Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henna or some kind of fake tattoo!

Options
  • 08-11-2011 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I have a tattoo on my upper arm which i am in the middle of getting lasered at the moment. I am sick of trying to get clothes to cover it when i have somewhere to go e.g. a dress with sleeves for a wedding.

So instead i was wondering if there is anything i can do to make the tattoo look better so i am not restricted to what i can wear.

Are there any temp tattoo's or would henna work (if so where do you get it done?!!)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Tattoos & Piercings

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Depending on how well it's healed maybe use concealer or something? Why would you want to reinstate the tattoo you're in the process of getting removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭pinkyponk2

I got the tattoo when i was young, its horrible and i absolutely hate it. Plus it is half removed so looks even more horrinle! To cover it over for one day with something nicer wouldnt be reinstating it .. just want to be able to wear something sleeveless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Oh sorry, I though you meant to colour over it :P

If it's faded and healed enough you can always get a cover-up with a nicer tattoo but the best bet if you don't want to do that would be concealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 msminni

ps. (if it hasn't been removed yet in the mean time) I don't think henna would work: the ink usually turns out reddish and would prob not cover a black ink tattoo. So yes, use some very good concealer ;) good luck with the removal!

• Advertisement
Advertisement