Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

got my tickets in the post today, no need for a DIY job :) whoo hoo!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got my ticket today, I'm really hoping Kane will be on the show. Team Hell No would be a great thing, but I'd be more than happy with Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i took this pic at the raw event...didnt think much after posting it on here ...
    until i found this

Link

So - we now know what you search for on google!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

?!?

nice link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Ok,this is probably a stupid question but i was wondering is The Rock going to be at the event in April?In the promotional ad it didnt say his name so i assume he's not going to be there as it would have said it if he was.

I can safely say he will not be there! Rock doesn't do house shows - especially outside the US!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Aiel wrote: »
    Ok,this is probably a stupid question but i was wondering is The Rock going to be at the event in April?

let dean answer this one

ambrosenope.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

In love with Dean! Are The Shield going to make an appearance? Also anyone know if there will be meet and greet appearances this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,461 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

how come wwe dont do a meet and greet package like TNA do for there overseas trips ??

I believe they would sell well because fans will pay for them

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Would imagine its a case of they don't need to.

They do the ones in toy stores and the likes, but they rake in more than enough money without meet and greets. I'm fairly certain the European Tours are the biggest money maker WWE have at the moment.

Does anyone know if The Shield will be there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

On a similar note, do they do through the crowd entrances on house shows?

That would be awesome! I know they went through the crowd in the house show in Istanbul last week. Probably depends on the arena.

Anybody have any "insider" information about a signing this tour?
    I was VERY disappointed about not having one, especially after we got DANIEL BRYAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

it's John Cena vs Cm Punk and 6 man tag team match Ryback & Hell No vs The Shield set for Dublin show

Anybody have any "insider" information about a signing this tour?
    I was VERY disappointed about not having one, especially after we got DANIEL BRYAN!

I am going to email WWE HQ today - I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Cheers mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I still haven't gotten a ticket for this, but am hoping to get one the week of it, will it be possible?!

I still haven't gotten a ticket for this, but am hoping to get one the week of it, will it be possible?!

Yeah you shouldn't have an issue! These really don't sell out anymore!

• Advertisement

Reply from WWE
    Nothing is confirmed yet for the tour. We’ll probably have everything locked in towards the end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Best shot I'd say is to ask smyths and see what they have to say about it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

My tickets arrived today for the Raw and Smackdown tv shows in the O2 here

Ended up getting box tickets for Raw last year through work. Here's hoping for lightning striking twice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I bought my tickets from a guy online, theyre ticketmaster tickets. For the RAW show on 19th.

Is there anything stopping him from ringing ticketmaster and having the tickets voided?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Only tickets left are in P Section ... is that too far back?

honestly there is no such thing as a bad seat in the point! they have laid it out very well to be fair to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

My God I'm dying to know if there is any signing this year and if yes who are we getting ?? Any news guys ?

I REALLY HOPE we'll get: Dolph and AJ.

Signings update (sort of)
    We do have some signings set up but we don’t have talent assigned yet. Looks like we are going to try one signing in both Belfast and Dublin. Will know more by end of next week.

As soon as i know i willl let you guys know!

That's great news!
    I'm crossing my fingers that we get as good as we got last April!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    My God I'm dying to know if there is any signing this year and if yes who are we getting ?? Any news guys ?

I REALLY HOPE we'll get: Dolph and AJ.

Probably wont be those two, AJ did one with Bryan and Ziggler did one with Beth, they don't usually repeat. I would like to see Brodus Clay do a signing.

Advertisement