Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Guys... let's make history and top New Jersey's Crowd !!! It's gonna be awesome !! Speaking of awesome... We are awesome chants ???

Good idea but there'll be too many kids there to make it happen. You need a room full of smarks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

wardy2 wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of going to the Belfast meet and greet I'd rang the store and they said the tickets or wristbands are due in on Thursday so she said.....

Ran today hoping to sort some out but even if they were in they can't be reserved or sent out :( Living 60 miles away I have little to no chance of getting the wee man one :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PinkFly wrote: »
    Any1 good slogans for signs??!

"No one behind me can see!"

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Liamalone wrote: »
    Ran today hoping to sort some out but even if they were in they can't be reserved or sent out :( Living 60 miles away I have little to no chance of getting the wee man one :(

I going to take a drive up there when the store has them in ,i try to get extra 2 wristbands/tickets if I can get them.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

wardy2 wrote: »
    I going to take a drive up there when the store has them in ,i try to get extra 2 wristbands/tickets if I can get them.....

Many thanks :) Girl in store today said that they are going to be very strict about giving them out though, strictly limiting it to 2 per person. I would make the trip but I'm working Thursday and tbh I am fed up going up that road, been up to Belfast 3 out of the past 4 days for various unrelated reasons :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 MartinTWD_

I won't get into Belfast until 1pm so I might just take a trip up and hope they have some wristbands left.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If anyone gets a spare wristband for Belfast first dibbs please.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

Any word on Punk, Shield & Fandango being there?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Any word on Punk, Shield & Fandango being there?

don't think Punk will be, he's taking time off for a bit afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

And shield has been advertising that they are coming, does Dolph cashing in mean we won't have him?? Surely he will be part of SD?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I haven't gone to one of these in quite a while (last time I was at a WWE event, Benoit was the US champ), so I'm wondering: What's the chances they'd have Kane masks for sale at the merch stands?

Angron wrote: »
    I haven't gone to one of these in quite a while (last time I was at a WWE event, Benoit was the US champ), so I'm wondering: What's the chances they'd have Kane masks for sale at the merch stands?

They didn't the last time they were here.. Smyths have kiddies ones though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah, that's no good. I wanna get one of the replica ones, but that fee on ordering on the wwe shop is a real pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Angron wrote: »
    Nah, that's no good. I wanna get one of the replica ones, but that fee on ordering on the wwe shop is a real pain.

Check out Paul Martin Championship Belts on facebook. Makes his own realistic leather ones. If you contact him he might make one up for you. Worth a shot.

Got a call jervis store got their tickets in now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 marycarrick

Picked up wristbands in Jervis today, have never been to these appearances before, does anyone know if there is merchandise on sale for the wrestlers to sign or do we bring some items with us ??

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

When will we know the line up?

Would you think I could get tickets if I went up to jervis street in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

yeah as above - been looking every day to see if they had updated the tour info! Looking at the smackdown card in newcastle will be very heavy with superstars if dolph is going to be touring with them i.e. AJ & Big E will tour too so that will make Show, Sheamus, Randy, Dolph, Wade, Del Rio, Swag, Henry(prob going to go to raw) - where raw has Cena, Punk, Hell No, The Shield - midcards then - hope to god zigg comes to dublin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 marycarrick

Kaitlyn and Zachary Ryder are going to be in Jervis as far as I know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

If anybody has any spare tickets for sale let me know!!

Was on the phone to the Belfast store and they haven't got their tickets in yet and she said ring back tomorrow morning.....

yeah as above - been looking every day to see if they had updated the tour info! Looking at the smackdown card in newcastle will be very heavy with superstars if dolph is going to be touring with them i.e. AJ & Big E will tour too so that will make Show, Sheamus, Randy, Dolph, Wade, Del Rio, Swag, Henry(prob going to go to raw) - where raw has Cena, Punk, Hell No, The Shield - midcards then - hope to god zigg comes to dublin!!

Without spoiling Raw too much, there is zero chance he is going to be on a Raw house show...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I meant for the actual show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Without spoiling Raw too much, there is zero chance he is going to be on a Raw house show...

Unless they screw him over again... Can see Mark Henry being on the Raw show instead but personally I don't see Ziggler, AJ & Big E for Henry as a fair swap.

Yeah that's what I thought - tbh zigg swapped for Henry is not a fair trade cos I hate Henry! Haha - yeah just seems like there is quiet a lot of midcarders on the raw tour that don't do much for me - but with smackdown you have the headliners and then the likes of Cody and sandow! Hopefully it will be good but loosin punk and zigg from raw makes it a very weak show and they were the two I wanted to see

Looking at the potential card, I think they're going to have to work hard to get a great show.

If Punk is there, I'd imagine we get Ryback vs Punk and Henry vs Cena. Or Cena vs Punk and Ryback vs Henry.

Hell No vs Big Z is advertised on the card, but that ain't happening. I wouldn't be surprised if Rhode Scholars sub in for them. Maybe the PTP.

I'm hoping Fandango is there. Any word on what show he's been touring with? And was there clarification about the New Age Outlaws?

Could Graemes Bond shed anymore light on the situation?? Bit disappointed we wont see Hell No v Big E and Ziggler, it was a Wrestlemania match!

Hell No will be against the shield for sure! dunno who would join with them as i can see kofi and cessaro having a match!

• Advertisement

In a dream world we could get Taker to team with Hell No, but sadly I doubt that'd happen.

Advertisement