Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home alarm compaines

Options
  • 08-11-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Need to get an alarm on the house, never had one before but the sudden surge in scumbag activity in the area has prompted the need.

So im just wondering if anyone can give some tips on what to look for in a decent house alarm. Dont want anything fancy, just need it to make noise if anything happens. I know you cant put a price on safety, but where has the best deals?
    Who is the best company to contact to get a quote off?

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Guy in Tinure good and cheap. Have his number somewhere if you want me to pm it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Prout Alarms great service and value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭LH2011

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Need to get an alarm on the house, never had one before but the sudden surge in scumbag activity in the area has prompted the need.

So im just wondering if anyone can give some tips on what to look for in a decent house alarm. Dont want anything fancy, just need it to make noise if anything happens. I know you cant put a price on safety, but where has the best deals?
    Who is the best company to contact to get a quote off?

Thanks all.

go for a HKC Alarm, good quality alarm system.

http://www.maxsecurity.ie/ I used this guy many times, great service, reliable and reasonable prices, and very tidy work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Thanks for the replies, do any of the companies mentioned have a website, or if you can PM or post the phone number to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

MugMugs wrote: »
    Guy in Tinure good and cheap. Have his number somewhere if you want me to pm it to you.
    is that byrne alarms?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

murphy alarms in tinure.
    we use him also -he`s slow but particular;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

please pm his number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Go for boyne alarms and get a text dialer on it

Advertisement