Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Its advertised as RAW so I will be buying a ticket anyway. I'm not worried about who the matches will be based on Mania, after all Cena v Ziggler could easily have been a rematch from a PPV and it wouldn't have taken anything away from it for me.

its a persoal choice though, if you can afford it and you think you would regret not going then buy. If money is tight and it wouldn't bother you missing the show come april don't buy a ticket. Up to the last show I had missed a good few and never regretted it and am only interested in going to the next one as I can afford the tickets.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RING D, Row B, seats 1-4

Happy with that. Sitting in seat one, I only have to take a step right and a step forward and I'm up against the rail right at the bottom of the entrance ramp. Being second row means not having to deal with kids kicking and elbowing me. :D

That ****ing security letters and numbers thingy nearly ****ed me up though. Didn't see the number at first and was typing in letters, getting eror messages and seeing my seats disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Fair play to you

I got Row D Ringside B!!

I'm bit disappointed but its because I searched for Ringside C first, rookie mistake!!

I actually had two computers going at once. The seats I got were selecting "Best Available" and the second batch were Row C, RING D.

Row D is still quite good. I was Row E last week and had a great view :)

Row 7, block F in the tiered, not so bad. The wife doesn't like the ringside ones so had to go with tiered.

flipping security numbers nearly messed me us up aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Q up since 6am at ticketmaster got
    ringside D row A :)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Ringside C, Row B, Seat 19. Not bad :) But I was so looking forward to get a first row seat again. Last show was GREAT !

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

BLK K, Row 2 for Belfast. the last two time's I've had no problem getting front row but it wasn't the case this time, but I'm still happy with my seats :)

Just realised the show in Dublin is a friday, makes like easier for being off work etc.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Just realised the show in Dublin is a friday, makes like easier for being off work etc.

And makes me feel less guilty for not being in the library since I'm a medical student haha :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

got block b row b. delighted with that, we were at the show last week and 2 previous before that and were always in the upper tier but as a surprise for christmas for him i was hoping to get ringside seats and the second row is pretty good.

Anyone here got block C Row B as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭slamman

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Anyone here got block C Row B as well ?

Me and my friend have ringside C row B seats 20 and 21.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

slamman wrote: »
    Got 5th row, think the darts is on in the o2 the night before which I'm also going to.

Really?! I'm Ringside C Row B 19. Guess I'm gonna see you guys there :) Always nice to get know new people especially wrestling fans cause they're the best. I met Hashtag_Heel last april when I was looking for an extra wrest-band for the signing and just last week, we coincidentally got seats next to eachother first row and next thing we knew we were on wwe website. Very nice guy.

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Really?! I'm Ringside C Row B 19. Guess I'm gonna see you guys there :) Always nice to get know new people especially wrestling fans cause they're the best. I met Hashtag_Heel last april when I was looking for an extra wrest-band for the signing and just last week, we coincidentally got seats next to eachother first row and next thing we knew we were on wwe website. Very nice guy.

Cool, I'm really looking forward to it, Last weeks show was my first one in a few years, I went to the one after wrestlmania 20 with Chris Benoit as champ, and a few others after that. We had fairly decent seats last week, we got ring B, row F. It says on the seating chart that the seats on section C only go from 1 to 20 but we have seats 20 and 21 so just presuming that its a mistake on the seating chart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

we got ring B, row F. It says on the seating chart that the seats on section C only go from 1 to 20 but we have seats 20 and 21 so just presuming that its a mistake on the seating chart.

I don't think it's a mistake on the seating chart. In ring B the seats go up to 24. Perhaps you were looking at ring C by mistake.

Charisteas wrote: »
    I don't think it's a mistake on the seating chart. In ring B the seats go up to 24. Perhaps you were looking at ring C by mistake.

Oh no we got ring B for last weeks show, and we have ring C for the show in April, I've just copied the seat numbers from the e-mail they sent me and i'll paste it here, Seat location: section RINGC, row B, seats 20-21

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Oh no we got ring B for last weeks show, and we have ring C for the show in April, I've just copied the seat numbers from the e-mail they sent me and i'll paste it here, Seat location: section RINGC, row B, seats 20-21

Ah ring B for last weeks show, i thought you meant last week as in when you bought your new tickets :o

Yep perhaps they realised they had enough to space to add a few extra seats at the end of the row. Looks like great seats with a great view.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Ah ring B for last weeks show, i thought you meant last week as in when you bought your new tickets :o

Yep perhaps they realised they had enough to space to add a few extra seats at the end of the row. Looks like great seats with a great view.

Ah right, yeah I'd say it probably is something like that, and they just didn't bother updating the chart, yeah they look to be savage seats!

• Advertisement

Anyone have any idea how long they take to send out the tickets after buying them online?

I tend to just take the "Print yourself" option....

PinkFly wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea how long they take to send out the tickets after buying them online?

Do you need then before xmas morning?

If so you might not have them by then.

If anyone needs anything by xmas - Maybe do up a nice page on the PC with a WWE logo on the top saying "You are going to WWE RAW on 19th of April 2013" type deal, and stick it in an envelope.

Yeah was thinking I'd ave to do a bitta DIY tickets, he's only 7 so I think he wood believe anything I'd give him :)
    Can't wait to see his face I hope he's as excited as me!! ;)
    Is the listing of wrestlers on the ticketmaster website accurate or do they change?

Due to drafts, injuries and the whims of Vince McMahon, it will change. Sometimes they shake things up the week before the European tours.

That said, it being Raw, I'd say you're definitely going to get Cena and Punk.

There is a compitition on the fm104 facebook page to win two tickets for the WWE show in April. They're picking the winners tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Aw man, I should've really been keeping a better eye on this thread. Any more competitions?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I will be running one closer to the time WWE are giving us 4 tickets to use as a prize!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Anyone have an idea of the seating arrangements wanted to get tickets for my nephew but only ones available now are Section
    BLOCKF Row 13 Seats 153 - 154

What would the view be like from these seats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What Section?

Advertisement