Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

BYj7BMsCIAA3r4K.jpg

BYj6md3CUAEphSA.jpg

BYj5dODCAAAVzVf.jpg

BYj52qqCIAAiOfF.jpg

BYj43z8CIAAChgS.jpg

BYj9GxTCQAALpQM.jpg

BYj_JV_CMAM0Pe8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,465 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Was good to meet the shield and got my story of wrestlemania blu ray signed by them

had a good time at the clarion hotel yesterday seeing the wrestlers leave the hotel. Kofi, Big show, Big E and cody rhodes were particully friendly and signed autographs/posing for photos for a good few fans. Big E even came down early and went outside to the fans waiting out there. John Cena didnt stop at all and Damien Sandow didnt stop either but made contact with the crowd by waving his tumbs down

show was good but was a bit of an anti climax as i knew all the wrestlers that were going to show up. Funny seeing Roman Reigns fall and wade barrets promo

Are many going to the next show next may

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Thought it was a decent show. Highlights were the first match and Zeb's promo, though I was really disappointed Cesaro wasn't there.

If I'm going to the show next May I'll get tickets last minute because it will be on during exam time, was surprised because it's usually on about two weeks after Mania.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

This is my fuzzy effort. I sent it off to WrestlingInc, they put up a few pieces about the 'incident.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIYQ7dwBYa4&feature=youtu.be

No credits for you over on this site : http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/video/21887/roman-reigns-hilarious-fall-at-wwe-event

Thanks for that recording though dude! I would have gone just for that haha

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Curious as to why Dean Ambrose didn't bring his US Title to the signing? I had only watched up to Hell In A Cell and just thought he lost it to Big E.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

Xinkai wrote: »
    No credits for you over on this site : http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/video/21887/roman-reigns-hilarious-fall-at-wwe-event

Thanks for that recording though dude! I would have gone just for that haha

Thanks for the heads up!

I have been getting called 'dude' and 'man' ever since I uploaded the video earlier today lol...I'm actually a girl, but I'll take the titles in my stride haha. I had the camera up over my head to get that video and was trying to dodge the taller people around me who kept jostling me. Worth it though. Glad I didn't cut it once the music ended!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

AHHHHH A GIRL ON THE INTERNET RUN LADS WE'VE BEEN INFILTRATED!!!!!

I mean, my apologies to you dear lady, nice video anyway!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Thanks for the heads up!

I have been getting called 'dude' and 'man' ever since I uploaded the video earlier today lol...I'm actually a girl, but I'll take the titles in my stride haha. I had the camera up over my head to get that video and was trying to dodge the taller people around me who kept jostling me. Worth it though. Glad I didn't cut it once the music ended!

Thank you soooo much for the video !! Made my whole day haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Thanks for the heads up!

a/s/l dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TenMen

Thought it was a great show on Thursday, much better then the last one in April.
    The little lad is a huge fan and he and his mate agreed that it was a good one. We had fantastic seats in block F, 8 rows up in tiered seating so the view couldn't have been better.

He got a load of autographs and couple of pictures with the wrestlers. I must say that Big E Langston is an absolute gentleman.
    279517.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 TenMen

Big Show was great as well. Again, really nice guy who took a few minutes to make the little lads day (year!!).

279520.jpg

Fantastic day was had by all. Great night and the lads meeting their idols was the cream on the cake!

What do you do when someone uploads your video under their own name on YouTube? Is that allowed? A 'dude' took mine...and, well, that's annoying. Some might call it an injustice.

What do you do when someone uploads your video under their own name on YouTube? Is that allowed? A 'dude' took mine...and, well, that's annoying. Some might call it an injustice.

Message them first to give them the chance of taking it down or giving you credit... then you can report him to Youtube and I'm sure the members here would report it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

We'd be more than happy to deliver justice for you! Post a link and we'll report it if he won't delete it or give credit where it's due!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Message them first to give them the chance of taking it down or giving you credit... then you can report him to Youtube and I'm sure the members here would report it too.

Cheers, guys! I've asked him to credit/remove. If he's uncooperative, I won't hesitate in releasing the hounds of justice...sorry, couldn't help myself. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

Similar thing happened with a photo I took of Blani and Seth Rollins, she uploaded it to her instagram - someone downloaded it, cropped her out and re-uploaded it to tumblr where it proceeded to get something in the region of 190 'notes'

Here's the instagram original
    http://instagram.com/p/gbE9Xxo_LC/

And here's the pirate's tumblr
    http://explicitbeccaviolence.tumblr.com/post/66292434998

And here it is, cropped even further with a bunch of other photos that probably got similar treatment on someone else's twitter

https://twitter.com/msAmandaZOUK/status/398544144827969536/photo/1

Ugh, it's just so rude. You don't mind sharing stuff when people are cool about it.

