Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Charisteas wrote: »

Guy at the customer service desk said 5pm until 6pm earlier today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Ticket is gone.

Anyone has a spare Ringside Ticket can they give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

Leaving Donegal for Dublin in the morning in what is sure to be an epic night in the 02. The atmosphere will be electric, Beidh sé go híontach lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Howya lads. Hopefully the mods don't mind (if you do, feel free to delete), but just because it's now directly relevant to this event, the WWE Revenge Party I'm running in Captain's Grafton Street is now opening during the day especially for people coming back from the signing. We'll have some Captain's reps down at Smyth's selling wristbands for both adults and kids (a wristband gets you 2-for-1 main course meals; €3 drinks; free access to play WWE 12 on the big screen and free entry for the post-show event). Under 18's welcome to the pre-show party if you're going with kids, you can get some grub for yourselves and leave them playing video games if you want! Full info here. (update regarding daytime event in post #13)

Hope some of you can make it! :)

• Advertisement

leggo wrote: »
    Howya lads. Hopefully the mods don't mind (if you do, feel free to delete), but just because it's now directly relevant to this event, the WWE Revenge Party I'm running in Captain's Grafton Street is now opening during the day especially for people coming back from the signing. We'll have some Captain's reps down at Smyth's selling wristbands for both adults and kids (a wristband gets you 2-for-1 main course meals; €3 drinks; free access to play WWE 12 on the big screen and free entry for the post-show event). Under 18's welcome to the pre-show party if you're going with kids, you can get some grub for yourselves and leave them playing video games if you want! Full info here. (update regarding daytime event in post #13)

Hope some of you can make it! :)
    Heard Luke and Duane played at the last one! Il try and make it bud thanks! Will ya be giving out wristbands at the 02 at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

We won't but they'll be available on the door for the post-show event (and there'll be plenty available as even those who buy wristbands for the earlier events with kids obviously won't make that because it's over-18's only). Hope to see you there.

If anyone has any more questions, feel free to PM me or ask in the linked thread, as I don't wanna hijack this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Really not sure guys, do we have to bring our own stuff to get signed for tomorrrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Really not sure guys, do we have to bring our own stuff to get signed for tomorrrow?
    Yeah I was wondering what to bring as well. Not sure really.

I bought two of the rumbler packs, D-Bry and Sheamus, can't wait to see the look on his face when I ask him to sign a Sheamus Figure.

http://www.amazon.com/DANIEL-BRYAN-SHEAMUS-RUMBLERS-WRESTLING/dp/B006M3G698

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Neddieog wrote: »
    Heard Luke and Duane played at the last one! Il try and make it bud thanks! Will ya be giving out wristbands at the 02 at all?

Yes we did you can see the performance here or on Ryder's show last week.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    That's awesome, Shelley and Bourne's gear are my favourite gear in pw! Great success. Consider posting up a thread with your designs! I'm sure lots will be interested to see as well as more Irish pride smile.gif

I'm getting my portfolio together so I'm sure I will once I've that done!
    GTR63 wrote: »
    Thats pretty cool, Alex Shelley. Do you just do the tights or do you do the walk out jackets too?

If they require extra stuff I do that, I've done a few jackets for Ryder, t-shirts for Hawkins / Reks / Bateman.. hoody for Evan Bourne
    ciano316 wrote: »
    Did you make the RyderMania gear???

Show us some of your work!! smile.gif

Yes I did! the black ones he wore at Axxess and the jacket/gear he wore on Mania itself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Uwwedoogie just wondering how much you charge for making the always wondered how much it costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭deisedude

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    So far I got Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Derrick Bateman, Michael McGillicutty, Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Trent Barreta and Alex Shelley!

Wow you pretty much have the whole NXT roster right there!

Breaking: Lilian Garcia is heading to Dublin for the show tomorrow !! Finally my dream will come true to see her live. I love this woman !

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Breaking: Lilian Garcia is heading to Dublin for the show tomorrow !! Finally my dream will come true to see her live. I love this woman !
    Woo love Lilian! It will my first time seeing her stoked!

Lilian is gorgeous in the flesh... she did a few shows here in 05/06

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Is she staying at the hotel or did HHH and the gang find a suitable stable nearby.:pac:

Is she staying at the hotel or did HHH and the gang find a suitable stable nearby.:pac:

Lool :D Was it 2009 when HHH made that comment "horse face" ?

Updates for my peeps ;)

Cody Rhodes: Touched down in Ireland. Considered explaining the relationship between Moriarty and Holmes to Khali on the flight. I opted against it.

Lilian Garcia: It's official! @WWE #SmackDown tour has officially begun. We have all landed safe & sound in Dublin, Ireland & r fired up 4 show 2nite! :-D

Ricardo Rodriguez: This morning has started off a bit disappointing but either way Hello Dublin! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

They are staying in the Conrad in Dublin for anyone up for a stalk! And using Advance Gyms.

They are staying in the Conrad in Dublin for anyone up for a stalk! And using Advance Gyms.
    How do you know that fella? :)

How do you know that fella? :)

Walking past this morning I saw the Great Khali, who doesn't look so Great to be honest. He looks crippled. How the man wrestles. And Cody. They were getting into a car marked Advance Gyms. Not sure where that is though.

Walking past this morning I saw the Great Khali, who doesn't look so Great to be honest. He looks crippled. How the man wrestles. And Cody. They were getting into a car marked Advance Gyms. Not sure where that is though.
    You just casually walk past the Conrad and spotted them? Your not telling lies are ya? Might take a stroll down. Am jumping on the bus from Donegal at 11.30 and i would love to meet them. Thats the first time in years they have stayed anywhere other than the Clarion. Suppose they had to change sometime.

You just casually walk past the Conrad and spotted them? Your not telling lies are ya? Might take a stroll down. Am jumping on the bus from Donegal at 11.30 and i would love to meet them. Thats the first time in years they have stayed anywhere other than the Clarion. Suppose they had to change sometime.

Walking by on way to work. I swear it was Khali and Cody anyway. Might have mistaken if just Cody, but you don't mistake Khali for anyone! As walking by lots of people staring. Think it was the size of him rather than anyone actually recognised him. Maybe the rest in Clarion? Khali definitely not.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

Booked into the clarion hope your very wrong

They've stayed at the Clarion every visit for years, I imagine they were in the other hotel probably recording press bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Is anyone else heading to smyths despite Not having a wristband? Other then that is there any other signing taking place maybe at the arena?

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    Is anyone else heading to smyths despite Not having a wristband? Other then that is there any other signing taking place maybe at the arena?
    I think if there's time at the end, they may let you in. Plus, some people might have extra wristbands to give away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Met this fella at lunch time

7OLi8.jpg

Advertisement