Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

WWE will never do a TV taping over here. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Wishful thinkin fella
    WWE will never do a TV taping over here. Ever.

any reason for this?

No need; already have a big enough market here. Also the fact it would cost a bomb to set up; afaik, there is already sets and such in England so shows there don't cost too much in terms of transporting it round.

The reality is they have no business reason to run it in Ireland, and if they did do a taping outside UK, there is probably bigger, more lucrative markets.

No need; already have a big enough market here. Also the fact it would cost a bomb to set up; afaik, there is already sets and such in England so shows there don't cost too much in terms of transporting it round.

The reality is they have no business reason to run it in Ireland, and if they did do a taping outside UK, there is probably bigger, more lucrative markets.

thats ok I just wondered. I am sort of new to this live event - tv taping idea even though it has been going on for a few years. i will admit that it would be a lot easier to transport the sets around england/scotland/wales than it would be to get it here from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

If anyone has a spare Sheamus meet n greet pass or 2 let me know thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Where and when is the signing Ciano?
    Is it Sold out?

Where and when is the signing Ciano?
    Is it Sold out?

smyths jervis street thursday coming 4pm. not sure if its sold out. i have my ticket anyway for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Ready for Raw!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Why do WWE keep using the really small wrestling ring at their shows in Dublin why don't they use the WWE size ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

lycan238 wrote: »
    smyths jervis street thursday coming 4pm. not sure if its sold out. i have my ticket anyway for it.

How do you go about getting a ticket, I'm bringing my young lad for the first time and haven't a clue about things like this. Any help appreciated.

Tnx

TbL

• Advertisement

How do you go about getting a ticket, I'm bringing my young lad for the first time and haven't a clue about things like this. Any help appreciated.

Tnx

TbL

hi I went into smyths on jervis street and asked at the customer service desk about the tickets. I was told to buy a wwe action figure and then come back to the customer service desk to get my ticket for the signing. There is a limit of 2 tickets per person.

Like I said before not sure if there is any left.

On another note does anyone know if they have any seamus action figures in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

hi I went into smyths on jervis street and asked at the customer service desk about the tickets. I was told to buy a wwe action figure and then come back to the customer service desk to get my ticket for the signing. There is a limit of 2 tickets per person.

Like I said before not sure if there is any left.

On another note does anyone know if they have any seamus action figures in stock?

Thanks a lot, appreciate the quick response.

TbL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Tnx

TbL

Like lycan I got tickets from the customer service but wasn't told I had to buy anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

sounds good tickets should be on sale next week or week after. I wonder will Dublin or Belfast get the TV tapings soon? (would be great if we got it the Nov tour in 2018 a month before my 30th birthday.)

Oh my god, don't even MENTION turning 30 in 2018. I was trying to forget about that!

Also, think I'm going to get tickets for Raw in Liverpool. I've been to Raw in America before, but never the UK. Anything that I should bear in mind when it comes to buying tickets? I despise the Ticketmaster website (it has messed me around so many times), so tips for that would be especially welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

I got my Sheamus figure in jervis street they had a few in stock...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Why do WWE keep using the really small wrestling ring at their shows in Dublin why don't they use the WWE size ring?

What? I thought it was their standard 22 x 22 sized ring.

Garseys wrote: »
    What? I thought it was their standard 22 x 22 sized ring.

They use a bigger ring on TV than on live shows.

Not 100% sure why though. Think I read the bigger one is better for production but the smaller one better for being there live and letting wrestlers do their thing thought would imagine a smaller ring means more room for seats on a minor level.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

They use a bigger ring on TV than on live shows.

Not 100% sure why though. Think I read the bigger one is better for production but the smaller one better for being there live and letting wrestlers do their thing thought would imagine a smaller ring means more room for seats on a minor level.
    thats news to me.

I get the reasons for tv completely.

tbh i never really noticed the difference before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Block A row 17
    My son can't wait to see John Cena again

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Block A row 17
    My son can't wait to see John Cena again

Sure....your Son ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sure....your Son ;)

haha, more of a Taker man myself, old skool when it was WWF
    Still remember the likes of Brutus the Barber, Jake the Snake, The Macho Man etc. great times

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

haha, more of a Taker man myself, old skool when it was WWF
    Still remember the likes of Brutus the Barber, Jake the Snake, The Macho Man etc. great times

I cant wait til my lil fella comes along, then Ive a reason to watch again and blame my viewing on the baby

anyone know where i can find an updated card for thursday night?

The O2 website still lists...

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
    Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
    Also see your favorite WWE Superstars including:
    Big Show
    Damien Sandow
    The USO’s
    The Wyatt Family
    Cesaro
    Dolph Ziggler
    Kofi Kingston
    R-Truth
    3MB
    The Bella Twins
    Alicia Fox
    Aksana
    And many more!
    Line up subject to change

If you really wanted, you'd likely be able to look up results from a recent house show, or get someone to look it up for you and tell you so you avoid spoilers. But chances are they won't release a full card simply because they can change and shuffle things round depending on what they want to try and how they are all feeling on the night.

usually just use the hashtag from belfast show. might have to give this one a miss due to family reasons. still will get to see seamus in smyths though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

fingers crossed Adam Rose rocks up to Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

And many more!

what the chances of there been any more then the list above?

Was hoping to see Barrett, Regal (is he even on the active roster anymore) and Goldust/Cody

The other show running on Thursday is in Belgium: this is their line up apparently...

Six Man Tag Match
    The Shield vs Randy Orton, Ryback and Curtis Axel

Also see:
    The Miz
    Big E
    Bad News Barrett
    The Rhodes Brothers
    Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter
    Rob Van Dam
    Santino Marella
    Paige
    Emma
    Fandango
    Layla
    Alexander Rusev w/ Lana
    Natalya
    And many more!

So I'd imagine if Swagger is there, then Rose will too sadly. Sad that #BNB won't be in Dublin either. Could imagine Sheamus vs BNB would bring the roof down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Was hoping the same myself.....and maybe an appearance from Paul Heyman aswell!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Megager

Funny that awful segment was one of best things last night. On walk to tube crowd kept doing it and few on tube as well. Its gonna be good for live shows and people will enjoy participating. Wwe always do that from too cool, funkasorus etc. Cringey on tv though.

Advertisement