bring my WWE Belt with me :) It will be a great night hopefully !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

What's going on, completely forgot these tickets went on sale today, I said I would check and see how far back the seats were after getting there at 12pm, and I'm after ending up with Ringside A seats?? :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Got 8 th row in tiered. Happy enough considering I waited till now to look at the tickets!

could have got ringside though if I wanted which was a bigger surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Just bought my tickets.

Seat location: section BLOCKH, row 36, seats 8-10

I think It may be the very back row lol wont see a thing.Anyone sit there before?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

On a side note, what are the chances of the odd Smackdown star appearing on this RAW tour? I know Kane appeared in Belfast for the Smackdown Tour last week.

NUTZZ wrote: »
    On a side note, what are the chances of the odd Smackdown star appearing on this RAW tour? I know Kane appeared in Belfast for the Smackdown Tour last week.

Low enough unless there ia a draft or an injury crisis. Though we did get Del Rio in Dublin...

I got Block C seats 79-81 in the sale this morning but looking at the seating chart these seats dont exisit in block C. Will i be in Block D instead ???
    13843s.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

You're in the red section of block C

• Advertisement

TheTwiz wrote: »
    You're in the red section of block C

sorry i forgot to mention i have block C Row 8 seats 79-81

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

you are 8 rows back in the yellow block c - approx half way but not quite! (if you look the back of block c goes to seats 89)

so where the x is here:

seats.jpg

You are in the yellow section then

as the tier goes up the number of seats increase. Row Eight has more seats than row 1.

I also got tickets for row 8, seats 75 and 74.

See you There!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

got two first row seats at ringside on sec c ,i Queue up since 7:30am to get them

There is still one ringside seat at Block A Row C Seat 1 if anyone is going alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

question...haven't been at a wwe show since i was about 12! i now am in my 20's and plus ...

looking forward to having a bit of a laugh...but what age group go to the shows , i don't want to be shouting abuse at miz etc... and for some mammy to come and tell me shhh your upsetting my child

It will be a fair mix, but you will be outnumbered by the kids and parents. I find most fathers tend to laugh and cheer along with smarks while mommies can get annoyed a bit. Just ignore them though, and if they say anything, tell them you paid as much for you ticket as they did and are thus as entitled to cheer who you want and how you want :)

question...haven't been at a wwe show since i was about 12! i now am in my 20's and plus ...

looking forward to having a bit of a laugh...but what age group go to the shows , i don't want to be shouting abuse at miz etc... and for some mammy to come and tell me shhh your upsetting my child

Shouting abuse at Miz is mandatory
    Your ma told me you were a Miztake
    etc

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

bought tickets for this some weeks ago when they went on sale. Just wondering how long does it take to get the tickets delivered to your door. I know it says 2 weeks before event but really its always some time before that from my brief memory..can i expect them in the summer or before/after? What have people's experiences been with this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

It varies, man. I was going to see Down in Spirit a few years ago and I don't think they came through the letterbox until a day or 2 beforehand. I was panicking! But just hang onto your confirmation e-mail etc. I ordered online as well.

Advertisement