Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

CSF wrote: »
    Jesus Ireland really got the short straw there

cena vs kane and reigns vs orton have been headlining two different houseshow tours the last month or so across the states...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,467 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

With reigns out who are they going to get to replace him in dublin?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

PTH2009 wrote: »
    With reigns out who are they going to get to replace him in dublin?

Today's news has Reigns back for November.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

rovert wrote: »
    Today's news has Reigns back for November.

best thing he could do is away until rumble season , it's a serious problem if he is back in 6 to 8 weeks it needs 12-14 weeks for really active people

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Jericho added to UK November tour so don't know what that means for us ,reigns replacement?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,467 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jericho added to UK November tour so don't know what that means for us ,reigns replacement?

His dates start on nov 10th so I doubt we will see him here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

looking on the e's site I'd far rather have the lineup they are sending to cardiff than the one scheduled for dublin november 6th and where is the logic in not having sheamus for the dublin show

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

Quick question lads. I went to buy 4 of the €33 tickets just now and they are not available, you can only get singles at that price now.

There does not seem to be a problem getting the €50ish tickets, would they be limiting the €33 tickets for sale to push the sale of the more expensive tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

KMFCross wrote: »
    Quick question lads. I went to buy 4 of the €33 tickets just now and they are not available, you can only get singles at that price now.

There does not seem to be a problem getting the €50ish tickets, would they be limiting the €33 tickets for sale to push the sale of the more expensive tickets?

Likely not 4 €33 tickets located together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Surely that's just because there are no more blocks of 4 seats available in those areas?

If you can still buy singles at that price I would assume the seating is available but you'd all be spread out.

• Advertisement

duuuaaaane wrote: »
    Likely not 4 €33 tickets located together.

Ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HEELrobyn

I went to buy two €33 tickets earlier and there's none, only singles left..
    this happened before, and a few weeks later more were released, but it's getting close to the event now, so does anyone think it's likely that they'll release any more??

Or even better, is anyone selling two €33 tickets seated beside one another?

2 on 1 Handicap Match
    John Cena vs Kane and Randy Orton

WWE Tag Team Championship
    The USO’s vs Gold and Stardust

Intercontinental Championship Match
    Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro

duuuaaaane wrote: »
    2 on 1 Handicap Match
    John Cena vs Kane and Randy Orton

WWE Tag Team Championship
    The USO’s vs Gold and Stardust

Intercontinental Championship Match
    Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro

Where did you see this?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The offical site still has Cena vs Kane and Reigns vs Orton.

http://3arena.ie/index.php/artist/wwe-live1/636

Though guessing the handicap match sounds more likely with Reigns out :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Possibly going to be in London for the Raw taping. Gonna try and convince my wrestling hating girlfriend to come with me.

Anybody from here going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Possibly going to be in London for the Raw taping. Gonna try and convince my wrestling hating girlfriend to come with me.

Anybody from here going?

You mean RAW Live this November? It's in Liverpool I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Got posted today hopefully we hear something soon over here...
    517C057D-B2D5-4546-8C3F-DB3D51A709DE.png.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

ciano316 wrote: »
    You mean RAW Live this November? It's in Liverpool I'll be there.

Oops! Looked at the dates a while ago and thought Raw and Smackdown tv were in London. :o Liverpool may still be possible.

D732B710-E238-4595-B7B0-FE630809F301.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

So we get R-Truth while Belfast get Dolph Ziggler?

recallsay0608.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

haha might type out the text from his promo at survivor series a few years ago when awsome truth faced rock/cena. Pity I cant get to Brighton or Glasgow great signings there. Still the same need ticket to get in?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

HEELrobyn wrote: »
    I went to buy two €33 tickets earlier and there's none, only singles left..
    this happened before, and a few weeks later more were released, but it's getting close to the event now, so does anyone think it's likely that they'll release any more??

Or even better, is anyone selling two €33 tickets seated beside one another?

Try again, I just bought 3 €33 tickets together in row 33 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Smyths have the wristbands, got two myself an hour ago, parents will need them too in going in with their kids.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, quick question about the car park at the 3Arena. Do you NEED to book a space or can I just drive in and get a ticket on the night?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, quick question about the car park at the 3Arena. Do you NEED to book a space or can I just drive in and get a ticket on the night?

You can if you want or just drive in you be charge the same rate of €10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Smyths have the wristbands, got two myself an hour ago, parents will need them too in going in with their kids.

decided not to go to this event at this time. prob means i will go to the april/may show if they are on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Don't know if Randy is off the Dublin stage of the tour.
    Randy Orton has been pulled from the upcoming WWE tour of Europe next month.

Orton was scheduled to face Chris Jericho in a street fight on the tour, however, Bray Wyatt will be replacing Orton and will face Jericho on those shows.

Credit: Wrestlezone

John Cena v. Kane
    Cesaro v. Dolph Ziggler

Bray Wyatt will be in Dublin but Chris Jericho won't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

Apparently Orton has been wrestleing with a back injury for months now and as much as he's been boring he is needed badly right now

Advertisement