Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    We are going to sing Fandango's theme right? :D

Is he advsertised for it? Will be great craic to sing his song if he is haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Nope alcohol is sold, the kids don't affect it. Although if your ringside the kids like to run ramped through the aisles. Also frustrating to see Stewards doing there jobs and getting giving out to for telling the kids to sit down. Glad I'm in on the tiers now, won't have to deal with that stuff :)

That's headwrecking, I had front row aisle seats a few years back, great view ruined by kids legging it up to the barrier kicking drinks over and not going back to their own seats for ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I'm block ringside E, row A, seat 3/4.

Is that just by the aisle, like near the ring steps?

http://cdn1.viagogo.net/webresources/flash/activevenuemap/ie/theo2dublin/wrestling/o2arenadublin_endstageseating.gif

I imagine the gap isnt that wide for the entrance?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Is he advsertised for it? Will be great craic to sing his song if he is haha
    I'm not sure if he is. Should sing it anyway to wreck the heads of the wrestlers in the ring. Namely during Cena's match so there's some form of entertainment :P

I'm not sure if he is. Should sing it anyway to wreck the heads of the wrestlers in the ring. Namely during Cena's match so there's some form of entertainment :P

Ha defo, its my first event at 28 haha! looking forward to it hope its a good atmosphere

• Advertisement

I'm block ringside E, row A, seat 3/4.

Is that just by the aisle, like near the ring steps?

http://cdn1.viagogo.net/webresources/flash/activevenuemap/ie/theo2dublin/wrestling/o2arenadublin_endstageseating.gif

I imagine the gap isnt that wide for the entrance?
    Say you could be just at the corner so really great seats. But don't take my word for it. I got ringside seats years ago.....they were front row yes but had to turn to the right to view the ring. 02 sometimes set there seats awkwardly.

On another note, anyone dressing up as a wrestler? Great crack to see it. I'll be AJ myself this year :P

Say you could be just at the corner so really great seats. But don't take my word for it. I got ringside seats years ago.....they were front row yes but had to turn to the right to view the ring. 02 sometimes set there seats awkwardly.

On another note, anyone dressing up as a wrestler? Great crack to see it. I'll be AJ myself this year :P

Nimmi are you familiar with the 02 layout? I am in block G right over in seats 211-212 so right at edge, looks like it could be decent view of ring, just a little worried there might be some sort of view obstruction!

http://cdn1.viagogo.net/webresources...ageseating.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Nimmi are you familiar with the 02 layout? I am in block G right over in seats 211-212 so right at edge, looks like it could be decent view of ring, just a little worried there might be some sort of view obstruction!

As far as I can remember there's nothing in your way. All tiered seating has a good view as far as I'm aware

Hey well I'm only familiar as I've been to events every year, but I'm in Block P which is right overhead you, but there will be nothing obstructing as far as i'm aware. last year was pretty clear for everyone up high. I'll shout down to you all from my crappy seat haha

Ha defo, its my first event at 28 haha! looking forward to it hope its a good atmosphere
    You'll defiantly enjoy it, the atmosphere is unbelievable!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, it's laid out really well now that once you're in the tiered seating, you've got a magnificent view. Ironically a better view than people in Rows 5-15 :P

Yeah, it's laid out really well now that once you're in the tiered seating, you've got a magnificent view. Ironically a better view than people in Rows 5-15 :P

That, unless you're in the first few rows ringside is pointless, kids on chairs with signs etc. I've sat front row and maybe 8-9 rows back on ground level and hated it, couldnt see a thing, tiered is great though

Front row ruined by kids, how so? Surely they should be seated the majority of the time??

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

We are going to sing Fandango's theme right? :D

Did you even need to ask ? Hahaha :D
    Hopefully it will catch on during the signing session, while waiting outside the O2, while inside, during the show, basically the moment you get out of the house haha :D

I hope we have many "smart" fans in attendance.

Front row ruined by kids, how so? Surely they should be seated the majority of the time??

Ah ha.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ah ha.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm now dreading my front row experience!

Ha! during every entrance and the end of every match they'll all come legging down to the barriers, if you're middle of the row you're grand but if you're on the aisle its annoying as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭toyotamr4red

I know they are going to be performing this friday but will they be back again during the year? I presume with Smack Down? Thanks.

April and November usually, they'll announce which it is at the show this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,821 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

krudler wrote: »
    April and November usually, they'll announce which it is at the show this week

Sometimes do only perform 1 show in Dublin per year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

krudler's right, likely the SmackDown brand will announce touring later in the year. Will merge this one when OP's seen it.

krudler wrote: »
    Ha! during every entrance and the end of every match they'll all come legging down to the barriers, if you're middle of the row you're grand but if you're on the aisle its annoying as hell

I've been on the middle and still had kids pushing me about.

Nah, front row is still awesome. You'll learn pretty quick that as soon as the ref hits three, step up and forward before the kids swarm in round you. Once you get up quick enough, it's awesome...

I've been on the middle and still had kids pushing me about.

Nah, front row is still awesome. You'll learn pretty quick that as soon as the ref hits three, step up and forward before the kids swarm in round you. Once you get up quick enough, it's awesome...

I wouldnt budge for the little fcukers last time, I paid for front row I'm not being made to sit while a bunch of Cena fans are standing in front of me, front row does get you some great pics, took these at the last one way back

13932_101839319837999_6543763_n.jpg

13932_101839466504651_5592272_n.jpg

13932_101839476504650_3572035_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

ah punk aint gonna be there - sucks - zigg will but no punk

http://www.wwe.com/events/dublin

been updated there now
    Absolutely Gutted i dont get to see the best in the world!!!!

and fandango is touring with smackdown too!! the shield arent listed on either tour - but nao are touring with smackdown so maybe the shield could be at raw after!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

For a Wrestlemania Revenge Tour, the roster sure as hell includes a lot of talent who didn't make it onto the Wrestlemania card -

R Truth
    Antonio Cesaro
    Damien Sandow
    Cody Rhodes
    Kaitlin
    AJ Lee

Who exactly is getting revenge here?!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

**** ****edy **** ****

Ah well at least we got to see Heyman and Punk there last time round.

Although everyone knows that Punk is injured and he has been working flat out for wwe for the last few years without a break but it seems to be a work that WWE are running to give Punk some time off - he was at the ultimate fighter ppv in vegas last weekend and seems to think he could be going again this weekend.... seems like raw could be interesting tonight!!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/15845/cm-punk-talks-tonights-raw-fandango-ufc-more

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

WWE website are listing for Dublin:

Ziggler, Cesaro, Hell No, Rhodes Scholars, AJ... It's totally worth it I won't complain.. Having Ziggler in Dublin is the deal breaker for me !! Please Give him a pop only The Irish can pull !!! Blow the roof up for him !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Charisteas wrote: »
    For a Wrestlemania Revenge Tour, the roster sure as hell includes a lot of talent who didn't make it onto the Wrestlemania card -

R Truth
    Antonio Cesaro
    Damien Sandow
    Cody Rhodes
    Kaitlin
    AJ Lee

Who exactly is getting revenge here?!
    Revenge for not getting to Wrestlemania? :pac:

Advertisement