Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Bit of a random question, but I'm looking into going to a Raw taping in the States next month (very last minute thing!). Has anyone gone to an American taping before? I despise Ticketmaster, but assume that I could print my tickets off at home here and bring them with me, rather than getting them delivered? (I'll be out of the country before they would be delivered.) Or can you do a will call thing and pick them up at the arena? Feeling frazzled (first world problem, I know), so any tips would be great!

You can only collect them at the arena box office on the day of the event, unless they change it and ya can print them now....

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here so I apologize in advance but this is the link where you can get your ticket for Raw tapings:

http://www.axs.com/events/246315/wwe-raw-tickets

It's on the 19th of May. Tickets go on sale tomorrow !!

Anyone planning to go? I finish college on the 17th so hopefully I'll be there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

im also thinging about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    "WWE RAW returns to The O2 on 19 May 2014.

LEM-04.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Just got my tickets for the dublin show. Was in block p the last time but got block e this time. Anybody in block e for the last show? Looks more central than p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Charisteas wrote: »
    Kane

thankfully i am not the only person to think of that link. brothers of destruction reunion for one night only maybe???

EDIT: Sorry mods

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here so I apologize in advance but this is the link where you can get your ticket for Raw tapings:

http://www.axs.com/events/246315/wwe-raw-tickets

It's on the 19th of May. Tickets go on sale tomorrow !!

Anyone planning to go? I finish college on the 17th so hopefully I'll be there :)

I'll be there - Love going to the tv tapings

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

That AXS website is a loada ****e! Keeps coming up no result found. Ticketmaster and Eventim aren't doing tickets atm.

Got my ticket for Monday Night Raw in London on May 19th :)

I'm in the ringside section which is always shown on TV, you know, where Superman was sitting last Monday hahaha :D
    Row H, Seat 23

So excited !! Can't wait !!

Blani wrote: »
    That AXS website is a loada ****e! Keeps coming up no result found. Ticketmaster and Eventim aren't doing tickets atm.

Seems to work ok with me :( ... Maybe because the block you're trying to get is sold out ?

• Advertisement

Oh man I completely forgot about the ticket sale this morning

Only just got on now but luckily got ok seats for RAW and Smackdown both on the hard camera side lower tier (aka The SHIELD seats :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

The Shield is 1 year old today! Awww. That flew by.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

x43r0 wrote: »
    Oh man I completely forgot about the ticket sale this morning

Only just got on now but luckily got ok seats for RAW and Smackdown both on the hard camera side lower tier (aka The SHIELD seats :D )

Nice :D What website did you use?

Blani wrote: »
    Nice :D What website did you use?

The AXS site which links from the O2's main site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Guys, we need to make a deal. All the boardsies going to this show have to join me in singing "He's got the whole world in his hands" if the Wyatt's are there.

Y'all in?

Guys, we need to make a deal. All the boardsies going to this show have to join me in singing "He's got the whole world in his hands" if the Wyatt's are there.

Y'all in?

hell yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

No news as to who will be on the show as of yet?

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    No news as to who will be on the show as of yet?

So far it's

john cena vs bray wyatt
    Sheamus vs christian

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Here is the official line up as it stands

WWE Live WrestleMania Revenge

Thursday, 22 May, 2014 at 7:30pm

Live from The O2 in Dublin, Ireland

*** TICKETS ON SALE NOW***

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Sheamus vs Christian

Also see your favorite WWE Superstars including:

Big Show
    Alberto Del Rio
    The Wyatt Family
    Cesaro
    Dolph Ziggler
    Kofi Kingston
    Damien Sandow
    The Bella Twins
    Alicia Fox
    Aksana

And many more!

Line up subject to change

Here is the official line up as it stands

WWE Live WrestleMania Revenge

Thursday, 22 May, 2014 at 7:30pm

Live from The O2 in Dublin, Ireland

*** TICKETS ON SALE NOW***

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Sheamus vs Christian

Also see your favorite WWE Superstars including:

Big Show
    Alberto Del Rio
    The Wyatt Family
    Cesaro
    Dolph Ziggler
    Kofi Kingston
    Damien Sandow
    The Bella Twins
    Alicia Fox
    Aksana

And many more!

Line up subject to change

:( Hopefully a bit of Shield action again this year - Del Rio would be awesome!
    Thanks for the response guys. Still no word on signing's. I think I've pestered Smyths enough over the past couple of days lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Christian is on the shelf indefinitely so we can cross him out, Hulk Hogan is going to be at Raw and Smackdown so maybe, just maybe we might see him, RVD was also confirmed for the tour a couple of days ago hopefully we get him too.

Christian is on the shelf indefinitely so we can cross him out, Hulk Hogan is going to be at Raw and Smackdown so maybe, just maybe we might see him, RVD was also confirmed for the tour a couple of days ago hopefully we get him too.
    I heard about Hogan & RVD and as long as it's not quarantined to UK for there appearances we should be in for a treat :D

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    :( Hopefully a bit of Shield action again this year - Del Rio would be awesome!
    Thanks for the response guys. Still no word on signing's. I think I've pestered Smyths enough over the past couple of days lol.

Smyths won't have a clue until closer to the date. The Talent have not been assigned to stores yet so no announcement can be made one way or the toher.

As soon as I hear anything I will post it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

Hi guys I'm going to the raw and smackdown on the mon and tue then heading up to dublin from cork for the show on the Thurs, does anyone how the smyths signings work? do you need a wristband or turn up on the day? I'd appreciate any help. I was at the glasgow show in Nov and it was game who organised the signing. they gave out wristbands when you bought the wwe game.

Hi guys I'm going to the raw and smackdown on the mon and tue then heading up to dublin from cork for the show on the Thurs, does anyone how the smyths signings work? do you need a wristband or turn up on the day? I'd appreciate any help. I was at the glasgow show in Nov and it was game who organised the signing. they gave out wristbands when you bought the wwe game.

You need to collect a wristband from smyths, but they do give out wristbands the morning of the signing too. That's how I got mine last time.

they will have tickets , which you have to collect in Smyths before the signing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Don’t have a hat but if Hogan makes an appearance I’ll buy one and eat it.

Chances of Shield, Bryan and Orton being present are slim to none. They are advertised for Austria the same night.

Any homecoming for Sheamus is always fun and Bray n gang versus Cena should be entertaining. I know the posters and press thus far have had the Rhodes brothers advertised.

It’ll be intriguing to see who subs for Christian. I’d take RVD V Sheamus twould be a fine match and would save is from ADR facing off with SOS for the 6000th time.

Some of the new guys could crop up. Rusev, Bo or Paige?

A Wyatt signing down in Symths would be class.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I am hoping against hope we get a Paul Heyman promo in Dublin, regarding the smyths signing someone here always has spare tickets,wristbands or whatever they are using for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ill be happy with who ever comes, always a good night once you switch your brain off and have the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looking forward to the Wyatts.

Wish Bryan and Shield were coming, but seen them before, so will live. And Sheamus always creates a great atmosphere.

Advertisement