Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Store..... P+P?

Options
  • 08-11-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am in the process of trying to get an online store up and running which will hopefully provide some additional income on a part time basis.

I need to source cardboard boxes (275 x 205 x 114 approx) in which to package the product.
    The cheapest I can find is the above size at €0.65 per unit with discount of 20% for MOQ of 250 from www.alpack.ie
    Anybody know of a cheaper option?

I am also looking for the cheapest method of delivery.
    An Post charge €3.85 for a packet < 500g.
    I have looked at CityPost who charge €3.60 but do not provide next day delivery, any other options?

Thanks
    JMR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Hunt Office seem to have a good range of boxes, around the same price, might be slightly cheaper.

Postage here is dear enough - I haven't found anyone cheaper than An Post.
    CityPost and the like all seem to be minimum 2 days delivery, and aren't really any cheaper.

Advertisement