Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonalds free Coke glass promotion

Options
  • 08-11-2011 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

I caught a glimpse of an ad for a free retro coke glass (6 different ones) when you buy a large meal at mcdonalds.

But I can't find any mention of it online other than on the UK Mcdonalds site.

So is it only a UK promotion, no chance of getting the free glasses here? Or has anyone seen it in-store anywhere?

I love a nice coke glass. Having to eat a horrible mcdonalds meal would be worth the effort to get it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

I went in and asked last night, and yes it was a UK ad, and is only a UK offer.

So barring going up to the North, I wont be getting those glasses for free :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

beglee wrote: »
    I went in and asked last night, and yes it was a UK ad, and is only a UK offer.

So barring going up to the North, I wont be getting those glasses for free :mad:
    email the high up guys and kick up a bit of a stink how discriminative it is, see if that gets anywhere.:pac:

however,the mc donalds coke glasses are notoriously rubbish and easy break,theyre not worth bothering over in own view.
    if are seriously after those glasses,check ebay out before the promotion ends to see if anyones selling them.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

They also have a free glass offer in Supermacs. Not sure if its Coke but looks very similar from a distance.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Mmm my free Xmas coke glass from Supermacs!

Go large for 70c - get large fries large drink and an Xmas coke glass- no brainer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

If they are the same ones they offered here in the US last year,they arent too shabby :)

cocacolaglasspromo.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

No they're not those in Supermacs, they are ones with a coke truck, a santa, and something else on them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

You can get the above ones in clear glass in one of those little homewares stores on liffey street in Dublin.

Advertisement