Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Frozen Pizza

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Aldi used to do amazing 'edge-to-edge- style pizzas, but I've not seen them in ages :(

• Site Banned Posts: 236 ✭✭vader65

Goodfellas, everytime! Pepperoni & Peppers, Sometimes they can be abit pricey but when they are on offer you usually get good deals on them. Even still I think they are worth the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Chicago Town for me, really liked the idea about the water on to the dough! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

Not frozen I know but Aldi pizzas from the chiller cabinet - not sure of the brand name the have - there is a mozzarella one with large round slices of the cheese and also a meat feast one with jalapenos - both very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Chicago town edge to edge New York Deli. Nommmmm, thin and crispy and loads of toppings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

great fan of chicago town, but because of the price i don't get to have them that often :(

i'm not a fan of goodfellas at all. tesco brand ones are quite good and some dr. oetker

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I always bought Goodfellas but recently I discovered a gorgeous pizza in Aldi called Carlos Mozzarella and it's amazing!
    Super thin base with really tasty tomato sauce and generous mozzarella.
    Couldn't believe it was only €1.99 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

EyeSight wrote: »
    great fan of chicago town, but because of the price i don't get to have them that often :
    Chicago towns are often on offer in tesco. You can check online, a few on offer right now.
    Chicago Town Four Cheese Twin Pack 320G
    Special Offer2 For 3.50 valid from 14/2/2012 until 5/3/2012
    o Rest of All Pizza shelf

€2.89 (€9.04/kg)
    Add to basket
    Quantity
    Chicago Town Edge To Edge Newyork Delicatessen 345G
    Special Offer2 For 4.00 Save 1.70 valid from 14/2/2012 until 5/3/2012

€4.85 (€7.52/kg)
    Add to basket
    Quantity
    #