Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

We're overlooking something that could be amazing, THE SHIELD are on the card! Fingers crossed there's not too much movement.
    Maybe we'll a shield signing on the day :)

I really hope the shield are there cos I think they were due on the cancelled Spanish card for the same night. Counting down the days :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

PTH2009 wrote: »
    http://theo2.ie/index.php/artist/wwe-live/206

seems like BS. will be a good show if true

It would be in poor taste if o2 promote BS. I'd say Cena will be added to the main event as special guest ref to boost ticket sales in Europe. They have used Mick Foley and Bret Hart in these roles in the last 3 years (or special enforcer role) nice way to add a 'name' to the card without the need for them to take a bump.

Delighted for the kids anyway, I would hate to bring a kid to this show with no Cena or Sheamus on the card, poor things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I will be happy as long as we get the finish we got to last weeks raw ie daniel byran on top. place will be epic.

YES YES YES

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Oh my god finally a good main event ;-) can't wait till november now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

bad news line up has been changed again according to wwe.com. theres a show in the us happening on the 6th nov and all the superstars listed are similar to the stars on the dublin date.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwepresents-live-columbia

• Advertisement

bad news line up has been changed again according to wwe.com. theres a show in the us happening on the 6th nov and all the superstars listed are similar to the stars on the dublin date.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwepresents-live-columbia
    Thats the night before so i would not read much into that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,757 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

^^^ Whats the jist? (wwe.com is blocked in my place of work)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭fourmations

hi all

ive read as much as i can of the thread
    so apologies if ive missed discussion on this

im bringing my 10yr old and its his first time
    block B & F are still available although limited now
    C, D & E are gone
    are B & F okay? is the angle really bad?
    are G & A useless if i miss B & F,

I like the upper tier prices but ive heard they are like a sauna,
    will there be big screens?

any advice welcome, my son is almost ten and has specs
    that could do with a new prescription!!

many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,757 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

b and f are good seats but pay the extra few quid if you can and get the lower tiered seats.

There won't be any big screen (well, never was at any show I was at)

A and G aren't great, avoid if possible.

Its an 8 or 9 hour flight from US to Ireland so chances are they will fly from 10 all through the night to get here. Wouldn't be the first time they would have to do that. So I'm not worried about line up changing too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

The Belfast show is the night before though, is it not usually the same line up for north and south?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

http://theo2.ie/index.php/artist/wwe-live/206

seems like BS. will be a good show if true

Round of applause to whoever added the video to the bottom of the O2 event page. it's some nerd recreating the Summerslam in WWE '13, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Saw this in the paper this evening. Pretty cool looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭aidz

is the upper tiers worth it at all?
    can only justify the cheap tickets (block p & h).

my 5 year old would love to go, but is it worth taking him to it to sit so far back? have to travel up to dublin so added cost again in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

aidz wrote: »
    is the upper tiers worth it at all?
    can only justify the cheap tickets (block p & h).

my 5 year old would love to go, but is it worth taking him to it to sit so far back? have to travel up to dublin so added cost again in that.

got upper tiers one year as a last minute thing ,i did't enjoy because it was way too far back and too hot..

so only a month left til the show.

excited to see the Big Show in person and the shield (Wonder will they come through the crowd)

so only a month left til the show.

excited to see the Big Show in person and the shield (Wonder will they come through the crowd)

That would be CLASS if they did. Knowing our luck they won't. Very excited (& hopeful) to see RVD, Danielson, Ziggler & AJ (again hopeful). I'm sure it'll be a good show nonetheless. Curious, will the be selling the (Susan G. Komen) rise above cancer gear at the live events. Would be quality if they did.

wardy2 wrote: »
    got upper tiers one year as a last minute thing ,i did't enjoy because it was way too far back and too hot..
    To be honest everywhere except front row/flat seating is good. Tiered in my opinion is the best. Had my first tiered experience last year. Even though we were at the top of the arena, it was still very enjoyable. You could see everything!!
    This time around we are tiered seating ring level so quality view. Defiantly go for the crack.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    Curious, will the be selling the (Susan G. Komen) rise above cancer gear at the live events. Would be quality if they did.

I think that's just for the month of October so imagine it'll be over by the time they get over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Celtic What?

I went last time with my grandson and must admit I had a great time. Would agree the ringside are probably the worst seats as people are running all over the place and you have a flat view.

Any of the tiered seating gets a good view. Anywhere higher than ringside is good, not too high though.

Am bringing the little lad again in november, and just seeing this thread.
    So no Sheamus? ( he will be disappointed), from what I read there is big show, randy orton, the shield, alberto del rio as confirmed as well as cena.

I'll let him know this in the morning when I come off work...

Any news of signings in smyths? Would love to get him up there to meet the wrestlers...may even hang around the hotel for a while..

• Advertisement

We can count RVD out! He's contracted so that he wrestles for 90 days and takes as many days off to recharge his batteries then comes back for another 90 days. Very strange.

I went last time with my grandson and must admit I had a great time. Would agree the ringside are probably the worst seats as people are running all over the place and you have a flat view.

Any of the tiered seating gets a good view. Anywhere higher than ringside is good, not too high though.

Am bringing the little lad again in november, and just seeing this thread.
    So no Sheamus? ( he will be disappointed), from what I read there is big show, randy orton, the shield, alberto del rio as confirmed as well as cena.

I'll let him know this in the morning when I come off work...

Any news of signings in smyths? Would love to get him up there to meet the wrestlers...may even hang around the hotel for a while..
    So far there is nothing announced yet but there should be within 2 weeks. There's a huge ? over Sheamus. Even though he isn't wrestling he's doing meet and greets in various parts of the world, so I really don't know. He would do a walk in, he could do a signing. We'll just have to wait and see for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Small bit of news for ya lads:
    We are still finalizing our appearances. But tell them that WWE will have a public appearance in both Belfast and Dublin and details will be made public shortly.

As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Not completely official and I don't want to lead parents astray in particular into buying tickets based on this alone but leading journalist Dave Meltzer says John Cena will be wrestling on the European tour.

rovert wrote: »
    Not completely official and I don't want to lead parents astray in particular into buying tickets based on this alone but leading journalist Dave Meltzer says John Cena will be wrestling on the European tour.

I did hear that he would possibly be a guest ref guest enforcer etc. I can assure you however I did not purchase my ticket in the hopes that Cena would wrestle at the show. I bought my ticket for DB Shield and AJ. Hope they come

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

lycan238 wrote: »
    I did hear that he would possibly be a guest ref guest enforcer etc. I can assure you however I did not purchase my ticket in the hopes that Cena would wrestle at the show. I bought my ticket for DB Shield and AJ. Hope they come
    Isn't he facing Del Rio @ HIAC?

Isn't he facing Del Rio @ HIAC?
    Yes I believe so
    . I bought my ticket not to see Cena wrestle but to see AJ DB and Shield.

have to go on my merry own for the show. 2 friends dropped out. sitting in block d row 12.

travelling up from waterford. hotel room (it will be hard to find a near enough hotel to the o2), wrestling in the o2 and a few drinks not too bad

have to go on my merry own for the show. 2 friends dropped out. sitting in block d row 12.

travelling up from waterford. hotel room (it will be hard to find a near enough hotel to the o2), wrestling in the o2 and a few drinks not too bad

Its still a great experience though.....brilliant atmosphere! I remember when they didnt have tours here for many years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Are tickets still available for this show?

Advertisement