Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Line re-connect

Options
  • 08-11-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom folks, I'm looking returning to Ireland today and will be home tomorrow so looking to get my phone setup up again in my house for calls and BB. What do I need to do? Phone line is there but cant make outgoing calls. I was with VF before I left and dont think the phone line has been used in the last year or so since we left. I still have the phone number if needed but dont know if I still have the UAN code.

Thanks,
    Wayne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Hi Eircom folks, I'm looking returning to Ireland today and will be home tomorrow so looking to get my phone setup up again in my house for calls and BB. What do I need to do? Phone line is there but cant make outgoing calls. I was with VF before I left and dont think the phone line has been used in the last year or so since we left. I still have the phone number if needed but dont know if I still have the UAN code.

Thanks,
    Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Can you PM me with the address and I can check the line for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement