Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

While I had my GIANT Punk sign dangled over the barrier, Punk looked over. He says to Justin Roberts and the ref (While making the motion of having a pen in his hand and nodding toward me) "Can I sign?" Roberts just shook his head.

Wonder if that's a new policy since the lady kicked off about Alberto ripping her child's sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

rovert wrote: »
    Wonder if that's a new policy since the lady kicked off about Alberto ripping her child's sign.

It could be, but Daniel Bryan has been ripping up signs all over Europe!
    They were probably keeping Kayfabe.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

They also make sure the heels T shirts don't end up in the crowd. I saw them throw to managers or roberts direction. Expected roberts to wait a few mins and hand them to a kid but he brought them to the back.

did anyone see Punk flick his hand towards the refs stones just as Ryback was coming out? Ref had himself covered, punk must have got him a few times before!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Punk is always messing with the refs. And the announcers.

Also, anyone notice Tensai having a joke with the ref when McGuillicudy was walking down to the ring?

Didn't see anything with Tensai, I was to busy wondering why Perfect jr was coming out as a face. Felt bad for Tensai, if your going to be a heel and beat someone up for 10 minuted before losing to a roll up you would at least want to take on someone that is over with the crowd. Crowd had feck all interest in the match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

I noticed the ref was busy slapping hands with the crowd while the heel beatdown on Ryback was going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Didn't see anything with Tensai, I was to busy wondering why Perfect jr was coming out as a face. Felt bad for Tensai, if your going to be a heel and beat someone up for 10 minuted before losing to a roll up you would at least want to take on someone that is over with the crowd. Crowd had feck all interest in the match.

I used this match as toilet break followed by a leisurely stroll to the merch strands.

Good night, Cena vs Ziggler completely stole the show. Lots of great laughts throughout the night. Dissapointed there was no Cesaro but great to see Punk, Cena, Sandow, Team Hell No, AJ and Ziggler.

Sandow jumping over the top rope while screaming like a 4 year old girl to get away from Kane was comedy gold :D. Actually, I have never laughed as much at a WWE event!

#cenacanrana

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Charisteas wrote: »

FFS what were their parents doing??? Disgusting if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mjc8319

Enjoyed the show overall cena/ziggler and hell no/rhodes scholars match's being the highlights. I thought the main event was decent until the finish. I think most people were expecting cena to make the save.

The new entrance and screens are awesome really make it feel like a wwe event.

I had my nephew with me so I went for tiered seating for the first time and defo where I will be sitting from now on. No stress of kids in way, not been able to see etc.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Went for a smoke during the interval. Two 20-something year old women, fully kitted in the pink Cena Rise Above Cancer t-shirts, pink hats and wrist bands - clearly all for the cancer charity buzz... They frickin had 3 smokes each while i had one! I thought that was weird...

Figured out I know these two and worked with one of them. :eek:

The Bryan Kane skit at the end of their match (and bit during it) were great fun. Panto came to Dublin early this year,

NO it didn't

YES it did

and so on

Charisteas wrote: »

I've ranted on threads like this before about how bad some kids are at those shows, but that is truely disgusting if true...

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

The weather man from TV3 Martin King was there with his kids he was there last year aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

I was sitting a few rows from the front and saw spit coming from the front row when she was celebrating re-winning the title. Not sure if it was a kid but seen the security guard giving out to whoever it was for a few mins! Doubt it got her because she was on the top rope at the time. What did people think of the crowd this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

Hi folks,

Attended my first WWE event last night and absolutely loved it. Was a serious nostalgia trip!! :)

Here's a few nice pictures. Was in the F Block - Nice seats!

Pictures are quite big, so apologies if slow at loading. Taken with a DSLR

126lc.jpg

1212f.jpg

1223hea.jpg

1229z.jpg

1237o.jpg

1239n.jpg

1243pc.jpg

1244r.jpg

1256r.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭smilerf

I've never been a Cena fan nor a hater but my respect for him grows by the day

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4237125321988.2166211.1101141863&type=3

Here's my photos from the show. There's 175 up so far.
    Let me know what you think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4237125321988.2166211.1101141863&type=3

Here's my photos from the show. There's 175 up so far.
    Let me know what you think

Not working. maybe its set for private

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

cena wrote: »
    Not working. maybe its set for private

It's fine for me - maybe you have to be signed into facebook?

• Advertisement

026_Dublin_1108_0543.jpg
    Courtesy of WWE.COM :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

FutureGuy wrote: »
    FFS what were their parents doing??? Disgusting if true.

What happened ?

Does anyone have a decent pic of Ryback with the flag?
    There was a spotlight that rightly F###ED up that and other photos!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

jaykhunter wrote: »
    It's fine for me - maybe you have to be signed into facebook?

You are right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Love it hashtag! Well done!

My first live show last night, I followed it when I was a child n got my son into it now, we were on tiered seating which was great with him as the kids running up was crazy!!

I really enjoyed the whole night, I also really enjoy Ryback, the size and strength of him is amazing to see in the flesh, although he probably never get to the heights of cena I think hes doing the best he can as a quick fix!

Can any one tell me, is it hard to get front row seats infront of the ring? And did I see that the tickets for the April shows are on sale next week or am I making it up

PinkFly wrote: »
    Can any one tell me, is it hard to get front row seats infront of the ring? And did I see that the tickets for the April shows are on sale next week or am I making it up

It takes a lot of luck and perseverance! (More luck though)
    Tickets go on sale next Thursday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

It takes a lot of luck and perseverance! (More luck though)
    Tickets go on sale next Thursday!

So just up early On Thursday n refreshing to try the best ticks?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

I was ringside last night, section D, 8 rows back to be precise and to be honest the view wasn't great! There were two kids standing right in front of us which is fair enough but we kept getting asked to sit back down even though there was no one sitting behind us! Got tiered seating for Smackdown in April and the view was better! I'd advise you to get outside seats coz that way you can peg it down to the ring at the end of each match (providing you want to get close to the action). Also if you want to check out some of my pics, here's a link

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3953085673105.2145011.1459076335&type=1

Not as much as Hashtag HEEL's which are great by the way! Congrats on getting onto WWE. com. Our poster also made it on too :)

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2012/11/033_Dublin_1108_0562.jpg

PinkFly wrote: »
    So just up early On Thursday n refreshing to try the best ticks?

Timing the refresh is key...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Hoping to get some knowledge from you seasoned wwe ticket buyers.

Iv never bought tickets for a wrestling show before. My little brother is a huge fan so Im getting up early Thursday to try get these tickets, so if im on the computer at 9.00 waiting am i guaranteed good seats? How likely to get ringside?

Also is the floor worth the extra money?

Cheers lads!

Advertisement