Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I for one am hoping for Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Fingers crossed it's the Ultimate Warrior!!

n toes!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Line up has changed on the 02 website - Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E. Langston for the tag team championship. The New Age Outlaws have also been added.

Looking forward to see who The Shield will face.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Delighted to see the Outlaws added to the tour

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Delighted to see the Outlaws added to the tour

+1

Brilliant addition!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blani wrote: »
    Line up has changed on the 02 website - Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E. Langston for the tag team championship. The New Age Outlaws have also been added.

This. Is. Awesome news!
    Looking forward to see who The Shield will face.

I'm not too confident they'll be there tbh. Their Mania match is against Smackdown guys and Smackdown will probably need the starpower more...

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Maybe so but they're listed on the line up. I'm guessing Ryback will team up with two others. Will be sooo disappointed if I don't see Dean Ambrose. Pretty much paid to see him and will bring my sign to prove it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Who could he team up with tho?? Orton , sheamus, Big Show, they are all Smackdowners? I don't see them coming tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Well rumour is Punk will be taking a break after Mania. If so we would obviously not be getting Punk. Not only would that leave a massive hole in the lineup but it'd free up Cena. So could be Ryback, Cena and someone else vs The Shield. I'd expect a lot to change in the immediate aftermath of Mania though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭shootie

Punk is still advertised for the European tour though the last time I checked, surely they'd have taken him off by now if he wasn't coming?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

shootie wrote: »
    Punk is still advertised for the European tour though the last time I checked, surely they'd have taken him off by now if he wasn't coming?

They can add and remove anyone they want right up to the show time.

Always take the ads as a guide rather than a promise.

Any update on the signing? This who have went before is it a good experience? Does there be many at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

64311D26-21E4-4500-8F79-8C5257AE1DA0-526-0000003FB5B2D659.jpg
    got a email today sky is doing a exclusive offer, its premium seats tickets + free wwe baseball cap its for uk and belfast tour dates only

For how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

PinkFly wrote: »
    For how much?

check it out their for belfast show its £55 for 3rd row

Any update on the signing? This who have went before is it a good experience? Does there be many at it?

Nothing yet - I'll probably hear something by the end of the week! (I'll check my work email on friday even though I am off....the things I do for you guys! :pac:)

My 7 yr old ( and of course me) thanks you whole heartedly..
    Even though you know your dying to find out too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

My 7 yr old ( and of course me) thanks you whole heartedly..
    Even though you know your dying to find out too :)

Myself and my 25 year old friend are dying to find out too! :D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Crossing most of my body parts for AJ again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

They should send Fandango and insist he gets pissy everytime it isn't a D4 accent addressing him.

FondonngoooooooO-moy-gowd!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

I hope we get AJ again. Gutted I couldn't get tixs to meet her & Danielson last year. Hoping for a lot more luck this year. Also, I'm up in the nosebleed section, I was there too when I went to see Lee Evans & I agree with must, no seat is bad unless your short & at ringside!

Should know at some point over the next few days:
    Should know soon. Hoping by weeks end. Just waiting in talent assignments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'll take a wild guess at Brodus and Naomi.

This who have went before is it a good experience? Does there be many at it?

It's great if you're bringing a kid, but for an adult going I felt really out of place last time and so wouldn't go again unless it's (out of realistic options) Kane. They kinda rush you along, maybe have 30 seconds with each talent, and weren't allowed a photo although I think this was due to time constraints because the first people in the queue were allowed. So if you get there early you may have more time. Security were also a-holes.

So yeah it's definitely aimed at kids, as opposed to the TNA signings which are aimed at a more older fanbase.

No photo? Then what's the point of a meet n greet if you can't get a photo?? I don't fancy waiting round for hours on end with a child though, was there huge crowds at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Charisteas wrote: »
    It's great if you're bringing a kid, but for an adult going I felt really out of place last time and so wouldn't go again unless it's (out of realistic options) Kane. Security were also a-holes.

Yeah, I do hate hanging around outside, especially when the wrestling is fake brigade come over heckling. The security are usually up tight B#####DS!
    No photo? Then what's the point of a meet n greet if you can't get a photo?? I don't fancy waiting round for hours on end with a child though, was there huge crowds at it?

Well its not that you don't get a photo! I've managed to get photos with AJ,Eve,Alex Riley,Santino and Alicia Fox. If you bring an extra person who isn't into wrestling or has no real interested in meeting the talent to take the photo. I usually just say to the wrestler "could you just look over here for a pic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,461 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

For the kids sake i would love to get someone like John Cena for signings but nobody knows what he does during the day when hes in Dublin

PTH2009 wrote: »
    For the kids sake i would love to get someone like John Cena for signings but nobody knows what he does during the day when hes in Dublin

Always wondered that myself about the talent. I'd imagine they just treat it as a normal show-day; eat, train, go over the match etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

They act like normal people after all, they are normal! More then likely hit the gym for the majority just in case fans recognize them.
    On another note, anyone coming down to Limerick to watch Wrestlemania 29 on a cinema screen? Will be a brilliant experience. Tickets are more then likely gone by now for those wondering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭jsbj

Anybody have any "insider" information about a signing this tour?
    I was VERY disappointed about not having one, especially after we got DANIEL BRYAN!

What is the signing as in where and when does it happen, is it mobbed ? Bringing my kids for first time and I have no clue, they would love a signing and I didn't know there might be such a thing.

Advertisement