Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If anyone is interested - here is my write up on the event.

http://www.krank.ie/category/oa/wwe-live-2013-review/

Hashtag_Heel - if it wasn't for your pictures I would have the matcches completely arseways....I was quite tired and emotional! :p

Hope you enjoy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE announced some dates for their next European tour which will take place in May next year instead of April.

May 14 - Glasgow, Scotland
    May 18 - Cardiff, Wales
    May 20 - Sheffield, England
    May 21 - Belfast, Northern Ireland
    May 22 - Dublin, Ireland
    May 22 - Liege, Belgium
    May 23 - Oberhausen, Germany
    May 24 - Berlin, Germany

Extreme Rules Revenge tour!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

No London tapings - BOOOOO! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Fair play to them doing a double shot in Ireland and Belgium on the 22nd!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

x43r0 wrote: »
    No London tapings - BOOOOO! :(

May 14th in Glasgow at the SSE Hydro

-May 15th in Newcastle at the Metro Radio Arena

-May 16th in Leeds at the First Direct Arena

-May 17th in Nottingham at the Capital FM Arena

-May 18th in Cardiff at the Motorpoint Arena

-May 19th in London at the O2 Arena for a Raw taping

-May 20th in Sheffield at the Motorpoint Arena

-May 20th in London at the O2 Arena for a Smackdown taping

Tickets on sale Nov 18th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

May 22 - Dublin, Ireland
    May 22 - Liege, Belgium

So unless we're on at lunchtime I expect half of the touring roster? Roll out the jobbers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think Glasgow had a show on the same day as Belgium for the tour this month too. One of my friends over in Scotland was giving out about it anyway cause he was worried he wouldn't see AJ :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Glad to be of help Grames! Looking forward to May already. Usually the April crowd is better having come off 'Mania and still buzzing. I hope this doesn't kill them!

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    May 14th in Glasgow at the SSE Hydro

-May 15th in Newcastle at the Metro Radio Arena

-May 16th in Leeds at the First Direct Arena

-May 17th in Nottingham at the Capital FM Arena

-May 18th in Cardiff at the Motorpoint Arena

-May 19th in London at the O2 Arena for a Raw taping

-May 20th in Sheffield at the Motorpoint Arena

-May 20th in London at the O2 Arena for a Smackdown taping

Tickets on sale Nov 18th

Nice!

Will definitely pick up tickets for the two tapings. Already bought soccer tickets this morning - this is gonna be an expensive month :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Just outside ticketmaster now no queue at this time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sitting in bed. No queue either :P

Hoping to get the same area as last week (Tiered D)

Block D, Row 13.

Literally the seats behind last weeks. If I put my feet up in May, they'll be on the seats I was sitting in last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Got ringside C Row B...delighted used the app this time and no issues..Santas being good to boy and mammy this year ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

RingsideC, Row A. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 staticpc

Alright folks, been to the last 5 or 6 house shows with me little lad, who is 9, everytime we have been in the tiered seats in Belfast , but hes always wanted down on the floor , so i went on there this morning and got block B (Aisle block) row 4 seats 13 and 14 , just wondering how good they they would be for his viewing ? im sure he will be buzzing just being on the floor, but just wondered if any of you lads could give us a heads up? the other thing scared me is the stampede that ensues every pin lol, hes as clumsy as his daddy at times and have visions of him gettin squashed lol. looking forward to the show :) cheers.

Ringside D row A yay :)

staticpc wrote: »
    Alright folks, been to the last 5 or 6 house shows with me little lad, who is 9, everytime we have been in the tiered seats in Belfast , but hes always wanted down on the floor , so i went on there this morning and got block B (Aisle block) row 4 seats 13 and 14 , just wondering how good they they would be for his viewing ? im sure he will be buzzing just being on the floor, but just wondered if any of you lads could give us a heads up? the other thing scared me is the stampede that ensues every pin lol, hes as clumsy as his daddy at times and have visions of him gettin squashed lol. looking forward to the show :) cheers.

I'm finding it hard to write an answer that, now that you have the tickets, doesn't make me sound like a buzzkilling *****...

I'm finding it hard to write an answer that, now that you have the tickets, doesn't make me sound like a buzzkilling *****...
    As good as that lol, was hoping to get lucky with front row but not to be, im just looking at photos i took from the show last week before the arena filled up to get an idea,but there seems to be 6 seats each side of the barrier which obviously cant be the case considering our seat numbers . Hes a good lad, im sure he will enjoy it no matter what,just hoping he gets a view of the ring. cheers.

Listen, if it's his first time down there, it'll probably be such an experience that the negatives will get outweighed drastically.

