Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graduate Diploma

• 08-11-2011 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anyone know where I get some info on the graduate diploma for primary. Trawling around from website to website and emailing colleges but I'm not getting anywhere. I basically want to know what the odds are- as in how many applicants versus places based on last year. Also- whether I've a better chance in Limerick or Dublin.
    Anyone in the know out there who can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Hatchet89

I'm looking to do this myself at the moment too but it has not yet been announced whether the course will be run in Ireland this year. Its reviewed on a yearly basis. I'm keeping an eye on the Mary I, St. Pat's and the teaching council websites for information.

I'm not very optimistic of getting into a course here so in the meantime I'm also applying in the UK. All details about that and the applications can be found on the GTTR website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

There were 60 places in pats last year... and rumours as to how many applicants there were was... let's just saw a lot. I think the chance of getting in was 1 in 15 or so. Possibly worse odds but someone does have to get in and you can be surprised so I would apply if I were you. Failing that, you could always go back and do the b.Ed although from next year it will be a 4 year course and the PG will be 2 years.

Advertisement