Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

lagoona bar would be nice place for drink, it's on the luas line and it's 2 stops away from the o2

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

presume the bars at 02 will be open , are you allowed to bring ur drink to ring side?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

€6 a pint your better off having few before you go in then few after the show, I'm not sure about bringing drinks to ringside area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

What would the nearest pub to the O2 be tha would show the liverpool match? Kick-off is at 5 so hoping to catch most of it before heading in to the o2

Robert Reades on Store Stret beside the Garda Station would be showing it I'd say.Busaras Luas stop across the road from the place,only 4 stops from The Point.

http://publin.ie/2011/robert-reades-2/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

presume the bars at 02 will be open , are you allowed to bring ur drink to ring side?

Annoyingly, yes. I know this since by the end of the show, the floors are absolutely rotten with spilled drinks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I was at a concert in March 2011 and they wouldn't let be bring in a bottle of coke, (I presume it was because of the Axl Rose incident) it it that strict for Wrestling? I haven't been to a show since November '09.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If they see a bottle going in, they ask for the caps.

That said, I find if you just keep it in your bag and don't bring it to their attention, they don't go looking for bottles....

its just i may run late for the show so id like to have a few beers when i get in

If they see a bottle going in, they ask for the caps.

That said, I find if you just keep it in your bag and don't bring it to their attention, they don't go looking for bottles....

They searched my bag in March. They were having none of it! He just fu###d it into a bin!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

You can bring your drinks in, there are even drinks holders in the seat in front of you! Nice and comfortable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Jus somehow got my hands on some tickets so heading in with two mates, in the nosebleeds. Cannot frickin wait!!

Any idea wheres good to stalk some of the sports entertainers in town beforehand?? Would love to 'bump into' some pf them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

They searched my bag in March. They were having none of it! He just fu###d it into a bin!

Next time just hold the bottle in your hand, without the lid, but keep the lid hidden in your jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

So anybody got a spare ticket that they want to sell to me cheap??? ;)

will have to take out a second mortgage if i want to buy any merchandise?

As of tomorrow, how many days has CM Punk been champ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭smilerf

As of tomorrow, how many days has CM Punk been champ?
    354 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Paul Heyman confirmed on twitter he will be in Dublin tomorrow night with punk!!!

Check Twitter. @HeymanHustle

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mjc8319

Has anybody got the line-up of the Belfast event tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Asked this a few pages back but didnt get an answer & kinda need to know before tomorrow.....what's the policy on cameras at the O2 for WWE events?

Really wanna take my Canon DSLR but dont wanna get turned away with it either

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Pulse8 wrote: »
    Asked this a few pages back but didnt get an answer & kinda need to know before tomorrow.....what's the policy on cameras at the O2 for WWE events?

Really wanna take my Canon DSLR but dont wanna get turned away with it either

Yeah I'd really like to know also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

35mm cameras are permitted at most events. Professional style cameras are strictly prohibited.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

I need two tickets for the show tonight, if anyone has tickets to sell please pm me! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Are there tickets left for this?, what would be the cheapest?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

mjc8319 wrote: »
    Has anybody got the line-up of the Belfast event tonight?

(1) Santino & Brodus Clay (w/Naomi) vs Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes).

(2) Michael McGillicutty vs Tensai.

(3) Eve vs Layla vs A.J

(4) John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero).

(5) U.S. champion Antonio Cesaro vs Zack Ryder.

(6) WWE tag champions Team Hell No vs Team Rhodes Scholars.

(7) Main event - Punk with Heyman vs Ryback.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Paul Heyman confirmed on twitter he will be in Dublin tomorrow night with punk!!!

Check Twitter. @HeymanHustle

hope to God he cuts a promo

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Any ideas where the lads are going to be today? Last year D Bryan and AJ where in Toymaster or Smyths but don't see anything about meet and greet appearances this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

There is no Dublin signing this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Any sightings at all lads? Would love to meet some of the superstars!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hang around the city centre, you'll catch sight of boards-famous Charisteas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

So there is nowhere to meet these lads and get a couple of photos? I was hoping to bring my nephew as he absolutely loves it. And Ziggler is his favourite for some reason.

Advertisement