Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I don't show up at their hotel thanks very much. Presume much?

You don't think its your right to meet them at a signing? What else is a signing for?
    I didn't say anything about the signing. The other poster summed up my thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭smilerf

We were treated to a ppv like show last year so I've a feeling this will a really bad one

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

i have a plus one...not a tag team partner but got my valet to go with me :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tempted to order a big beard and go as Daniel Bryan now...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

So....any word on wrestlers' signing in Smyths?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

jaykhunter wrote: »
    So....any word on wrestlers' signing in Smyths?

Only a signing in Belfast, I'm afraid!

On a happier note only 13 days until the show!
    Got a set of tattoo sleeves today for my punk costume! (One has the 4 aces, spiders web and writing!)
    A6KqV5rCEAAi1O3.jpg

Ziggler has been RE-ADDED to the tour line up! (So has Ryder)
    I'm praying to the wrestling god (NOT JBL OR FLAIR) that he's not switched again!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

GREAT news! Ryder was always going to be on the RAW brand as Cesaro vs. Ryder has been listed on the cards for other RAW shows across Europe. So maybe we've lost Cesaro in favor of Ziggler? Whoever has been moved in favour of Ziggler I'm glad. Great to see him on the show.

Also, it's all but confirmation that Ziggler WON'T be World Heavyweight Champion over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Ziggler has been RE-ADDED to the tour line up! (So has Ryder)
    I'm praying to the wrestling god (NOT JBL OR FLAIR) that he's not switched again!

Excellent !!!

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    GREAT news! Ryder was always going to be on the RAW brand as Cesaro vs. Ryder has been listed on the cards for other RAW shows across Europe. So maybe we've lost Cesaro in favor of Ziggler? Whoever has been moved in favour of Ziggler I'm glad. Great to see him on the show.

Also, it's all but confirmation that Ziggler WON'T be World Heavyweight Champion over the next few weeks.

I don't mind that! Sure PUNK Vs. Cena is advertised all across the UK so Ryberg probably won't win!

• Advertisement

If Ryback is Champ (and due to this weeks horrible RAW rating - I believe they might make him Champ just to create buzz), then they could just have him have a pre-interval squash.

I remember back in 2006, Booker T had just won the title and fought Batista & Finlay for the title in a pre-interval match at the Point. The event was then headlined by 'Taker & Kennedy.

If Ryback is champ, I still believe Cena v Punk will main event, then just have Ziggler & co interfere afterwards for Ryback to come out and clear house and pose and celebrate with Cena to send the kids home happy.

If Ryback is champ, I still believe Cena v Punk will main event, then just have Ziggler & co interfere afterwards for Ryback to come out and clear house and pose and celebrate with Cena to send the kids home happy.

I'll go home raging :D
    Maybe I'll just complain about it on the internet! :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll just complain about it on the internet! :rolleyes:

It's what we as wrestling fans are born to do.

It's what we as wrestling fans are born to do.

I only complain because........well because....
    IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT! :pac:

The Miz, Antonio Cesaro, Kofi Kingston are all confirmed to be appearing on the Smackdown Euro Tour.

Guessing we'll get Ryder v Ziggler so.

Guessing we'll get Ryder v Ziggler so.

Lovely! A preview of the Wrestlemania 29 (Pre show) match! :p

Anyone know how varied the merchandise does be at these shows? My son is looking for a Daniel Bryan t-shirt and goat face mask, the shipping on wwe is the same price as the goods!!

PinkFly wrote: »
    Anyone know how varied the merchandise does be at these shows? My son is looking for a Daniel Bryan t-shirt and goat face mask, the shipping on wwe is the same price as the goods!!

The last event I was at had everything! The stuff is roughly the same price as what's on the website.

Thanks very much was gonna hold out till we go to it but wasnt sure of the variety, getting close now!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Seems Swagger and Eve are doing the signing in Belfast Smyths, the schools in Ireland are off this week rather than next week so that may be the reason why there is no signing in Dublin this time.

• Advertisement

Ryback v Punk and Cena v Ziggler in Dublin?

Could explain DZ's addition to the tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Might be of interest to some autograph hunters, they'll be staying in the Radisson Belfast again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Might be of interest to some autograph hunters, they'll be staying in the Radisson Belfast again this year.

How did you find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Look at the man's location, the word on the street probably led him to that piece of information.

Only 10 DAYS AWAY!
    I'm marking out already!
    I'm dying to see Ziggler, Punk, Danielson and (Maybe) Ryder!

**EDIT** Just checked WWE.com and found out that ANTONIO CESARO has been added to the tour! (Oh yeah and Santino has as well)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

How did you find out?
    Look at the man's location, the word on the street probably led him to that piece of information.

I work in the hotel.

Only 10 DAYS AWAY!
    I'm marking out already!
    I'm dying to see Ziggler, Punk, Danielson and (Maybe) Ryder!

**EDIT** Just checked WWE.com and found out that ANTONIO CESARO has been added to the tour! (Oh yeah and Santino has as well)

If only Ryback was added too, it would be great!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Unlikely to effect the Dublin date but still:
    --There is concern regarding getting the crew out of the United States for the European tour which for the Raw crew begins on Wednesday in Strasbourg, France and for Smackdown begins Thursday in Lyon, France. We're told WWE travel is on top of it and may have to charter buses from TV to an airport that is flying to Europe. The Raw crew should be okay and as for the Smackdown crew, they expect everything to be okay but it's out of their hands.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/28145-mon-update-fallout-from-last-night-notes-from-tonight-hurricane-and-wwe-injuries-flair-maddox-hogan-diaz-vs-koscheck-tna-title-match-jake-making-a-comeback-greatest-50-of-all-time-biggest-star-of-past-decade-

Just finished defacing the Irish flag in an excuse to get on WWE.com (And possibly have some face come over to sign it)

In the words of Gorilla Monsoon "IT WILL BE A-HAPPENING"
    A6Z67l-CcAAyCyj.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I have two spare tickets for RAW on Thursday 8th, they're ringside tickets and I'm selling them at face value (sold as a pair). PM me if you're interested!

Advertisement