Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reality TV show ideas?

• 08-11-2011 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Heres one, take all the previous reality tv contestants from all over the world, put them into a 60 foot blender and see what happens:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

We should put all reality TV shows into a competition against each other we all vote week by week for the ones we want to blow to smithereens!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Big Brother: Human Centipede edition.

Day 5 in the big brother house, and Damian, at the back of the human centipede, is beginning to feel Darren, at the front, has the easy task of eating normal food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Bring cameras along to a Camogie match on a Sunday morning. That's reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

RachaelVO wrote: »
    We should put all reality TV shows into a competition against each other we all vote week by week for the ones we want to blow to smithereens!

It would be entertaining and a benefit to humanity:D

John Doe1 wrote: »
    It would be entertaining and a benefit to humanity:D

Exactly, it's a win/win as far as I can see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I am in no way condoning this, but I am waiting for it to happen.

'Fatlympics' - A show in which the morbidly obese are forced to compete in Olympic events with no training. Check them in a pool, make them try pole vault, that sort of thing.

Again, this is despicable stuff that no one should make, let alone watch. But I'm pretty confident it'll appear soon enough and be obscenely popular.

I'd watch it on a purely social scientific basis of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

The Thin Red Line.

24 hour CCTV footage of the Luas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

RachaelVO wrote: »

The ones with the idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Dole Queue!
    Tax Office Queue!
    Doctor's Waiting Room!

About as interesting as the muck that thousands of people are glued to day-in day-out at the moment.

Strictly Come Bare-Knuckle Boxing.
    Possibly on ice if the first season gets enough viewers.

• Advertisement

The ones with the idiots.

They all have nothing BUT idiots!!!

By blowing them all up, we get rid of them all, not to mention the fact, hopefully taking them outta the gene pool!

Win/Win ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

How about Celebrity Sterilisation, get me outta here!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Bring cameras along to a Camogie match on a Sunday morning. That's reality.

Giggidy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Hookers & Coke tm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Celebrity Big Brother. except you get 12 people in the house, 6 celebrities and 6 normal people. but what the celebrities dont know is the 6 "normal" people are the celebrities "biggest fans" the more stalkerish and obsessive the better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

A little off topic, but this has to be the best exit from a reality show ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Celebrity Battle Royale - complete with explosive collars, weapons, the whole shebang.

I don't care what they saw Big Brother Gorilla Impersonators was a quality show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Come Sh*te With Me

Watch in awe as friends and neighbours invite each other around to inspect their bathroom, criticise the range of toileteries and coo about the brand of fancy bogroll and compete to see who can leave the biggest log stuck halfways round the U-bend in the ensuite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

How about, get 10 people off Death Row to live in a house together, and when they get voted off they're executed live on TV. The winner gets to go free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭07438991

Pimp my Bitches.. Fellas donate their ugly girlfriends to the show to be enhanced/augmented/beautified/etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Put CCTV on Achill Island - Put the whole traveller population on the island and build a barricade around the island.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Youth hostelling with Chris Eubank :cool:

07438991 wrote: »
    Pimp my Bitches.. Fellas donate their ugly girlfriends to the show to be enhanced/augmented/beautified/etc..

Sad to say that's already a show. They called it The Swan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

Inner city sumo, you simply get fat people from the inner cities, put them in nappies and make them fight each other. Could be done in a pub car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Get a load of junior school kids and give them pencils, paper, erasers, calculators and computers, anything they want, and send them into The Dept. of Finance.
    See which one gets to 3.6 Billion first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

yeah that speech is out of one of the rocky movies
    That lad is fúckin sad:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    yeah that speech is out of one of the rocky movies
    That lad is fúckin sad:D:D

Does it say at the start the name of the program is "celebrity rehab"? Kinda explains an awful lot from that clip tbh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Celebrity Minesweeper. Like the PC game, one false move and the Z listers get blown to smithereens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Big mother...put yore ma in a house with 10 other lard holes...feed them with rashers, sweets and cakes...the heaviest bint at the end wins...the rest get fed to travellers dogs...live on a Saturday evening instead of a kids movie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Replace fade street with The Boardwalk and document the lives of the skanger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Celebrity Dancing on Ice

Tune in to see your favourite celebs head off down to the club after having unwittingly ingested half a gram of crystal meth earlier that evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Celebrity Bumholehttp://youtu.be/reddQPySNTU

Wertz wrote: »
    Come Sh*te With Me

Not a million miles away from my 'Caught on the Crapper' suggestion. Set up false port-a-loos and whenever someone sits down, after an appropriate time, the sides fall off...and hilarity ensues. Celebrity spin off optional.

Could also have a 'Punked on the Pot' show. Celebrities use a bathroom on set, bathroom gets invaded by a host and some cameramen and maybe steal the celeb's shoes...ok, I admit it needs a little work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Stalk a celeb.

Give someone a hidden camera and see how long they can stalk a celeb before they get caught or the celeb has a nervous breakdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Advertisement