Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

So there is nowhere to meet these lads and get a couple of photos? I was hoping to bring my nephew as he absolutely loves it. And Ziggler is his favourite for some reason.

Its a real shot in the Dark that you would meet them.. its a big place.. my only advice is keep checking twitter updates from Raw Superstars.. they might mention some part of Dublin then get in a taxi fast and get down there.. It won't happen after 5 though as they will pretty much be locked in the O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭weezer1980

they normally stay in the Conrad and my office overlooks the hotel and i see no activity which is disappointing as have met them the last 2 years they have been over

Anyone know where they are staying this year. i would imagine the Gibson as its right beside the O2

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

weezer1980 wrote: »
    they normally stay in the Conrad and my office overlooks the hotel and i see no activity which is disappointing as have met them the last 2 years they have been over

Anyone know where they are staying this year. i would imagine the Gibson as its right beside the O2

Fair point weezer its a lovely hotel. But who is to say they won't just fly out to Cardiff tonight.. So the airport might be the last place to meet them

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Punk said on his twitter that there's some band e knows playing in dublin "a few blocks away" and that he can't go, so I imagine they will probably be flying out straight after the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭weezer1980

Fair point weezer its a lovely hotel. But who is to say they won't just fly out to Cardiff tonight.. So the airport might be the last place to meet them

they normally fly out or move out after the shows, the hotel is just for them to relax in for the day. somewhere to put there bags and chill out. thats what they have done in the past but your probably right, they may come straight from Belfast and then fly out after the show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Yeah Madball are playing The Pint on Eden Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

They usually stay in the clarion on the quays - but this year with no signing I assume they stayed in Belfast - travel down and will fly out stright after!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

What is the very back row tickets like if you have Vertigo, there are still quite a few €33.50 tickets going and I have now given up hope of getting a ringside.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

What is the very back row tickets like if you have Vertigo, there are still quite a few €33.50 tickets going and I have now given up hope of getting a ringside.

The point (i refuse to call it the other thing) is more wide than it is long - so it's not that high up either! you should be alright!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yeah Madball are playing The Pint on Eden Quay.

Ah if only they were playing in Fibbers so i could have met him after my gig there :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 staticpc

alright lads, long time lurker, just signed up as i took my eldest to the Belfast show last night. They did Stay in Belfast last night as far as im aware and are flying out straight after the dub show tonight.

Ive been to a few house shows, back in the 91 and 92 then this last few years took my boy to the odyessy.
    Last night was the best house show i have seen by far, with Cena and ziggler stealing the show. Santino was fantastic for comedy value teaming with Brodus against primo and epico. dont wanna say to much about the night as i know it will be more or less the same as tonight.
    Afterwards i took my son to where the wrestlers leave the venue, and punk was not looking to healthy, limping to the bus with both knees wrapped in like a cling film material.Looked like he took a bad knock in on of his spots and didnt do much after that.
    Also saw John larinitus (spelling?) and finlay heading for the bus which was unexpected.
    Definetly gonna get my boy ringside next time, the tiers are great, but would love him to get to high five the superstars.
    cheers.
    ian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Hang around the city centre, you'll catch sight of boards-famous Charisteas!

Haha not likely, there were 93,173 people doing their Christmas shopping in the city centre today.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Charisteas wrote: »
    Haha not likely, there were 93,173 people doing their Christmas shopping in the city centre today.
    Really? I heard it was closer to 78,000 myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Ah if only they were playing in Fibbers so i could have met him after my gig there :(

They're sound lads. My band supported them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

**** it, I'm heading up now gonna get a ticket at the door if there's any left, my logic is that of your favourite band was in town you'd get a ticket... Same principle applies here, that's what I'm doing, hope punk is fit to perform

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Two words

Layla's arse

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Two words

Layla's arse

I'm down with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭kksaints

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Two words

Layla's arse

Any Pics?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

let us know what matches, biggest crowd reactions etc lads :) and any pics if ya have 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Thought Hashtag wasn't going to get his flag back. Cena v Ziggler was definitely match of the night, crowd was split, and Cena was good craic asking the crowd how many moves he had left. I was disappointed with the main event though.

• Advertisement

jaykhunter wrote: »
    let us know what matches, biggest crowd reactions etc lads :) and any pics if ya have 'em!

How come you didn't go in the end? Saw a couple pages ago you were considering buying a €33 ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Wasn't santino supposed to be there??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Heading to Cardiff tonight according to Punk on Twitter:
    @madballNYC: @CMPunk we in Dublin !!! Where u at ??saw your face on a poster” Literally down the street. Heading to the airport. #giglife

Tout from Justin Roberts filming the crowd -

http://www.tout.com/m/x05x4g?ref=twkk4tga

Heading to Cardiff tonight according to Punk on Twitter:

Go on everybody go to the airport to demand autographs and photos with Punk.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Charisteas wrote: »
    How come you didn't go in the end? Saw a couple pages ago you were considering buying a €33 ticket!

A couple of reasons, mostly because I've got a nasty lung infection at the moment. That and I've been to tons of house shows so i'm just a bit meh about them! Good show tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Main event v.disappointing. Cena match was the highlight. Where was cesaro and santino from last night? Closet Santino fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭smilerf

Cena vs Ziggler was fantastic. Divas was pretty good as was hell no vs Rhodes scholars. Great seeing Vickie and heyman. The rest was meh

Did they have the Rise Above Cancer T-Shirts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Did they have the Rise Above Cancer T-Shirts?
    Rise Above Cancer was only for October, Cena's back to green!

A good event but Punk Vs Jericho in April was better! DQ finish is disappointing in the main event, would have preferred a 6-Man Tag!

Still though, the little brother is happy

Advertisement