Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little black and brown dog in WIT

• 08-11-2011 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

This little guy has been wandering around WIT for the past 3 weeks or so. He goes in and out of some of the buildings freely, and is very friendly and gentle. He did have a collar on a few weeks back, but is without it at the moment. He seems to be an older dog, well fed, used to people and fairly healthy. I think he's from Ballybeg or Lismore Park, and comes into the college for a wander during the day while his owners at work, but some of us are a bit worried about him crossing the Cork Road or Brownes Road in case he'd get hurt. Also if he is genuinely a stray there's at least 2 people willing to take him home as well.

If anyone knows this little fella, or his owner, can they maybe ask them to stick a collar with a tag on him so that people know he's got a home? Thanks =)

doggie%2525201.jpg

doggie%2525202.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭2Bv¬2B

I love that dog :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

2Bv¬2B wrote: »
    I love that dog :)

Lol is a local celebrity in the wit?

Looks like a lovely little fella. Does he get kicked out of the buildings or do ye leave him walk around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

I think he is doing a masters in innovation and entrepreneurship.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭letsbet

homolumo wrote: »
    I think he is doing a masters in innovation and entrepreneurship.

His real dream was to do hot cats* :)

* People unfamiliar with the hotel and catering course in the college will not get that joke. Everyone else will get it but not find it funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

He was picked up on the Brownes Road last Thursday I think and taken to the pound. I spoke to the lady there and she said he's fit and healthy and not very old, and he'd be rehomed quite quickly as he's obviously housetrained.
    I hope he goes somewhere nice and he's seen in WIT again.
    He used to have the full run of the business building anyway, and has got the mournful eyes down pat considering the amount of taytos he's handed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

God damn pound are getting in the way of his education; he will be back as he is hungry for knowledge and Tayto.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭whatanidiot

Advertisement