Agreed, I'm not bothered about it, it's not as if it was worth any money to us, but at least credit the original source...

Hey guys... These are photos of the signing
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/108169376@N05/

For some reason my friend didn't continue taking photos after we left and these were the pictures I received.. I hope we got some of the members here

Sorry we couldn't manage to take more :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

This is the reason that I watermark all of my photos (good or bad)! Love the photos from the signing! I'm the incredibly handsome lad with the "#HEEL" gimmick hat!

I love these shows and signings, can't wait for May!

This is the reason that I watermark all of my photos (good or bad)! Love the photos from the signing! I'm the incredibly handsome lad with the "#HEEL" gimmick hat!

I love these shows and signings, can't wait for May!

And I'm the handsome Arab guy next to the HEEL haha :D Future tag team champions :cool:

For some reason my friend didn't continue taking photos after we left and these were the pictures I received.. I hope we got some of the members here

Those photos are class! I think I came along just after you guys.

Fist bumping the Shield, what an awesome memory to have! I didn't manage a fist bump, but that charmer Roman warmed up my freezing hands. Very decent of him.

I'm the curly headed chap with the tripod attached to my hip, dean ambrose is laughing at my big bossman photo. Blani is the red head to the left

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

ERMAHGERD :eek: Dean laughing! Totes fangirl moment :P

Amazing pics! Hats off to your friend. Chuffed I'm in 2 of 'em!

Those photos are class! I think I came along just after you guys.

Fist bumping the Shield, what an awesome memory to have! I didn't manage a fist bump, but that charmer Roman warmed up my freezing hands. Very decent of him.

Haha I know right ?! I'm so cool right now hahaha :D Roman was a true gentleman indeed
    JrdanB wrote: »
    I'm the curly headed chap with the tripod attached to my hip, dean ambrose is laughing at my big bossman photo. Blani is the red head to the left

Haha man you're awesome !! You managed to get a loud "sh*t" from Rollins and you made Ambrose smile hahaha :D
    Blani wrote: »
    ERMAHGERD :eek: Dean laughing! Totes fangirl moment :P

Amazing pics! Hats off to your friend. Chuffed I'm in 2 of 'em!

I'm so glad you liked them !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hey guys... These are photos of the signing http://www.flickr.com/photos/108169376@N05/

For some reason my friend didn't continue taking photos after we left and these were the pictures I received.. I hope we got some of the members here Sorry we couldn't manage to take more :(

This is incredibly nice of you! Great stuff.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

WWE Munich Show 2013

Paul Heyman comes out (with a leg cast, braces etc and crutches) and bemoans CM Punk putting him in that condition and makes some wise cracks to get the Germans in attendance to boo him such as saying his Mic must have been made in Germany as it was dodgy to begin with. Out came CM Punk to a big pop and signaled he was going to hit a GTS on him, Heyman pleaded with him not to and to leave him alone which surprisingly he did (Heyman did look & sound a little pathetic afterall and Punk did make him say he loves Munich before hand) but when Punk left the ring to go away Heyman started mocking him, flexing his muscles behind him etc much to the crowds amusement / boos. At this point Punk turned back and shot him a look before quickly pulling out a kendo stick from under the ring apron and charged the ring and Heyman who essentially shat his pants at this. What followed was pretty much the same beat down from HIAC just without the cell.

Prime time players vs Hunico & Camacho

nice little opener, nothing too special but Titus was really trying to get the crowd into it. Hunico and Camacho got in some early offense but it was mostly the PTPs

Justin Gabriel vs Ryback

The Munich crowd chanted Goldberg at Ryback when Gabriel got in some decent early offense they actually seemed like they believed he could win but this was one house show (tour) match when the face wasn't going to pick up the win. Ryback was actually pretty impressive as he first hit a powerbomb then a military press slam and finally his Shell Shock on Gabriel before pinning him.

Antonio Cesaro vs The Great Khali

Cesaro is supposed to be heel and Khali face, but not tonight und nicht Auf München. It was role reversal time as Cesaro's pop upon entrance rivalled that of Cena, Punk or Bryan a fact further helped when he said a few words pre fight auf deutch (and that he wore a German Ice Hockey jersey to the ring). Khali played up his annoyance at being boo'd when he lifted up his arms attempting to get a crowd reaction and himself grabbed the mic and said he would beat Cesaro and then beat all of the people in the crowd. 1 night Face/Heel turn accomplished with ease and the match began. Despite having Cesaro in it, this match still included Khali so wasn't all that great but we got his Giant Swing spot on Khali which lead to the 3 count pin. he only did 3/4 rotations this time but damn if it isn't impressive live. He said a few more words in German afterwards but I couldn't properly make out what he said this time, he then wore a German flag like he would usually the Real Americans flag and headed off.