I think there's about 15-16 rows on the floor before you hit tiered. Forth row means it's highly likely there''ll be people in front of him, either other kids with signs or grown adults who have to stand to see past the kids with signs and all the people standing round ringside. Your kid will likely have to stand on the chair or be lifted up to see the wrestlers when they aren't wrestling (when everyone is told to sit down).

I'd personally not let any kid of mine near that stampede; it's a lawsuit waiting to happen and I'm stunned some kid has never been badly hurt in it. God knows, I've walked away from front row seats with bruises and scars trying to survive it :D

I'd just ask in advance that you remain considerate to people behind you when it comes show time; I know it can be a vicious cycle whereby because the people in front of Person A is blocking their view, Person A has to then block the view of the people behind them to find a way of seeing.

But as I said, for his first time, it'll likely be such a novelty for the kid to be so close and surrounded by the hardcore fans that those negatives will be outweighed.

Hey guys,
    I got Block B, Row D, Seats 3and4... Has anyone sat there before? How's the view?

One more question: Can I cancel the tickets if I find better ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

cant cancel if u find better at all if that was the case everyone would try.there excelent seats tho

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

This will be my 6th show and we went with tiered seating this time because i've been struggling to see at ringside the last few times :p

My boyfriend is 6'1 so he's fine but i'm 5'3 you can't see a thing when even kids stand up in front of you :p

Block C Row 10, at a good angle so we can still see the entrances and not so far back that it's nosebleed seats :)

Listen, if it's his first time down there, it'll probably be such an experience that the negatives will get outweighed drastically.

I think there's about 15-16 rows on the floor before you hit tiered. Forth row means it's highly likely there''ll be people in front of him, either other kids with signs or grown adults who have to stand to see past the kids with signs and all the people standing round ringside. Your kid will likely have to stand on the chair or be lifted up to see the wrestlers when they aren't wrestling (when everyone is told to sit down).

I'd personally not let any kid of mine near that stampede; it's a lawsuit waiting to happen and I'm stunned some kid has never been badly hurt in it. God knows, I've walked away from front row seats with bruises and scars trying to survive it :D

I'd just ask in advance that you remain considerate to people behind you when it comes show time; I know it can be a vicious cycle whereby because the people in front of Person A is blocking their view, Person A has to then block the view of the people behind them to find a way of seeing.

But as I said, for his first time, it'll likely be such a novelty for the kid to be so close and surrounded by the hardcore fans that those negatives will be outweighed.

It is his first time down there, i have always chosen tiered seating and explained the reasoning to him ( not great views if people infront of him stand, and the stampede is scary looking when watching from the tiered seats) , i been taking him from he was 5, twice a year, and he has always loved it, always seen the look of, i wish i was on the floor, but i was never for it happening. This time i ll get him down for doors opening get our merchandise and let him walk round the ring and aisle barriers before people get in, but after that, hes staying put in his seat, as you say, it is a law suit waiting to happen.As i say (as every parent does) hes a good lad and appreciative, and a huge fan, and a fan meself, but safety of my kid is more important to me than getting a high five of a superstar and a smashed lip in the process from a 100 kids. im sure itll be an great experience for him , and a on edge night for me lol, cheers for the feedback though mate, appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for the Raw taping in the UK in May?

Blani wrote: »

I think I heard somewhere that it was next Monday (18th)

Anyone hear otherwise?

Blani wrote: »

This is from The O2 website in the UK, and I quote :D

"WWE RAW returns to The O2 on 19 May 2014.

WWE Smackdown returns to The O2 on 20 May 2014.

Tickets for both shows go on sale on Monday 18 November at 9am."

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

I'm starting a new job about two weeks before the Dublin show and don't like the idea of taking a day off so soon into it. I may have to take a rain check on May's show :( It sucks, last week was so much fun!

I'm starting a new job about two weeks before the Dublin show and don't like the idea of taking a day off so soon into it. I may have to take a rain check on May's show :( It sucks, last week was so much fun!

Call in sick problem sorted , my job rang me to work last Thursday told them I can't work because I'm heading to an wrestling show .

wardy2 wrote: »
    Call in sick problem sorted , my job rang me to work last Thursday told them I can't work because I'm heading to an wrestling show .

I like the way you think, but I'm a terrible liar. I also couldn't see myself being able to leave work on time if I did get tickets, the hours are very unsociable. I will probably be living vicariously through all of you instead! Although maybe Santa could convince me to think of a way to make it. Hmmm. We'll see.

• Advertisement

Bit of a random question, but I'm looking into going to a Raw taping in the States next month (very last minute thing!). Has anyone gone to an American taping before? I despise Ticketmaster, but assume that I could print my tickets off at home here and bring them with me, rather than getting them delivered? (I'll be out of the country before they would be delivered.) Or can you do a will call thing and pick them up at the arena? Feeling frazzled (first world problem, I know), so any tips would be great!

Advertisement