Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

The floor isn't worth the extra money, in my opinion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The first few rows are. I would say first three are great with kids, six without. But after that, tiered is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Does anyone have a decent pic of Ryback with the flag?
    There was a spotlight that rightly F###ED up that and other photos!

3521D9D3-899D-4078-A6D7-0F8A7273E667-3339-0000026402A0BE67.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Thank you SO MUCH Wardy!

Hoping to get some knowledge from you seasoned wwe ticket buyers.

Iv never bought tickets for a wrestling show before. My little brother is a huge fan so Im getting up early Thursday to try get these tickets, so if im on the computer at 9.00 waiting am i guaranteed good seats? How likely to get ringside?

Also is the floor worth the extra money?

Cheers lads!

I've bought my own tickets online now five times, I think. Twice got front row, once second, once fifth and once eight.

Getting up and online yourself certainly does increase your chances of getting the best tickets, but there's been instances where people are on at 9 and are still rows and rows back. I use an online clock to countdown to 9:00 and then refresh on both my computer AND laptop. It's better to try and time your refresh rather than going crazy.

If your little brother is very little though, I'd personally advise what it says on the site though; try and get tiered seating...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Are the tickets not sold in blocks? So if you pick the best available, you get the best in the current block they are selling. It might be better to select the area you want to sit in first

last time the best available was way back in a certain block but I picked a differant block and got a better seat.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

what was the story with eve and the kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

what was the story with eve and the kids?
    Story is they spat at her.. gives us a really great name!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

o2 priority goes on sale on Tuesday,could ya get front row seats that way does any one know?

After Thursday night, tickets for the next show have been requested from Santa so trying to make it a bit special for my son! Would love front row seats, the other ringside seats seemed crazy but front row would be amazing!!

The 02 tickets are very hit and miss. They seem to have a very, very limited number of seats between rows 1-5 and then a tonne between rows 10-15...

• Advertisement

Thanks I thought I read somewhere (maybe even on this thread) that they weren't great for tickets, I might have a go anyways and hope for the best!

Have a go and see what they offer. If you aren't happy, take another crack on Thursday morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

The floor isn't worth the extra money, in my opinion.
    The first few rows are. I would say first three are great with kids, six without. But after that, tiered is better.
    I've bought my own tickets online now five times, I think. Twice got front row, once second, once fifth and once eight.

Getting up and online yourself certainly does increase your chances of getting the best tickets, but there's been instances where people are on at 9 and are still rows and rows back. I use an online clock to countdown to 9:00 and then refresh on both my computer AND laptop. It's better to try and time your refresh rather than going crazy.

If your little brother is very little though, I'd personally advise what it says on the site though; try and get tiered seating...

Thanks for the replys lads. Well im gonna try get front row, slim chance i know but if your not in ya cant win, fingers crossed!

ringside row L pah :P will try to get closer on thursday me thinks

Anyone ever use an o2 money card to buy tickets? I presume they work ok when ordering....

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Anyone ever use an o2 money card to buy tickets? I presume they work ok when ordering....

Yes. That card is a visa card as you know so you can buy anything on the net which takes visa. As long as you have enough money in the card of course!

Hehe, yeah :)

Great little thing it is. The akwardness that is the AIB debit card has scarred me though. "You can use this anywhere! Except here, here, here, here, here, here....."

So I assume this show won't sell out straight away? I'm planning to wait a while before I get tickets for this one, as am a bit washed out having been to The Point last week and then at Kerbdog in Cyprus Avenue the other night. Sheamus will hardly fill the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jaykhunter wrote: »
    A couple of reasons, mostly because I've got a nasty lung infection at the moment. That and I've been to tons of house shows so i'm just a bit meh about them! Good show tonight?

Nope didn't go either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Anybody have any attendance number for this show? Or what percentage full did it look?

• Advertisement

It looked to be I'd say 80 - 90?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

The RAW show last week in the O2 was my 3rd show that week and was excellent for a house show in my opinion. I was at RAW & Smackdown in Birmingham but the best match I seen in the 3 shows was Ziggler vs. Cena in Dublin. It was about 85% full.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Sheamus will hardly fill the place.

Is it not the RAW revenge tour????

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

pic of the night :)

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Is it not the RAW revenge tour????

Yeap.

Unless he gets drafted over, Sheamus ain't going to be there...

It's 9:00 tomorrow morning, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

It's 9:00 tomorrow morning, right?
    Yes!

QUESTION!
    I was on the ticketmaster site looking to see if it's worth my while buying tickets to the show, and I notice that tickets are still the same price! I was at ringside last week and it was well worth the €76.00 for the photos I took and wrestlers announced alone. unfortunately I (and the people I go to these shows with) aren't that great with heights, so I'm only left with flat seating (My mates can't even go a couple of rows up, they're that bad)
    I'm doubting going to this one seeing as between now and Wrestlemaina XXIX the roster could be P##S poor and the "Revenge tours" are usually are a Wrestlemania repeat (and If WM is disappointing I'm sure the House show will be just as bad!)

BASIC QUESTION:
    Ringside tickets for this show: Good idea or Bad Idea? (I trust you boardsies)

Please get back quickly with your opinions as I need to get sorted for tomorrow if I'm getting them!

There's only been once I regretted going to a house show cause of poor quality. Every other time has been awesome in my opinion, so regardless of Mania rematches or roster quality, I'm going no matter where I get seats. Always fun to be had, so I'd say go for it if you can afford it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

If TM_Punked was here he'd say "DO IT!" so I will... DO IT! It'll be mostly the same
    crowd but hopefully Sheamo and Co and it'll be a great craic and atmos. Do It!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Just wanna thank those that came up to see the wresters in the Radisson for packing out my bar and keeping me busy :p Have to say it was a crazy 2 days and nights, but oh so worth it to meet most of the superstars I was able to, bar AJ of course :( Hadn't been able to post anything until now, but really didn't want to give away any surprises (and glad i wasn't able to) when I saw the guest list and notice the names Paul Heyman and John Laurinaitis. Both complete gents, as were most, if not all the wrestlers.

And as far as I'm aware, we got glowing reviews from the wrestlers themselves and the organiser for everything so there's a very good chance they'll be back next time for the Smackdown tour.

Advertisement