Brie Bella w/Nicole vs AJ w/Tamina

This match was billed by the ring announcer as for the Divas title but after AJ got some boos after bigging herself up on the mic she reacted by informing everyone in attendance that as a result of their actions she wont be defending her title there as they dont deserve a title match. As a result Brie was able to win the match which tbh wasnt great or all that memorable without any storyline repercussions

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs The Wyatt Family

This had been advertised as a handicap match but I guess Bray still isn't 100% as he watched from his rocking chair at ringside and although he did occasionally get involved it was (as on Raw & SD) mostly Harper who represented The Wyatts in what ended up a straight tag match. Nice little match and the crowd really got into the YES chants culminating when Bryan hit the shining wizard (think its still just refered to as the move that defeated Cena in WWE atm not by that name tho) on Harper as Punk hit a GTS on Rowan for the 3 count.

15min break followed by the Bellas coming out to announce 2 fellas who won tickets to mania

3MB (Slater & McIntyre w/Jinder) vs The Usos

The was a quick enough bout but The Usos looked good and worked the crowd hard with their I say U you so SO bit both before and throughout the match before winning with the double Superfly Splash.

IC Title match: Curtis Axel (c) vs R-Truth

Decent enough little match where Axel showed a good deal of personality mimicking Truths dancing and croth thrusting at one point and really got the crowd going which impressed me. near the end of this match he grabbed his belt at ringside and signalled that he had had enough of Truth though and went to leave the arena but Truth grabbed him and threw him into the ring belt and all, which he promptly then used to hit Truth and get himself DQd. Truth got the win but no title as Axel kept that but he didn't get to gloat about it as when he tried Truth who had recuperated caught him with a kick to the gut which he followed up with a Corkscrew scissors kick (wiki says he calls it a Truth Axe but ive never heard that tbh)

WHC match: John Cena (c) vs Alberto Del Rio

Cena got a good reaction but fair play to the Munich crowd they were good with the chants all night and we had the lets go Cena / Cena sucks chants going almost immediately - infact where I was sitting myself and the missus (who's reactions to many things at her first show was very funny) couldnt help but notice this little fat kid sitting all on his own (poor kid must been no more than 14 max, ran off the second it ended presumably to find a parent outside) chanting lets go Cena along with all the other kiddies (who werent sitting near us) while their was a big horde of 30ish year olds right behing him replying at the top of their lungs to each timid little chant of his,

The match was good enough especially considering the result was never ever in doubt for even a second. Alberto hit some really sweet kicks but the highlight came after the match and after Cena picked up the win with an attitude adjustment.

After the match Cena got on the Mic apologized that he couldn't say it in German but thanked the audience for a great night even though he said he knew they didn't want to hear it from him. Instead he called back out Cesaro (who he later referred to as Claudio) and asked if he would translate what he wanted to say - Claudio did so (again getting a great reaction when he came out) and it was all the usual stuff about how they WWE love coming to Germany etc but then Cesaro refused to translate a bit and Cena took back the mic saying Cesaro didn't want to talk about himself so he would. He gave the Daniel Bryan esque story about Cesaro having worked his way all around the world in small arenas and had finally worked his way up to working in the biggest company in the world and talked about how that night was a special homecoming of sorts (even though technically he is Swiss) infront of the biggest home audience he has ever been able to wrestle for. Cena gave him his belt asking him to hold onto it for him cos he will need to get used to how it feels and called him a future world champion.

After a few moments with the belt which the crowd loved he gave it back and if my German guesses are correct told Cena that he wants earn that belt for himself not just be given it... Cena looked confused... Cesaro waved and said tschüss (bye) and Cena left with the belt (German crowd loved that), Cesaro then said (I think) that he had worked for over 12 years to get to where he was right now and vowed to keep working so that the next time he is back here standing infront of the munich fans he will do so as the WWE champion!

----

fun show and uaysus I wrote more than I expected there, knew he would but Cesaro clearly stole the show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Cesaro clearly stole the show

Fuck sake. You'd think they'd give him someone better to work with.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Adiboo wrote: »
    Fuck sake. You'd think they'd give him someone better to work with.

I was thinking that too but I guess they were just going for the big spot with his Cesaro Swing on the Giant Khali and knew they would have him out again later but I would have much prefered to see him vs so many other people and actually had to explain to the missus even though he is great the match will be pretty **** cos Khali can barely move.

Advertisement