Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

I asked the guy who took my Roman video to credit/remove (in a comment) and now all comments are disabled on it. Hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

I asked the guy who took my Roman video to credit/remove (in a comment) and now all comments are disabled on it. Hmmm.

Well, it looks like the hounds of justice will right the wrong via a cyper triple powerbomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

Report him!

Would you mind sharing the link here so we could all report it?

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Would you mind sharing the link here so we could all report it?

I just unleashed the hounds and reported it.

Sure, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvrNGwy9K-w

I stared at it for ages, unable to believe the nerve of the guy. I tried to convince myself that nobody would be that blatant, but it's impossible to deny that it's my sketchy zooming skills right there haha.

Thanks for your help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

I just unleashed the hounds and reported it.

Sure, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvrNGwy9K-w

I stared at it for ages, unable to believe the nerve of the guy. I tried to convince myself that nobody would be that blatant, but it's impossible to deny that it's my sketchy zooming skills right there haha.

Thanks for your help!

Use this form http://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form

It'll be taken down in a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Extremly dissapointed at tonights show
    Didnt seem like the guys enjoyed putting on the show, nor did they have much fun with the crowd like most other house shows, exception being Santino that is.
    Best match was Ziggler/Sandow
    Worst thing was NO Punk, NO Bryan and no CESSARO?

Feel extremly ripped off :O

In my opinion the 6 man tag was best match as has been mentioned a few times on here but that one is a close second.
    Angron wrote: »
    Someone threw a bottle at Wade? Sounds like the tosser deserved to get booted out.

Fantastic heel promo to be fair although I do agree that whoever threw the object deserved to be removed from the arena. just to add doubtful they will win it.
    Does anyone have a video of Reigns falling?
    Jenda wrote: »
    Favourite part of that were him shouting THAT WAS TEN MINUTES AGO! at the kids chanting it at him throughout the whole match, all in the spirit of it :D
    Adiboo wrote: »
    Looks intentional to me!

Its on youtube (not sure who uploaded it), yes I believe it was intentional although it did make a few funny moments throughout the match.

Gotta add Goldust got a fantastic reception from the Dublin crowd, Big E got a lot of offence in that match looked good as well, was not happy with the finish to wwe title match, Cena got fantastic reaction.

Met the shield earlier in the day. If I go next time I doubt I will go to signing. Might just go to show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

lycan238 wrote: »
    Gotta add Goldust got a fantastic reception from the Dublin crowd, Big E got a lot of offence in that match looked good as well, was not happy with the finish to wwe title match, Cena got fantastic reaction.

never understood why that is, is Ireland not Smark Central?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

It's mostly kids with a few smarks filtered around. That's a good mix IMO. There was a few duelling "Lets Go Cena/Cena Sucks" chants. It's mostly just light hearted fun on house shows.

On a side note. How good is Los Matadores' theme music?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

You'd think so but not at all! At least half house show crowds are kids (so yay good guys, boo bad guys) and if WWE parties are anything to go by, veteran wrestling fans here have a majority pro-Cena, pro-Rock contingency. When Punk got the false win at Rumble 2013 there was my table and max 4 other lads in the whole of Captains who cheered, otherwise shockingly silent. (and the place went nuts when Rock won).

• Advertisement

The YouTube Police are slower than I expected.

On another note, looking forward to all of the RAW spoilers on Twitter starting soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Hey guys, I am planning on doing a write up of the show for Krank.ie.....would people have a problem if I used some of their pics for it? If not it is perfectly fine - you will be credited in full though!

See? I ask first - common courtesy!

Hey guys, I am planning on doing a write up of the show for Krank.ie.....would people have a problem if I used some of their pics for it? If not it is perfectly fine - you will be credited in full though!

If that includes the photos of the signings then yeah absolutely ! Just tell me which ones so I can watermark them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Take whatever you'd like! All mine are watermarked anyway!

Which program do you use, Champ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Which program do you use, Champ?

An app on my iPhone called "eZy watermark"

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TenMen

Some more pics from Dublin
    279861.jpg

279862.JPG

279863.jpg

279864.jpg

279865.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TenMen

and more...

279869.jpg

279868.jpg

279866.jpg

279867.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So, am I right in saying the next batch of tickets (for May) go on sale this Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

So, anyone buy Presale Tickets for WWELive in May next year? I got mine!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

So, am I right in saying the next batch of tickets (for May) go on sale this Thursday?
    Presale for 02 customers are onsale now. But VIP tickets & general public tickets are on sale from Thursday. Don't worry pretty much all front row tickets are gone this morning :(. Best I got was tiered seating F 3 rows back. By the Shield side for there entrance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

A quick question. Do ye think wwe should come every 2 years or even once a year. Twice a year seems too much.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

cena wrote: »
    A quick question. Do ye think wwe should come every 2 years or even once a year. Twice a year seems too much.

They ultimately come as often as public demand requires. They'll tone back shows when they stop making money hand over fist from them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

cena wrote: »

Twice a year is alright, just having tickets on sale within a week of attending a night is a sod lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Liamalone wrote: »
    Twice a year is alright, just having tickets on sale within a week of attending a night is a sod lol

I was just about to say this. Its not like the tickets are cheap.

Does this mean that Punk has seen my YouTube video...? A Fan-girl moment would be completely justified here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVHp3FOqT8I&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If that includes the photos of the signings then yeah absolutely ! Just tell me which ones so I can watermark them

thanks lads - turns out WWE are letting me use their official pictures so happy days!

Also BlahBlahOhYeah - i would like to link to your video - you will be given full credit if that is ok with you! (I am not sure if it will be linked of embedded but sure it'll add to your view count anyway)

Rocking my Hounds of Justice T-shirt in the college today... Definitely a head turner (both positive and negative ways) haha :D

thanks lads - turns out WWE are letting me use their official pictures so happy days!

Also BlahBlahOhYeah - i would like to link to your video - you will be given full credit if that is ok with you! (I am not sure if it will be linked of embedded but sure it'll add to your view count anyway)

That sounds awesome, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    So, anyone buy Presale Tickets for WWELive in May next year? I got mine!!!

yeah as has been mentioned pre sale went on sale already and general sale thursday. gonna pick my ticket up on the 28th. don't mind if I am up the back. had ringside this time.

Advertisement