Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

they will have tickets , which you have to collect in Smyths before the signing

I take this as good news on the signings front? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I take this as good news on the signings front? :D

I honestly have not heard a thing yet! I am as hopeful as you are!

As soon as I hear anything ill post it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'm not been funny, but should there be a separate break off thread about Symths and wristbands. Its the same every time there is a live event. Its will be wristbands this, wristbands that for the 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'm not been funny, but should there be a separate break off thread about Symths and wristbands. Its the same every time there is a live event. Its will be wristbands this, wristbands that for the 3 weeks.

Good idea but I guarantee you people will still stumble into this thread aswell asking the same questions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Wonder what colour the wristbands will be this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

I'm ringside E row A seat 8.. is that on the corner by the ramp where the wrestlers come in? This is my first time going to the o2 dublin show, I usually go the tv tapings. thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

what time is RAW tonight lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Anyone ever go to the airport to meet the wrestlers? I presume they'll get a flight from Belfast to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

I honestly have not heard a thing yet! I am as hopeful as you are!

As soon as I hear anything ill post it here!

Do you work for wwe in some capacity? If so give us a job! ;)

Do you work for wwe in some capacity? If so give us a job! ;)

in some distant capacity I work WITH WWE.

and no! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

in some distant capacity I work WITH WWE.

and no! :p

Was just wondering and I hope you don't mid my asking but how well does wwe actually do in sales of wallpapers and ringtones?

Actually tremendously well believe it or not! Thankfully for me WWE's customer base still dont really know how to use their phones yet! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Ah no Shield :(

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Blani wrote: »
    The one year I aim to buy tickets where the shield came through the crowd last time and all :D.

I'm guessing we can take off AJ too since she's taking time off. Doubt she'll be back till August! Just a little over a month to go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Blani wrote: »

yeah that is a slight disappointment. meet them last November in Dublin. yeah doubt AJ will be there. Wonder will Paige be there? Up in the top tier this time I was ringside last time in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Bought (expensive) tix for myself and a friend(causal fan, 1st house show will be exciting for him)

Just seen the card, so disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

Hoping to go to the live RAW in London or the Smackdown the night after. I'd assume normal lineups for show will be on them? (Cena, Bryan, Shield, Wyatt's etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭sophya

Looking to go to the Raw in London. Just looking at the tickets available, what is the view like from the upper seats? Torn between that and spending more on the lower tier. I'd be going by myself but any advice would be great. I'm five foot nothing so can imagine that I'd see nothing but someone's back down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

sophya wrote: »
    Looking to go to the Raw in London. Just looking at the tickets available, what is the view like from the upper seats? Torn between that and spending more on the lower tier. I'd be going by myself but any advice would be great. I'm five foot nothing so can imagine that I'd see nothing but someone's back down there.

height plays no part in tiered seating, i have sat beside really young children at live raws in the uk and they seemed to see everything perfectly

thats the view from the upper tier of the o2, obviously cameras make things seem further away than they look in person..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

The are very few bad seats in the O2 London. The only thing I'd say about the upper tier is that its very steep, so if you're any way uncomfortable with heights then maybe consider the lower seats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭sophya

x43r0 wrote: »
    The are very few bad seats in the O2 London. The only thing I'd say about the upper tier is that its very steep, so if you're any way uncomfortable with heights then maybe consider the lower seats

Oh boy, yeah I'm uneasy with heights so lower tier it is! Just a matter of trying to figure out where to get a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Megager

Heading with a mate to raw show in London if any going fancy meeting for few beers.

Hey guys Smyths are giving out the meet and greet tickets now. My friend got 4 today x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

What's the story with the smyths tickets? Do you just ask for them at customer services or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Hey guys Smyths are giving out the meet and greet tickets now. My friend got 4 today x

any idea who it is yet?

No idea yet but you ask and they give two per person. they have 200 to give out now and 200 on the day. its on at 4pm this yr.

The superstars haven't been confirmed yet, I was told first week of may is when they finalise them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I always open these threads with one eye when Grames Bond is the last reply.

Am constantly guessing who is going to announce.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

sophya wrote: »

Was at the UFC last month in the 02 there and was in the middle price range. Had a look from the very top seats too and the view is good from all areas of the arena so don't worry about not being able to see all of the action.

EDIT: There's only limited view seats (ones which are on side and you won't be able to see front of titantron/entrance) left now though so I'd hurry up and get some before they are all fully gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

My money is on Cesaro.

Please? :(

Meeting the Shield last year was amazing, Cesaro is one of a handful of guys who could match that imo.

Advertisement