Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

ciano316 wrote: »
    I think they've said that before and it never happened.. I'd just like to have one in case they don't have any when I get in..

It happened last year for the shield. Won't see you guys at the meet and greet well haven't decided as of yet. Cannot wait for tonights show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Was in Smyths just after 10 and was told passed were gone in 6 mins, if any has a spare one I really appreciate if they could pm me. Tnx.

TbL

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Picked up a rotten headcold and am sweating badly....but nothing is stopping me going tonight!

Not bought merch live for a while but getting a Sheep Mask tonight if they have it! :D

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

VIP tickets and backstage passes, for free, cos thats how I roll ;)

seriously though, cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Just got 2 tickets for the 9th row for free. Sweet, was gona be the first year in a long time that I missed a show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

Six minutes? So, Sheamus is a bit popular then...

So excited for tonight! Cesaro and Bray will be fantastic, and really keen to see Sami too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

One of the lads on here sorted me out.

Thanks a million, made the young lads day!

TbL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Xavier Woods made a cool video:
    http://instagram.com/p/oTO7O8QRCD/

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

what time does it start btw? I haven't got the tickets yet and am meeting a mate to get them. whats the bell time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I'm in work (Leprechaun Museum) and I just stuck my head around the corner, que is pretty long at the moment at Smyths!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

BMMachine wrote: »
    what time does it start btw? I haven't got the tickets yet and am meeting a mate to get them. whats the bell time?

Was just about to post this too.

enjoy the meet n greet with Sheamo lads

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Printed my tickets this morning. They say doors @ 06.00 and show @ 07.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Sure of course sheamus is our mini celeb. Cant wait to see Ziggler and Cesaro hoping for some surprises also ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Decent wee show in Belfast tonight, crowd was pretty dire though.

Was there too, my first ever. Thought the first half was a bit dull at times but second half motored along well. Would the crowd normally be more noisy?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

still undecided...hmmmm, dont feel too pushed this time to be honest, Sami Zayn is the only drawing point for me also Cesaro V Dolph, if it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Was there too, my first ever. Thought the first half was a bit dull at times but second half motored along well. Would the crowd normally be more noisy?

My first show at the Odyssey as well, I was more pissed off with the absurd amount of screaming Cena kiddies and their petulant mothers but I did think the crowd were awfully quiet though most of it, nobody could even get a decent chant going. Only real pops were local (local enough anyway) boy Sheamus and kiddie favorite Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

If anyone has a spare priority code I'd greatly appreciate it please

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

80 year old man told me to sit down during Sheamus' entrance, what a fool!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So Sheamus vs Cesaro.....best match I have ever seen in Dublin.

Was a fantastic match. Pretty decent crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

My first show at the Odyssey as well, I was more pissed off with the absurd amount of screaming Cena kiddies and their petulant mothers but I did think the crowd were awfully quiet though most of it, nobody could even get a decent chant going. Only real pops were local (local enough anyway) boy Sheamus and kiddie favorite Cena.

I assumed the amount of Cena kids was normal!

But yeah, they made up a huge percentage of the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭saladtime

Raging couldn't go.

Could anybody tell me the card?

Cheers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho's pratice match for this was pretty awesome:

But yeah I relish their match at Payback

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

I was at ringside, Ziggler saw my sign as he past me and came over and hugged me!!! Almost passed out! Made my night.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭saladtime

I was at ringside, Ziggler saw my sign as he past me and came over and hugged me!!! Almost passed out! Made my night.

Could you tell me the results? The kiddies are dying to know. Ta ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

Thought it was a good show. Crowd were not as flat as last time.

Was disappointed with some of the parents rather than the kids as there were a couple of incidents happened

Some idiot with his poor 7 year old son kept standing up with a sign. He was waving the sign to the point where it was hitting other people in the back of their heads. His kid seemed so embarrassed I felt really bad for him. He was off his face on drink, didnt seem to know what was going on and kept standing up to the point where he was staggering and nearly fell forward on top of another child. He was told to sit down by security staff during the Sheamus match and gave a bit of back chat and he seemed to be taken out for a bit after the interval. Came back and was after quietening down.

The second incident was when the kids kept running down the aisles out of tiered seating after the Sheamus match. 2 of them couldn't remember where they were sitting afterwards and were bawling crying.

If you mix incident 1 and 2, and if the drunk guys kid was the one who got lost, I don't think he would have even noticed his kid going missing. Completley irresponsible parenting to be so drunk at an event like this and was really sad for the child involved.

I bring all this up because sometimes I think people complain a lot about kids and them getting a bit boistrous, but tonight I saw a whole different side to a few parents which was sad and shocking.

Back to the show itself, I've been to the last 6 shows and this was by far my favourite. The opener where Luke Harper was whistling was pretty class and the crowd seemed a lot more into it than last time. I found tiered seating to generate a good bit of noise anyway, I don't know if anyone thought their section was different in that respect

Card was

The Usos def. Harper and Rowan
    Sami Zayn def. Damien Sandow
    Bells twins def. Alicia fox and Aksana
    Sheamus def. Cesaro

R truth and Xavier woods def. 3mb (jinder and McIntyre )
    Dolph Ziggler def. Alberto del rio
    John Cena def. Bray Wyatt

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Askana's ass in that bodysuit tonight

DAMNNNNNN! !!!!!

/END THREAD

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Enjoyed Sandow tonight.

Uso's .. snorefest. Thank God they were on first. Piss break otherwise.

Actually have new found appreciation for the Bellas after tonight. They put on a good show.

Seamus v Ceasaro was quality but slightly disappointed Seamus didn't get involved in Main event

• Advertisement

Tony Chimel trying to steal the show on numerous occassions, LOL

Felt the crowd died a bit during Ziggler vs Del Rio. Dolph is awesome.

Thrilled Cesaro got the big swing in on Sheamus.

Advertisement