Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Ticket sales have not been great for most of the shows so far on the tour, I have just been reading there will be reductions and special offers for some of the remaining dates, Dublin still has some €33.50 and €59.50 tickets left so maybe they will be put on special.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,460 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ticket sales have not been great for most of the shows so far on the tour, I have just been reading there will be reductions and special offers for some of the remaining dates, Dublin still has some €33.50 and €59.50 tickets left so maybe they will be put on special.

how is that fair to people who bought the more expensive tickets. I personally think they come here too often. Once a year would be enough.

Why are you asking me if it is fair or not. Last time I checked I do not represent WWE or their subsidiaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Why are you getting like that, man? It seems to have been a rhetorical question, of sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Might have to consider it if that is true.

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    Might have to consider it if that is true.

Not the most reliable of sources.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Brad_Maddox_Appearing_on_RAW_Low_Attendance_on_Current_WWE_Tour_WWE_SMS.html

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PTH2009 wrote: »
    how is that fair to people who bought the more expensive tickets. I personally think they come here too often. Once a year would be enough.

Agreed , how many times do they come to Europe each year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is that website usually not very reliable or something? I often skim through their stories when I am too tired to go through the threads on this board. Anyway, not long now.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

I have information from a very reliable source that tickets (for Dublin at least) are nowhere near selling out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    I have information from a very reliable source that tickets (for Dublin at least) are nowhere near selling out.

Have you heard if they're going to release cheap tickets?

• Advertisement

TheTwiz wrote: »
    Have you heard if they're going to release cheap tickets?

I've heard nothing about that - not to say it won't happen but I've not heard anything supporting or denying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

What would you say, half the tickets sold, 75%, etc?

Apologies for any offence caused by my response to PTH2009. I took the comment to heart.

CMpunked wrote: »
    What would you say, half the tickets sold, 75%, etc?

All I know is I enquired about getting a pair of tickets and usually I'd have to wait to the day to see if theres any leftover for comps and I was told last week theres loads left so I got my confirmation extra-early.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I had a look on ticketmaster and €33.50-wise it was back row. Didn't check the more expensive ones. Where would I find out if they're discounting other tix?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Hi could anybody tell me the best way to go about getting four tickets to this. The only ones i'm coming up with are in block k and i'm afraid my six year old won't be able to see. I'm not fussy about where we are as long as the kids can see. Also can you buy tickets at the venue. Any advice would be great, thanks.

For the first time in years, the Dublin date is after the taped TVs in England - which means talent brought in for TV will likely appear.

One name that hasn't been on the tour yet but will be on the house shows following the TV tapings - PAUL HEYMAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Thats excellent! Probably a more loaded roster so. would be great is there was a meet & greet with Paul Heyman if he is in Dublin, but obviously not going to happen.
    For the first time in years, the Dublin date is after the taped TVs in England - which means talent brought in for TV will likely appear.

One name that hasn't been on the tour yet but will be on the house shows following the TV tapings - PAUL HEYMAN.

I'm hoping for a Dean Ambrose or even Seth Rollins appearance. They might be brought in to work dark matches for the tapings.

I'm hoping for a Dean Ambrose or even Seth Rollins appearance. They might be brought in to work dark matches for the tapings.

Don't they usually try out local talent on the UK tapings for the dark matches rather than NXT guys.

• Advertisement

jackie1974 wrote: »
    Hi could anybody tell me the best way to go about getting four tickets to this. The only ones i'm coming up with are in block k and i'm afraid my six year old won't be able to see. I'm not fussy about where we are as long as the kids can see. Also can you buy tickets at the venue. Any advice would be great, thanks.

No matter where you are in the o2 your kids will have a great view. It's quite a small venue. If you're near the front you just have to deal with kids & strange grown men running to the front of the barricade trying to high five or pat a sweaty John Cena on the back meaning you can't see a thing. You're better off being near the back.

The rest of the TV crew probably being there is great news. Heyman in Dublin would be immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

didnt get tickets for the tour this time as i bought TNA ones for January instead, does anyone know if or where they are staying in belfast this time around.

i know last time it was the radisson but that was because the hilton was booked out with another event

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I had a look on ticketmaster and €33.50-wise it was back row. Didn't check the more expensive ones. Where would I find out if they're discounting other tix?

In 2010 I bought back-row for around €35, but because there was so many empty seats, we got bumped down to the middle (which I believe were the €60 seats).

I'm not saying it will happen again, but if reports are true that only half the tickets have been sold, then nose bleeds may get shifted forward again.

esprimo wrote: »
    would be great is there was a meet & greet with Paul Heyman

That would be frigging awesome!!

Just seen this on Ticketmaster's home page -

The WWE Raw Wrestlemania Revenge Tour comes to Dublin and Belfast in April 2013. Tickets on sale 15 November.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I would get my hopes up about Heyman and co.

The fact still remains it's easier for them to just head on right back home after the England taping than it is to spend a few days on the house show circuit. Heyman isn't going to come to Dublin for the fun of it, and I doubt WWE will pay him. :/

I would get my hopes up about Heyman and co.

The fact still remains it's easier for them to just head on right back home after the England taping than it is to spend a few days on the house show circuit. Heyman isn't going to come to Dublin for the fun of it, and I doubt WWE will pay him. :/

Heyman confirmed he's doing the Belfast house show the night before - so I can only imagine he'll stay with the crew for the remaining dates rather than fly home after one or two house shows.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I hope he does. Is that Belfast show the night before the Dublin show? Awesome if true...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,460 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

whats so exciting about Paul Hayman ???

Advertisement