Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Song: Busy With My Own Dreams

• 08-11-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi. What you make of this new tune of mine? My influences are Divine Comedy, Kinks/ray davies, Pugwash, The Zombies, Hermin and the hermits along with of course the beatles.

Let me know your thoughts here it is: http://soundcloud.com/stephenmcelligott/busy-with-my-own-dreams

I'm not a great songwriter but I give it ago and would appreciate the feedback if any.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I wouldn't provide that lengthy explanation of what the song's about on the Soundcloud page.

Let the song speak for itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

I wouldn't provide that lengthy explanation of what the song's about on the Soundcloud page.

Let the song speak for itself.

Yeah cool thanks, my wife advised me the same also. It's just it said ''description'' and I fell for that thinkin I had to describe it. :o

Advertisement