Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Moneymaker wrote: »
    My money is on Cesaro.

Please? :(

Meeting the Shield last year was amazing, Cesaro is one of a handful of guys who could match that imo.

Cesaro or Ziggler would be it for me! After meeting the shield, Bryan and AJ at these signings I hope it's knocked out of the park again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Cesaro would be great especially if he brought paul heyman with him. might even order another custom t shirt for them to sign like i did for the shield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

I would imagine it'll be Sheamus and Kofi since they would be most popular with the kiddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Calling it now, if it is not the Wyatt Family it will be Fandango or Big E.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Tbh the line up is full of guys that I'd love to see. Front runners would probably be the Wyatt's, Cesaro, Ziggler, Big E, could even get Del Rio. I think they'd all be great.

What would be the roll call over the last few tours?

I only got to The Shield and Punk/Kofi a few years back and Hurricane ions ago.

• Advertisement

ShagNastii wrote: »
    What would be the roll call over the last few tours?

Over the last couple of years there's been:

The shield
    Zack Ryder and Kaitlyn
    Daniel Bryan and AJ
    Alex Riley and Eve
    The Bella twins

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ziggler and Beth Phoenix were there too few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Would be awesome if it was Cesaro!! Cesaro & Ziggler & or Paige for me this year would be brilliant.

My gut would say now has Cesaro has arrived I'd say all his PR will be done in mainland Europe. Given his language skills n that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,245 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Am I being overly cynical in suggesting that grown adults shouldn't be that stoked to meet another grown adult?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

CSF wrote: »
    Am I being overly cynical in suggesting that grown adults shouldn't be that stoked to meet another grown adult?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Yes. And phrases like "shouldn't grown men" never lead anywhere good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, it's a can of worms we shouldn't open as wrestling fans...

Oh lol....

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Just seen that Dublin signing is Smyths and Belfast is in Toys R Us

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭sophya

Managed to snag a ticket for the Raw in London later this month. The ticket itself says limited view, anyone got any experience sitting in block 101?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

sophya wrote: »
    Managed to snag a ticket for the Raw in London later this month. The ticket itself says limited view, anyone got any experience sitting in block 101?

I went last year and got that block. Only thing you can't see is the titantron but you still have a great view of the entrance ramp and most of the stage. There were no other screens in the arena when we were there but we didn't miss out and you can hear everything that's going on during the backstage segments anyways. Our seats numbers were somewhere in the 20's and we were right on the aisle.

Would love to be going again. Got seats just were The Shield came out at the last Raw taping in Manchester. We were sitting at the back row so got to see them in a sky box type thing warming up before their entrance which was pretty awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭sophya

Blani wrote: »
    I went last year and got that block. Only thing you can't see is the titantron but you still have a great view of the entrance ramp and most of the stage. There were no other screens in the arena when we were there but we didn't miss out and you can hear everything that's going on during the backstage segments anyways. Our seats numbers were somewhere in the 20's and we were right on the aisle.

Would love to be going again. Got seats just were The Shield came out at the last Raw taping in Manchester. We were sitting at the back row so got to see them in a sky box type thing warming up before their entrance which was pretty awesome :D

Cool. Don't mind not being able to see the big screen as long as I can see the ring.

On Superstars yesterday it said Dublin and Belfast are getting

Wyatt/Cena

Sheamus/Del Rio.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

ShagNastii wrote: »
    On Superstars yesterday it said Dublin and Belfast are getting

Wyatt/Cena

Sheamus/Del Rio.

On the wwe site is says a few of who we are getting but that's all subjected to change but I don't think it will now. App we're getting Cesaro Ziggy The Big Show, The Bella's and The Uso's aswell as who you've mentioned already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

The Uso's ... replacing the divas as an opportunity for a much needed p1ssbreak

The superstars haven't been confirmed yet, I was told first week of may is when they finalise them!

Any update on this? have ticket to go but might try and convince someone to come with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Del Rio and Alicia Fox in Belfast signing

its the dublin signing I am interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

lycan238 wrote: »
    its the dublin signing I am interested in.

It's sheamus

It's sheamus

Source?

Its sheamus confirmed on the smyths ireland site today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I like Sheamus, but ah jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

cool its sheamus :) im going to get my belt signed...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Aye it's Sheamus http://www.toys.ie/features/WWE/142989.aspx

Haven't been to one of these before, can you get a photo or are is it strictly a handshake and autograph or does it depend on the number of people who show up?

Advertisement