Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Heard last night from a pretty reliable source that the belfast show will be getting Orton and not Cena

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & The Wyatt Family are booked for the Cardiff show the same night as Dublin.

All three are still listed by WWE.com and The O2 but the most updated one on Aiken's website has no mention of any of them. So, pretty certain they won't be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

The pages have been updated. Since Dublin and Cardiff are on the same night, now in Dublin we have;
    Cena
    Orton
    Reigns
    Kane
    Sheamus

And for the Cardiff show is;
    Rollins
    Ambrose
    Wyatt Family
    Big Show
    Rusev

Pretty pissed considering I bought the tickets for the last show in Dublin to see Ambrose and he wasn't there and bought the tickets for November to see Ambrose and he isn't there! Card looks very tame for Dublin, looking like a crap show overall!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Looks like it is Kane/Cena or something like it is definitely what Dublin will be getting. Pretty glad I didn’t chance getting tickets. Hate to rag on the whole show but the novelty of a Sheamus homecoming no longer rises my interest. No doubt the place is always buzzing for him but we’ve had it three/four times at this stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Looks like it is Kane/Cena or something like it is definitely what Dublin will be getting. Pretty glad I didn’t chance getting tickets. Hate to rag on the whole show but the novelty of a Sheamus homecoming no longer rises my interest. No doubt the place is always buzzing for him but we’ve had it three/four times at this stage.

If Zayn debuts on the main roster in the interim and gets added to the show I'll go. Obviously will be there with bells on if Devitt or Becky are somehow on the show in any capacity.

But the core product sans the more exciting parts does nothing for me. They are selling a line up more relevant to two or three years ago. Not enough novelty here.

• Advertisement

Zayn was at the last Dublin show when he wasn’t in NXT a wet weekend. So it wouldn’t be unconceivable that Becky or Devitt crop on this tour.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Zayn was at the last Dublin show when he wasn’t in NXT a wet weekend. So it wouldn’t be unconceivable that Becky or Devitt crop on this tour.

It wouldn't be totally crazy to think that something with Devitt and schilling the WWE Network (launching October 1st in Ireland officially) might be part of show. Devitt debutting on NXT in the interim dependent obviously.

Don't want to get any further fantasy booking wise and definitely don't want anyone to buy a ticket on this pure speculation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Still raging I missed the Shield last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

On SmackDown last night they advertised Orton, Reigns, Kane and Ambrose for Belfast. I'm guessing it will be the same crew in Dublin as Belfast?

veganrun wrote: »
    On SmackDown last night they advertised Orton, Reigns, Kane and Ambrose for Belfast. I'm guessing it will be the same crew in Dublin as Belfast?

Then just saw an ad for Dublin on SmackDown saying Cena v Kane an Orton v Reigns. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

veganrun wrote: »
    Then just saw an ad for Dublin on SmackDown saying Cena v Kane an Orton v Reigns. :)

Not bad , hope Paige will make a appearance also...

wardy2 wrote: »
    Not bad , hope Paige will make a appearance also...

Was just thinking the same thing myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

Hi guys, the wwe UK twitter page just tweeted all match cards will be up on their Facebook page at 6 tonight!! Hopefully that includes the Irish dates.

Cardiff card
    6C6E524C-6C0B-46FE-951B-268E673568C9.png

Dublin card E289012F-1CD1-4B17-9C88-AFBCCA5E0663.jpg

I hope we get local workers as Rosebuds.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Excited:
    Sami, Neville, Stardust....

Jaysus, that's a short list :( Really hoping for a Devitt cameo...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

rovert wrote: »
    I hope we get local workers as Rosebuds.

Imagine Luther Ward with his Hurl coming out behind Adam Rose followed by Paul Tracey!

Card looks fairly good. Few people I'd rather not see (Cena, Kane, reigns) but all round should be fun!

Edit: any story with a signing? Judging by that it's likely to be Ziggler ,Miz, Usos or *shudders* Eva Marie!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,245 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Jesus Ireland really got the short straw there

CSF wrote: »
    Jesus Ireland really got the short straw there

Cardiff begins and ends with the top two matches IMO. Dublin has marginally more depth.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I just noticed we get two Ziggler/Miz matches :P

Hope we get Ziggler for a signing..

• Registered Users Posts: 38,467 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

No sheamus for dublin that's disapointing

Sick of seeing dolph Ziggler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

wardy2 wrote: »
    Hope we get Ziggler for a signing..

If it is you shall see me outside Smyths, head to toe in Ziggler gear doing the swivel hips and bleaching my hair

Has Ziggler not done a signing in Dublin before? Or maybe Belfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

In that list all I would get excited about would be Zayn and Neville although if the signing is any good will head up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

If Belfast gets Ambrose and a microphone I'm a happy man.

76.00 to only see Ziggy & Reigns ... :(

Reigns could potentially not be at the event now due to an incarcerated hernia. He could be out of action from 4 - 6 weeks, but could possibly be as long as 3 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,245 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    Reigns could potentially not be at the event now due to an incarcerated hernia. He could be out of action from 4 - 6 weeks, but could possibly be as long as 3 months.

An absence and a fresh return could work out well for him in the long run. Preferably without the incarcerated hernia though...

Advertisement