Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

The O2 have updated the line-up: Dolph Ziggler has been switched to the Smackdown Tour in a swap for Daniel Bryan. Very bittersweet.

***Anything Goes Match for the WWE Championship***
    John Cena vs. CM Punk
    - - -
    ***WWE Tag Team Championship Match***
    Kane & Daniel Bryan vs. Epico & Primo
    - - -
    And all of your favorite Superstars including:
    Tensai
    Brodus Clay
    David Otunga
    Raw General Manager AJ
    Layla
    Eve

- - -

On other dates of the tour the card includes

***United States Championship Match***

Zack Ryder vs. Antonio Cesaro

and Santino Marella

Also, was great seeing the past match cards.

Went to all the events from 2004/07 but stopped then - now I get in for free so I'm back! haha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given the 02 is advertising two title matches, AND that the Divas champ will be there, I'd have though the US title would be with Smackdown to balance things out?

Still, I'd love to see Cesaro, and add him to my list of guys I've seen live. :) Though, really that list only has one more name I am desperate to see live, and that's Hogan :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

No Ziggler!? :(

I asked the guys about Superstar/Diva appearances for the tour and this is what they said:
    We are actually confirming all appearances today. I'll let you know what we have going on.

Soon as I know more I'll post it here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Given the 02 is advertising two title matches, AND that the Divas champ will be there, I'd have though the US title would be with Smackdown to balance things out?

Still, I'd love to see Cesaro, and add him to my list of guys I've seen live. :) Though, really that list only has one more name I am desperate to see live, and that's Hogan :(

unlikely but i am praying hard that he will be on the TNA tour in january, even as a guest ref or something and i would be happy enough

I've been to TNA tapings over in America twice during his reign there. Both times, he went and had surgery two days before I attend the event :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

That's a really weak touring roster if I'm being honest...

Can't be as bad as the SD show that was here in April. Worst event I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

No ziggler?! This makes me very sad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    The O2 have updated the line-up: Dolph Ziggler has been switched to the Smackdown Tour in a swap for Daniel Bryan. Very bittersweet.

John Cena vs. CM Punk
    - - -
    - - -
    Tensai
    Brodus Clay
    David Otunga

Raw General Manager AJ
    Layla
    Eve

God that line up is bad! When I was buying my tickets they had advertised Ziggler, Jericho and Big Show! (Made a ziggler sign and Show sign)
    I suppose a promoters best friend is the tiny print that says "Card subject to change without notice"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    The O2 have updated the line-up:

John Cena vs. CM Punk

- - -
    - - -
    Tensai
    Brodus Clay
    David Otunga
    Raw General Manager AJ
    Layla
    Eve

Zack Ryder vs. Antonio Cesaro

Santino Marella

On each ticket they should print exactly what time the John Cena/CM Punk match will start so that people don't have to waste an entire evening sitting through the preceding card.

Am I the only one looking forward to seeing Tensai and Clay up close <_<

Am I the only one looking forward to seeing Tensai and Clay up close <_<

Don't WWE have dance contests involving fans and the unfortunate wrestler with the dancing gimmick? If so We'll probably have Brodus and 4 fans dancing for a backstage pass! OH JOY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That's the first I've ever heard of that. Is that when there's nutters queuing at like, 7a.m?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I asked the guys about Superstar/Diva appearances for the tour and this is what they said:

Soon as I know more I'll post it here!

I was in there today and they had nothing up, looking at the people confirmed if there is one it will probably be Brodus. I'd go to that ;)

ciano316 wrote: »
    I was in there today and they had nothing up, looking at the people confirmed if there is one it will probably be Brodus. I'd go to that ;)

After reading GB's post I rang Smyths (Got an answer after 2 Hours of calling) they told me "We'll be having a signing but we don't have tickets yet"
    I'm Crossing my fingers for Team HELL NO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

After reading GB's post I rang Smyths (Got an answer after 2 Hours of calling) they told me "We'll be having a signing but we don't have tickets yet"

Ah that's good so, bryan did the last signing. I'd say it be someone kid friendly... I actually want it to be Brodus hahahah:P

Like I said - WWE hadn't even decided who is going where! So smyths wouldn't know! No word yet - hopefully I'll hear something today!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

ciano316 wrote: »
    Ah that's good so, bryan did the last signing. I'd say it be someone kid friendly... I actually want it to be Brodus hahahah:P

Brodus seems like a class guy! I'd love to meet him :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah, he seems like he probably would be a friendly kinda guy, his character seems so natural.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

My Predictions for Signing would actually be Cesaro....build on fact he's European and holds a title now.....Ryder...Uber-popular at times....or 1 of the teams involved in tag tournament....keep peoples interest in tag teams going.

Cant see it being Team Hell No!....unfortunately.

From memory, the last couple of signings in Belfast anyway was Big Show (April 12) and Rey (Nov 11)...both top level stars....getting 2 main eventers in 1 signing is not likely i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Does anyone know when Smack down will be coming back to Dublin roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

PinkFly wrote: »
    Does anyone know when Smack down will be coming back to Dublin roughly?

RAW or Smackdown will most likely be back in April for the Wrestlemania Revenge tour. They'll probably announce it at the show in November

That's what they do at these things, it's probably already confirmed, just not announced yet.

Someone want to work out how many days CM Punk's title reign will be at if he still has it when they come to Dublin. Coming close to 365, I wonder if it's going to happen when they are on tour (even if they kayfabe it to land on a Raw...).

Nov 19 will be 365 days.

Won it on Nov 20 2011, but the leap year this year means 365 days will be Nov 19

I got a list of appearances with no Dublin date on it, scotland on the 6th, Berlfast on the 7th, Cardiff on the 9th!

you would imagine Dublin should be on the 8th - I'll ask!

fwiw Belfast got David Otunga and Eve!

EDIT: Bad news guys:
    No Dublin signing unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Just read on the wwe mobile facebook page that there is no signing in Dublin!!! Simply outrageous! Other cities are getting two! How on earth can they get away with this, is there somewhere to complain?

• Advertisement

It's maybe to do with travel arrangements.

I think it was one of the nov tours (possibly last year) that the roster had a show in Dublin the nite after Belfast.....and didnt stay in belfast, checked into their hotel in dublin, drove to belfast for show and drove back.....and considering I think Dublin is last show on tour, maybe thats a reason for it.

Still crap tho! (Even though i'd be goin to Belfast show but NOT the signing this year)

Advertisement