Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

Any signings for the London shows (raw & SD), 19/20th May

Hey, don't think they have signings on the day of tapings.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

Who's going to the Sheamus signing? I hope he brings the title with him, it was a shame that Dean didn't last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Who's going to the Sheamus signing? I hope he brings the title with him, it was a shame that Dean didn't last time.

I shall be there to meet the man himself.
    Getting a Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus figure two pack signed. It's already got Bryan's signature so Sheamo is up next

I shall be there to meet the man himself.
    Getting a Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus figure two pack signed. It's already got Bryan's signature so Sheamo is up next

I always forget that we should bring stuff to get signed - sounds silly, but it's easy to get caught up in the moment and then realise that you don't have anything with you. Sounds like you're all set! I'll definitely chance my arm this time and ask for a quick photo. I followed the stupid rules with the Shield, and then saw sooooo many selfies with them on Twitter when I got home. Never again. The wrath of Smyth's staff would have been worth a picture with Ambrose.

I'll be there. Not sure whAt time to start queuing thou? App the queues for the shield in Glasgow started this morning before the centre even opened.

• Advertisement

I'll be there. Not sure whAt time to start queuing thou? App the queues for the shield in Glasgow started this morning before the centre even opened.

The Shield event last November started at 2pm, I got into the queue at about 1.20 and met them within the first twenty minutes. I think Irish fans are a little more laid back about these things, and we consistently get good signings, so we don't have to go too mad with queuing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

did the same myself, forgot to bring anything to get signed and nothing i wanted to buy in the shop so ended up with the signature on if I remember right, some wwe headed note paper

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

Anyone know if Block 402 Row C are decent seats in the O2 London for Raw?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

KMFCross wrote: »
    Anyone know if Block 402 Row C are decent seats in the O2 London for Raw?

Grand for view of the ring and entrance way but I don't think you'll be able to see the titantron

SeatingPlan_413.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

For Raw i'm in C1, Row H. TV camera facing! Look out for the tri-colour :)

• Advertisement

x43r0 wrote: »
    Grand for view of the ring and entrance way but I don't think you'll be able to see the titantron

SeatingPlan_413.jpg

Thanks Mate.

I assume Block 404 Row B would have a view of the titantron?

Which side will be camera facing?

Thanks Mate.

I assume Block 404 Row B would have a view of the titantron?

Which side will be camera facing?

The cameras will be looking AT section C1

The cameras will be looking AT section C1

Thanks.

So Block 419 Row A would be a better seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

its better to be hard camera side in the upper tier as wwe have their wrestlers face the hard camera for promos.

section 404 would be very good seats yes

rossie1977 wrote: »
    its better to be hard camera side in the upper tier as wwe have their wrestlers face the hard camera for promos.

section 404 would be very good seats yes

Thanks. If the price is much the same would you go with 404 row B or 419 row A?

I think what your saying is the Wrestlers will be looking up at section 404?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Picked up a ticket for the O2 show next Thursday. First show ive been to since Wrestlemania Revenge 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Thanks. If the price is much the same would you go with 404 row B or 419 row A?

pretty much exactly the same, just take the cheapest is my advice
    I think what your saying is the Wrestlers will be looking up at section 404?

correct. they face the hard stationary tv camera which is located about half way up section 102

rossie1977 wrote: »
    pretty much exactly the same, just take the cheapest is my advice

This

Just go with the cheapest

I'm in 111 Row C for Raw and 419 Row A for Smackdown (Prefer the cameras on me :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Who are people most looking to see on Thursday? Personally, looking forward to seeing the Wyatt family, Cesaro and Usos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

what time does the signing start at in smyths?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

max life wrote: »
    Who are people most looking to see on Thursday? Personally, looking forward to seeing the Wyatt family, Cesaro and Usos.

I'm looking forward to seeing Emma and hearing her theme live, Looking forward to seeing Paige also, Cesaro, Obviously Daniel Bryan would be the number one reason for me buying a ticket if he was going, RVD would be cool to see too

lycan238 wrote: »
    what time does the signing start at in smyths?

It's at 4. I'm also going to Raw and Smackdown. Am block 111 row E at raw no idea where this puts me lol

It's at 4. I'm also going to Raw and Smackdown. Am block 111 row E at raw no idea where this puts me lol

thanks. start standing outside so from about 3 o clock so.

I'm looking forward to seeing Emma and hearing her theme live

I really don't get the appeal of Emma. She just comes across as extremely cringey anytime I watch her with that stupid dance and facial expressions.

If she is a decent wrestler then they need to get her as far away from the current character ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I really don't get the appeal of Emma. She just comes across as extremely cringey anytime I watch her with that stupid dance and facial expressions.

If she is a decent wrestler then they need to get her as far away from the current character ASAP

Agree Completely. I dont know why they are persisting with this gimmick.

Same here. Herself and Adam Rose have bombed on the main roster. And people here predicted great things. These kind of characters get over easier in the smaller intimate venues like the NXT arena. To the general public? No way.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

- Below are dates for WWE's next UK tour this November. As you can see, they are running double shows on days that RAW and SmackDown are being taped, which means there will be limited crews for TV. For RAW, Liverpool to Bornemouth is around 265 miles so they would be able to fly talents back and forth to get them on RAW.

* November 5th in London at Wembley Arena
    * November 6th in Cardiff
    * November 6th in Dublin
    * November 7th in Birmingham
    * November 7th in Belfast
    * November 8th in Manchester
    * November 8th in Minehead
    * November 9th in Nottingham
    * November 9th in Leeds
    * November 10th in Liverpool for RAW
    * November 10th in Borne­mouth
    * November 11th in Liverpool for SmackDown
    * November 11th in Brighton
    * November 12th in Paris
    * November 12th in Newcastle
    * November 13th in Madrid
    * November 13th in Glasgow
    * November 14th in Milan
    * November 14th in Braunschweigh
    * November 15th in Boizano
    * November 15th in Frankfurt

Source: lordsofpain.net

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Nov 6th. Wonder when tickets go on sale. Had hoped I'd have a bit longer before having to fork out :(
    Same here. Herself and Adam Rose have bombed on the main roster. And people here predicted great things. These kind of characters get over easier in the smaller intimate venues like the NXT arena. To the general public? No way.

The problem is that the characters grow organically in NXT; people learn who the people behind the characters are, watch them develop and when they get it right, the crowd respond properly. They are given time.

But that crowd, both live and online, only make up a fraction of the actual WWE audience, and the characters don't grow on Raw or Smackdown; they just arrive fully developed in a way most people don't know about. Its the equivalent of only showing the first hour of a film to 5% of an audience and expecting everyone else to pick up from there without even giving them a hint of how the plot started.

* November 6th in Dublin

Source: lordsofpain.net

sounds good tickets should be on sale next week or week after. I wonder will Dublin or Belfast get the TV tapings soon? (would be great if we got it the Nov tour in 2018 a month before my 30th birthday.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

lycan238 wrote: »
    I wonder will Dublin or Belfast get the TV tapings soon?

Wishful thinkin fella

Advertisement