Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

ERMAHGERD :o

Hopefully I don't vomit over the children!

Any word on when the wristbands are available in Smyths? They don't like answering the phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

starts at 2pm this time - not sure what time it runs to!

Damn it I don't get off college until 2:30 :( This sucks !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

The more I think about it, the more I think the times for the signings are a joke. The vast majority of fans looking to go to them are children from what I saw at Smyths the last time and the times rule them out as they are at or just finished school. I know my wee man is going to be gutted when I tell him.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Can't wait to meet The Shield. Anynews on tickets/wristbands for it? Hoping I can pick two up the day before.

Liamalone wrote: »
    The more I think about it, the more I think the times for the signings are a joke. The vast majority of fans looking to go to them are children from what I saw at Smyths the last time and the times rule them out as they are at or just finished school. I know my wee man is going to be gutted when I tell him.

I thought the kiddies were on midterm this week?

• Advertisement

Any idea when Smyths will have the wristbands available?

Finally got through to Smyths. Word is they haven't been told anything about when they're coming in and said to keep ringing...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Blani wrote: »
    I thought the kiddies were on midterm this week?

They are this week, the signing is on next week, Thursday to be exact. Smyths actually have the Shield figures in, Ambrose in single and Rollins and Reigns in a tag pack, will cost over €30 for all three, totally worth it though.

They are this week, the signing is on next week, Thursday to be exact. Smyths actually have the Shield figures in, Ambrose in single and Rollins and Reigns in a tag pack, will cost over €30 for all three, totally worth it though.

Oh sorry, my bad ;)

Blani wrote: »
    Oh sorry, my bad ;)

Don't worry about it, it's usually about 300 wristbands given out for this, I am on the way into town now and will ask when they will be given out and will update as soon as I know.

If I show up at the signing early what's the chances of them giving me a wristband :-) just incase I can't get up before Wednesday week??

• Advertisement

monday at the moment is when the wrist bands are due, I will be in there again over the weekend buying some games and will update if I know more.

@Nimmi182 someone always has a spare wrist band on the day of these, if I get any myself I will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Will be Wednesday before i get a chance to call in for a wristband. Not to bothered if I don't get one but would be an experience if I did get one. any idea on if there is a restriction on how many items you can get signed? want to get the figures signed and a t shirt. Also what is the story with pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I was in today the girl at the desk said she hadn't a clue who it was and when bands are available.. If anyone hears anything or gets one stick it up here ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

As far as items to get signed, it's NORMALLY 1 per person, but if u can get into a bif of a conversation, try slippin other things in as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

im from Waterford so have no chance of getting a wristband so if i get an early train up next thursday i mite head to the signing and try my luck. PS Is it possible to get a luas from Hueston station to the jervis street Smyths where the signing is on

monday at the moment is when the wrist bands are due, I will be in there again over the weekend buying some games and will update if I know more.

@Nimmi182 someone always has a spare wrist band on the day of these, if I get any myself I will let you know.
    Cheers :)
    Would be looking for two, but sure i'll chance my arm and try the Wednesday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eskanw

This is all new to me so do I have this right, there will be wristbands given out in Smyths in Dublin on Monday and in order to meet The Shield on Thursday you will need one? Talk about unfair :-( My little guy will be missing 2 days of school as it is, we will leave before lunchtime on Thursday to travel up, we are staying over and travelling home on Friday and there is NO chance we will ever get wristbands on Monday.

eskanw wrote: »
    This is all new to me so do I have this right, there will be wristbands given out in Smyths in Dublin on Monday and in order to meet The Shield on Thursday you will need one? Talk about unfair :-( My little guy will be missing 2 days of school as it is, we will leave before lunchtime on Thursday to travel up, we are staying over and travelling home on Friday and there is NO chance we will ever get wristbands on Monday.
    At the moment, there isn't any info as to when the wristbands are being distributed. People have been ringing Smyths to find out and they don't even know. As soon as more info is available it will be posted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Was on the phone to Smyths earlier today (after 40mins of ringing) the lady said that they didn't have them yet and to just keep trying every day. Suppose that's all we can do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I may head down if it's The Shield. I'm not one for autographs, and I seem to remember that photos aren't allowed at these things, but would be cool to fist-bump the lads.

I need to find two other guys here to go dressed as The Shield :D

Charisteas wrote: »
    I may head down if it's The Shield. I'm not one for autographs, and I seem to remember that photos aren't allowed at these things

I'm the same really but if you're quick enough they don't notice and the wrestlers are usually up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

I'll be in town in the morning so I'll head into Smyths and I'll let you guys know if I have any luck with the wristbands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm the same really but if you're quick enough they don't notice and the wrestlers are usually up for it!

Yeah that's all well and good if you got a wingman to take the photos though!

Even if you haven't got a wing man if you've a front facing camera on your phone you can just flip it and ask for a pic! Or alternatively from what I've seen at previous signings wait around the barrier in the store after you've gone through and when the signing's over call them over nicely and they might take a pic with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Do a deal with either the people in front of you or behind you in the queue, scratch their back if they scratch yours sort o' job :)

Rumor in circulation that Dean Ambrose won't be on tour. Allegedly broke his arm at a house show. Trying to find a valid source to confirm this. Will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    Rumor in circulation that Dean Ambrose won't be on tour. Allegedly broke his arm at a house show. Trying to find a valid source to confirm this. Will let you know.

Really if true that is a big problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Just back from Smyths, they gave me two of the tickets for the signing

tumblr_mvl583Hh8t1rptb91o1_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Imperial Affliction

The Dean Ambrose breaking his arm was a joke on facebook by a wrestling page who added a Rick Roll video to the end, thank god!

I messaged Smyths and they said there will be a photographer there on the day taking photos and uploading them onto Smyths' Facebook! That's good news anyway!

Advertisement