Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭smilerf

PTH2009 wrote: »
    whats so exciting about Paul Hayman ???
    Are you a wrestling fan??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

I've 3 tickets block H for Dublin this thurs but cant go.Will sell for 25e a piece.PM me if interested.Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

He's the mastermind behind ECW!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Imperial Affliction

Anybody know if there's any signings gonna be on in Dublin soon?
    Also at Thursdays show is there any chance you could meet the Superstars? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anybody know if there's any signings gonna be on in Dublin soon?
    Also at Thursdays show is there any chance you could meet the Superstars? :confused:

No signings in Dublin this time as far as we can all tell, there is usually one in Smyths but they are not holding one this time. Very unlikely you will be able to meet any of them at the show.

• Advertisement

He is a crafty slimy bastard with a big mouth to boot.

I've 3 tickets block H for Dublin this thurs but cant go.Will sell for 25e a piece.PM me if interested.Thanks.

I would be interested in one ticket if you are willing to split, I can meet up anytime tomorrow.

Is anyone going up to Belfast for the show, Jack Swagger is in Smyths on Boucher Road, think I might head up myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Imperial Affliction

No signings in Dublin this time as far as we can all tell, there is usually one in Smyths but they are not holding one this time. Very unlikely you will be able to meet any of them at the show.

Would any signings be announced maybe? Is there any chance they would announce one or is it too late? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL CARD!
    IT IS THE CARD USED SO FAR ON THE TOUR
    :

WWE Championship:
    CM Punk VS Ryback
    Tag Team Championship:
    Team HELL NO Vs Team Rhodes Scholars
    US Championship:
    Antonio Cesaro VS Zack Ryder
    Divas Championship:
    Eve VS AJ VS Layla
    Special Attraction Match:
    John Cena VS Dolph Ziggler
    Tag Team match:
    Primo & Epico VS Brodus and Santino!
    Tensai Vs Mr. Perfects son

Looks like a quite good card! Can't wait to see AJ,Punk, Hell No and Ziggler

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If Heyman is there, he's going to cut a promo, and there's few in the history of the business who cuts a promo like him. In terms of getting to see a master talker, Heyman is a guy I've always wanted to see...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

He's the mastermind behind ECW in the mid-90s, maximizing talent in a fresh-take on wrestling, which directly influenced the gritty, crazy hardcore evolution of the Attitude Era, WWE's most affluent time in history, and a period they've been pining for ever since. He also booked during the excellent SmackDown 6 era and One Night Stand 2005, and cemented Brock Lesnar as a main event talent. Even if it's now a slogan, we're all Paul Heyman guys.

Watch him sell the lame duck Survivor Series 2001, a storyline Vince ran into the ground very quickly.

Does anyone know what way the Luas runs from the train station to the 02?

I won't be getting into Dublin until 7 (hopefully at the latest) and was wondering if I can get a luas from the station down to the show, or if I'd be quicker walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Does anyone know what way the Luas runs from the train station to the 02?

I won't be getting into Dublin until 7 (hopefully at the latest) and was wondering if I can get a luas from the station down to the show, or if I'd be quicker walking.

Which train station? Heuston or Connolly?

From Hueston, when exiting the station and facing the luas track, you're looking to get onto a luas which is coming from right to left (don't need to cross the track/bridge). Best to look at the electronic sign posts which will have two options, Connolly and The Point. Get on the Luas which has The Point on the front of it. (The other side of the station will also have options; Tallaght and Saggart, obviously going the other way)

From Connolly you will have to walk back to Busarus (2 minutes other side of the road) then wait for the Luas which says The Point on the front.

From Connolly you can also walk, it's about 20 minutes (or 30+ minutes if you're girlfriend decides to wear heels :confused:) depending on your pace, just follow the luas tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

I can get 3 tickets for myself n 2 kids.

tickets are 40 rows bk in section h.

would view for my kids be any good? or I be wasting my time?

thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

kayevajo wrote: »

thanks

Good view anywhere really in the o2, the kids will love it, enjoy!

Ironically, the only place that's bad for kids views are rows 3-20 I reckon. I know parents want their kids to see, but the flat seating (ie ringside seating) is dreadful for kids. For kids to see, the rows further back offer the best view of the event...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

kayevajo wrote: »

thanks

Have a chat with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

My bus is gonna be there bout 530 anyone know of any nice places to eat not too far away before it?

I've never been to the O2 without getting pished have to be on good behaviour with my son ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Charisteas wrote: »

Which train station? Heuston or Connolly?

From Hueston, when exiting the station and facing the luas track, you're looking to get onto a luas which is coming from right to left (don't need to cross the track/bridge). Best to look at the electronic sign posts which will have two options, Connolly and The Point. Get on the Luas which has The Point on the front of it. (The other side of the station will also have options; Tallaght and Saggart, obviously going the other way)

From Connolly you will have to walk back to Busarus (2 minutes other side of the road) then wait for the Luas which says The Point on the front.

From Connolly you can also walk, it's about 20 minutes (or 30+ minutes if you're girlfriend decides to wear heels :confused:) depending on your pace, just follow the luas tracks.

Make sure to get a return ticket as well TSC. That way when show is over you can get in the have a ticket line and get on the luas easily.

no ticket means you will be stuck waiting ages to get a ticket and it will be a big pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm driving up and back from Waterford if anyone on here wants to go in on petrol with me. I have room for 2 more people in the car, and the craic will be good on the highway!

Charisteas wrote: »

This is what I was looking for, thanks :)
    DM-ICE wrote: »
    Make sure to get a return ticket as well TSC. That way when show is over you can get in the have a ticket line and get on the luas easily.

no ticket means you will be stuck waiting ages to get a ticket and it will be a big pain.

I reckon I'll just walk it back to the bus station after the show. The bus home doesn't seem to be till 11:00, so I reckon I could have an hour to kill. If I get there too early, I might even just keep walking to the Matthews bus. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

any idea what time show will end ?

should we do a ni ni ni chant for daniel bryan ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

PinkFly wrote: »
    My bus is gonna be there bout 530 anyone know of any nice places to eat not too far away before it?

I've never been to the O2 without getting pished have to be on good behaviour with my son ;)

There's a pub called 'The Brew Dock' right beside the Buaras Luas stop that does good food at decent prices.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

What time ye reckon the show will finish up tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

What would the nearest pub to the O2 be tha would show the liverpool match? Kick-off is at 5 so hoping to catch most of it before heading in to the o2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

FutureGuy wrote: »
    What time ye reckon the show will finish up tomorrow night?

About half 10 after all the hand shakes etc!
    What would the nearest pub to the O2 be tha would show the liverpool match? Kick-off is at 5 so hoping to catch most of it before heading in to the o2

jury's on the quays may be your best bet! That's where I normally go first - only about 10 minute walk away!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Considering heading to this,will be on my todd as usual, any boards meetups happening or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

what time does show actually start not doors open etc...

• Advertisement

Half seven

Advertisement